It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet but i think this kid is legit.

He just gave a death threat to Hillary Clinton over a youtube video.

Claims to be part of the DIA and the q team. You gotta watch his stuff i get a sigh of relief listening to him.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODE ID 24RH200307003D

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4b14c6 No.1130369 📁 Apr 21 2018 10:53:35 (EST)
Think Sessions.
Public announcement re: Leaks.
Expand your thinking outside of ‘leaks’. J
ournalism ethics and standards.
Q

Could point to here...

!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Oct 2018 - 2:57:26 PM

Or, if time stamp is 11:47

1147 fits with the recent drops and DJT hints about the TARMAC coming to light. This would torpedo HRC's step into the ring "officially". So much intrigue.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I think this kid is legit.

Really? Do you really think that guy is legit?

He isn't.

Although the video is pretty good. Lol. It gave me a laugh. Dude obviously follows along and is trying to be funny. He did a good job.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some other posts derived from Sessions' baseball tweet that all encode Mar 7th tweet date in their timestamps:

Q2423 Trolling FAKE NEWS media is FUN

From Mar 31 in tweet... Q331 all (((these))) wives are own high priestess cult…we’ll see the symbolism in the "slip ups"

CAPS only simple gematria of the tweet gives:
a) Base = MVOTETSM = 127
Q127 The graphic is your key. Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads. Was the money worth it? Titanic.

b) RemoveDupes = VOES = 61
Q61 Social Media Blackouts - Rogue agents/programmers

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
... and suddenly we have another 10 tweets, after 10:45pm, taking today's total from 2 up to 12, so far!

I'll post a DECODE bun of the Q posts they link to once I've finished adding them to the spreadsheet!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No, not at all. Just sharing my experience today. Just saying all the people at Costco looked scared, buying water and disinfecting wipes, but probably exposing themselves to more germs than if they just stayed at home.

People are panicking and making irrational decisions...

Roger that. 👍

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Here is a possible twist on the Saudi royals story. Note that these tweets are in Arabic I believe. They're being translated. No English sources on this stuff. Extremely strange for a story this big imo.

(@Enginee57178785) 
Strange news on the news tape on the official Bahraini television, King of Bahrain, condoles King Salman bin Abdulaziz on the death of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Focus on the tape, please

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Had a really odd thought pop into my head. What if the plan here IS to get Biden elected? More videos of his major gaffes are popping up.

Hillary and crew have been all over media lately. Monica coming back out, Bill all over the news, Hillary all over the place with her new "documentary".

What if the dems are forcing Joe to take Hillary as VP. Knowing they will send him packing almost immediately if elected based on mental incapacity.....they would have months of footage to prove it.

Hillary assumes Office.

Republicans take the House back and keep the Senate and already have majority on SCOTUS and have appointed more Federal Judges than any other in history.

The House immediately brings up impeachment hearings based on prior Clinton misuses of power and blaze it through both House and Senate then vote to impeach and remove.

Now....i am wondering who would be the GOP Speaker of the House at that time.....because they would then become POTUS.

*takes off tinfoil hat...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Interesting imagery in trailer for new Trolls movie....even the words they use during this scene....

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could POTUS take an empty house seat shortly after losing the election, then be made speaker, then President when HRC impeached and then win a second (=3rd) term?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Bringing the Pain

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Bringing the Pain

SEMPER FIDELIS

Do it!

Thanks for all you do!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could POTUS take an empty house seat shortly after losing the election, then be made speaker, then President when HRC impeached and then win a second (=3rd) term?

Not sure, but wouldn't that be a doozy!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Here is a possible twist on the Saudi royals story. Note that these tweets are in Arabic I believe. They're being translated. No English sources on this stuff. Extremely strange for a story this big imo.

(@Enginee57178785) 
Strange news on the news tape on the official Bahraini television, King of Bahrain, condoles King Salman bin Abdulaziz on the death of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Focus on the tape, please

I found this tweet in English here

Rumors that #SaudiArabia’s king died and that his son, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, is about to assume the king’s position soon. That might explain the overnight detention of dozens of the royal family members to avoid any possible coup.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
etc. te]originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

He could serve all the way up to Vice President, but if he's already had two terms he's ineligible for POTUS, and I think it would skip him if he was VP/Speaker etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
etc. te]originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

He could serve all the way up to Vice President, but if he's already had two terms he's ineligible for POTUS, and I think it would skip him if he was VP/Speaker etc.

Thats the point of the thread....if he doesn't win or if that is the plan solely so they can actually impeach Hillary.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We need Q to light up and give some guidance on where we need to dig, and pay attention to. Q-related social media (including this thread) have been all over the place in recent days.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Always good to hear from a Marine.

"Guns and Eyeballs"

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I eat out at Asian restaurants 4 or 5 times a week, so I have a feel for how busy they are at different times.

I never noticed a slowdown until tonight. Either way, I'm already exposed to most biological species, as well as the cure: molten hot Thai spices that could wipe out an entire village of senior citizens.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We need Q to light up and give some guidance on where we need to dig, and pay attention to. Q-related social media (including this thread) have been all over the place in recent days.

Also a lot of media about daylight savings time.....maybe has to do with the "dark to light"?

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join