It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Saudi Arabia detains two senior royals, including king's brother: sources

The Wall Street Journal reported the detentions of the two royals earlier on Friday, and said they related to an alleged coup attempt.

second link • Saudi Detains Three Royal Princes Over 'Coup Plot': Reports

Prince Ahmed bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, a brother of King Salman, and the monarch's nephew Prince Mohammed bin Nayef were accused of treason and taken from their homes early Friday by black-clad royal guards, the Wall Street Journal reported citing unnamed sources.

The Saudi royal court has accused the two men, once potential contenders for the throne, of "plotting a coup to unseat the king and crown prince" and could face lifetime imprisonment or execution, the newspaper said.

March Madness has gone Global.. perhaps

I'm not sure how it all ties in but doing a quick search...those royals have some connection to Jamal Khashoggi, a journalist who was murdered in 2018. He's the nephew of Adnan Khashoggi (who had business ties to Epstein)

And somehow, this is connected to MIT
edit on 6-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
Utterly genius. 👏

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thanks for that post. I found it very interesting.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
I wish someone would start a Go Fund Me account for General Flynn. If I knew how I would. I would certainly contribute if there was one.
It’s late I’m going to bed.
Keep up the good work everyone.
edit on 7/3/2020 by Xactamundo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some time ago in the thread it was told that Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan had initiated the need for the plan currently being executed.

if that is true then making Mark Meadows Chief of Staff exhibits POTUS moving to put a key person he trusts in control in the White House at the key point in the plan?

This says to me that we are at the pivot point!

edit on 7-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And check out these words from incoming Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, a few days ago.

“And they haven’t learned a lesson,” Ratcliffe said of the Democrats, “despite the fact that throughout this process … whether it’s the Russia hoax or the Ukraine hoax—in every instance, the president’s been right. The president’s been the one that’s been telling the truth with respect to what’s happening.”
More at: www.rightwingwatch.org...

Democrats liked DNI Dan Coats. Coats said exactly the opposite of what President Trump believed. Ratcliffe on the other hand, is lock-step with President Trump in believing and (hopefully) revealing the truth.

Ratcliffe as DNI and Meadows as Chief-of-Staff will make a great duo for sharing blockbuster information with the public. And not fearing or caring one bit, about the certain attacks that will stream out from scared Democrat leaders and the Liberal Media.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Who's fingerprint is that in POTUS's head?

That is a creepy picture. What the hell is that?

I believe some type of procedure was done on President Trump's head right where the hair is shaven away. That being said...

Thursday night's town hall with President @realDonaldTrump was THE MOST WATCHED IN CABLE NEWS HISTORY!

POTUS town hall had more than 1.5 million more viewers than any Dem town hall.

Just another day of winning!
Source Tweet: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

The 4-year-long LIE/propaganda comes to an end because EVERYTHING was focused on Russia collusion. Seth Rich comes back in the spotlight.

Take away Crowdstrike and you have no Russia Collusion. If you have no Russia Collusion, then Mueller probe was baseless and the indictments from it are void. Seems Stone and Flynn would be exonerated and the real criminals will take their place.

Re: twitter.com...

Thank-you! I've seen the name a lot. And President Trump even mentioned "Crowdstrike" in his July phone call with Ukraine President Zelensky.

Let's hope that with the growing number of reveals that prove Mueller's investigation really was a HOAX designed to ultimately frame President Trump, those who masterminded and plotted this coup, will be brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The POTUS lawsuits against media giants are interesting. Is there a SoL that expires soon? Why now?

Feb 12 - Q 3858
Feb 25 - Q last drop “God Speed”
Feb 26 - sues NYT
Mar 3 - sues WaPo
Mar 6 - sues CNN

We were told by Barr that the Russia Hoax investigation is looking into NGOs. If MSM was co-conspirators in the hoax, that evidence would be devastating to the defense.

Q says timing is everything (Q #3799). Stars may be aligning. We shall see.

Q 3858. Which was a “re-drop”. Why now? Sure reads like Soros and his media monsters may be NGO/NGI that could be indicted. Notice last part in CAPS.

“ THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q”

edit on 7-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Danger Will Robinson. A quick vaccine equals untested and hidden dangers.

BTW a protest is scheduled in Munich on March 21. To protest the new Mandatory Vaccine laws that Germany among other country’s are now imposing in their population. RFK will be a speaker.
Here is a link to the website. Munich Protest
Video on the site.

“The hunted becomes the hunter.”

The moral of that story is the Europeans are tired of the pharmaceuticals running things! Things like the media propaganda and the social web pages being used to throttle dissenting opinions. They are saying no forced vaccinations.

Ridicule of those who doubt the authenticity of the Pharmaceutical companies products is not to be allowed and the Munich Protest speaks for the world to say we don't need everything they claim we need. The companies are likely creating things to keep themselves in business a long time like Monsanto controlling farming chemically and totally in most parts of the world today.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
2020 US Corona Virus deaths = 16 (all sick elderly)
2020 US Flu deaths = 4800 (105 children)

False Flag in my opinion. CV is real. The threat is not.

MSM using it as opportunity to damage Trump.

The anti Trump hoaxes continue; Russia, Kavanaugh, Iran, Racist, Recession, Ukraine, now Corona.

POTUS keeps winning.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Maybe this is the signal , Tom Petty.
Don't come around here no more!
Whatever your looking for.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SouthernGift

Gift, you're signaling with this Alice imagery ... I'm just too thick to figure it out!

Cheers

edit on 7-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Someone refresh my memory please. Why is this new admission from crowdstrike so important?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Will Q's recent "10 days of darkness" end tonight/tomorrow...coincidentally with Daylight Savings Time?

"Dark to Light"?

edit on 7-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The anti Trump hoaxes continue; Russia, Kavanaugh, Iran, Racist, Recession, Ukraine, now Corona.

POTUS keeps winning.

False Positives is something never mentioned. Ever.

The test magically appeared in weeks.

It begs the question, how many are diagnosed that don't have it, and is the test really for corona-beer or for the antibodies same or similar. And is that really what killed people or was it the care itself?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Some time ago in the thread it was told that Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan had initiated the need for the plan currently being executed.

if that is true then making Mark Meadows Chief of Staff exhibits POTUS moving to put a key person he trusts in control in the White House at the key point in the plan?

This says to me that we are at the pivot point!

Great minds.

I thought the same thing. I don't know much about meadows other than his recent public persona. He strikes me as a smart yet casual guy. The kind you hire when things are smooth and you want them even smoother.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Someone refresh my memory please. Why is this new admission from crowdstrike so important?

mobile.twitter.com...

In a nutshell without quoting source material, IIRC, when WikiLeaks published the DNC emails, the FBI was refused access to the DNC's servers.

Comey agreed to allow a third party to do the evaluation and that third party was supposedly CrowdStrike. The FBI accepted this evaluation and James Comey testified to this. The claim is that CrowdStrike reported Russia was connected to the DNC hack.

Evidently, CrowdStrike is now denying that they ever had physical possession of the DNC servers.

Q has made 14 drops pertaining to CrowdStrike. If you read each one in context with everything else we now know, the picture is becoming clearer and clearer.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman That's OK Sarge. Someone else has splained it to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

POTUS keeps winning.

False Positives is something never mentioned. Ever.

The test magically appeared in weeks.

It begs the question, how many are diagnosed that don't have it, and is the test really for corona-beer or for the antibodies same or similar. And is that really what killed people or was it the care itself?

Yeah, I keep hearing the “horror” of how many have it but not diagnosed. That only diminishes the severity. Diagnosed not dying people or not.. the death toll is known.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join