It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure looks like it. Physical reaction to all of the attention?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Creep Thumper does not understand the male fascination with boobs.

They are a pain in the a**.

👀

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

LOL. Yea, I thought maybe it was just me. Thanks for confirming. IDK, breast feeding or something else.

Thanks for that "The Emperor’s New Virus" link. Just the stuff I been collecting in trying to make sense of it all.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

True dat but some of us just never learn. 😂

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Suggesting that Cytokine Storms directly associated with 5G nations such as China:
threadreaderapp.com...

This would make Covid-19 a designer virus...with much higher mortality rates in 5G areas.

Well, US 5G networks are pretty expensive thus far, but there's also three different bands of 5g, all operating at different speeds and range. If the 5g connection is true; we should probably see correlation in the U.S. Verizon 5g is "ultra wideband" or millimeter wave. Not sure about other carriers, or 5g home internet service.

Think the low/mid/high bands make a difference, or all of them equal? Do the 5g antennae on newer devices pose a threat by themselves, as they're consistently looking for a 5g signal, or are they benign in and of themselves? If 5g poses such a large health risk, why would one of the biggest benefactors from it be the medical industry? Everyone can say big pharma/big tech don't care and it's just about money, but is every single corporation AND industry truly heartless bastards? I wouldn't think so, but then again..

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Sure looks like it. Physical reaction to all of the attention?

Could be.
Shopping at Costco always gets me pretty excited too...especially around the free samples.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Creep Thumper does not understand the male fascination with boobs.

They are a pain in the a**.

👀

I was about to compose a post about all these 5G coincidences

(Q: no coincidences) (5G+Corona virus=innumerable coincidences.🤷🏼‍♀️) big thanks to everyone who has investigated this aspect.... I just can’t believe so many dismiss it ....outright. A little investigating never hurt nobody! Lol

and got to the end (your comment) and spit my drank. 😂🥂

That woman is not breastfeeding in that getup, I can assure you.... she is also not cold in all that getup... so beats me,boys

Corona is in AL (per my secret but official sources) but it hasn’t made the news yet.

drowning myself in elderberry, local raw honey, sunshine, and positive vibes!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Over 10,000 5G antennas in Wuhan, alone.
Less than 10,000 across the entire US...through 3 providers.

Note, too, that Iran and Italy BOTH have large 5G saturation.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

LOL. No. I didn't mean she was breast feeding in that Halloween suit but she might be in that phase. My ex many years back looked very similar for several weeks.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. No. I didn't mean she was breast feeding in that Halloween suit but she might be in that phase. My ex many years back looked very similar for several weeks.

Just jerking y’alls legs!!! I’m with TAT that it’s the Costco snacks, if we’re taking bets.

I am wondering what is really in the works right now cause it feels massive.....

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thanks for that "The Emperor’s New Virus" link. Just the stuff I been collecting in trying to make sense of it all.

There's a certain logic to the connection.

TWO different strains of CV...or ONE 'Binary' strain.
One appears weaker and effects primarily elderly with health issues (resulting in death by pneumonia).
One appears much stronger in China and Iran resulting in younger people collapsing and dying on the street (indicative of Cytokine storm).
Wuhan and Iran have high 5G saturation.
edit on 7-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
On a personal note... My view ya see

Vision is a gift, it is worth reminding/ mentioning, this is a gift also in spectrum. For a very long time, I wondered why, with my knowledge considered, developmental.. did I see that hypocrisy in the use of gifts, like vision. Can really bring the worst out in people.. Taken as second nature, if so blessed to have it, some let it make so many mistakes. But hey we are only human.... Aren't WE ?
Dark to Light comes to mind.... Smart enough to recognize there is wisdom in words, John 9:41 ......which is also a gift of understanding .... We stand in AWE of great times every day we have the gift of fight ... And boobs will be the Downfall of many ymmv lol

Godspeed
edit on 372020 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Just jerking y’alls legs!!! I’m with TAT that it’s the Costco snacks, if we’re taking bets.

I am wondering what is really in the works right now cause it feels massive.....

I was just at Cosco. They stopped the samples. An employee told me all costcoa stopped because of CV.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Queen Elizabeth gets locked out of Windsor Castle

Curious.

The pic of "her" seems rather unconvincing.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"global espionage operation"

@tedcruz

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
On a personal note... My view ya see

Vision is a gift, it is worth reminding/ mentioning, this is a gift also in spectrum. For a very long time, I wondered why, with my knowledge considered, developmental.. did I see that hypocrisy in the use of gifts, like vision. Can really bring the worst out in people.. Taken as second nature, if so blessed to have it, some let it make so many mistakes. But hey we are only human.... Aren't WE ?
Dark to Light comes to mind.... Smart enough to recognize there is wisdom in words, John 9:41 ......which is also a gift of understanding .... We stand in AWE of great times every day we have the gift of fight ... And boobs will be the Downfall of many ymmv lol

Godspeed

Those with “gifts” have been the hunted for far too long, don’t ya know!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Italy plans to put the northern region on a virtual lockdown until April 3, according to local media

Twitter

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They are also expensive.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join