It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good evening, all.

Great work on that 854 drop, Cranky.

Hey, I noticed another grammatical error in the Hillary Tweets. She declares that a pre-recorded "docuseries" is going to be "live" on Hulu.

I wonder if this is hinting at the possibility that the raw video has been inserted into the docuseries somehow.

I don't pay for Hulu, but I'm considering buying a subscription just to check it out. Lol. If anyone else already has it and can check it out that would be great. An episode on 3-15 maybe?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
U.S. Attorney General William P. Barr, Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf and partners from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, Five Eyes launch a new initiative to combat online child sexual exploitation and abuse.

Phoenix 11 Canada / Ivanka Trump

Graham, Blumenthal, Hawley, Feinstein Introduce EARN IT Act to Encourage Tech Industry to Take Online Child Sexual Exploitation Seriously

From Sept 2018...
‘Five Eyes’ governments call on tech giants to build encryption backdoors — or else

Five Eyes now pushing hard on big tech for encryption backdoors.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I have found other sites with that exact misspelling. I don't think it was a typo. There is a meaning behind that misspelling...probably to get people talking about it and thus, getting them interested in watching it. No thanks. Good try, Hlilary.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Cranky, what do you think of this twitter account? It is protected, only visible to its followers. Private comms?

@Hlilary_Clinton

edit on 5-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Nightmare in progress?

mobile.twitter.com...

When did Robert Mueller become a tranny?

It's almost as if a lot of black hats were produced out of a clone machine.

Here is a well-designed light-hearted meme.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

For example, they did a series on Superman called Red Son the posited what would happen if he had been raised in the USSR by Stalin.

It actually had a lot of depth and character introspection. Superman was still Superman, but different aspects of his character were shaped by communism and that ideology.

Get past the spandex and it's a deep dive into how ideology and upbringing shape who are, nature/nurture, etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Nightmare in progress?

mobile.twitter.com...

When did Robert Mueller become a tranny?

It's almost as if a lot of black hats were produced out of a clone machine.

Here is a well-designed light-hearted meme.

mobile.twitter.com...

From the post below that meme -

I’ve always said, they never abolished slavery, they perfected it. Eyes wide open. Most don't realize they're slaves. Elite love egyptian symbolism, its everywhere. It's like ancient Egypt is their role model. That's why you have Pyramid, Eye of Horus, & hidden Owl on your money.

People need to do their homework. The Vatican is the current iteration of Ancient Egypt. It's rituals and practices incorporated the belief systems of many ancient religions including that of the Egyptians.

They're squatting on the world's major repository of arcane information and occult ritual and early human history.

Of course the Masons hold their meetings too.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Epstein's cellmate re emerges, demands cellblock footage in order to exculpate him in the first reported "suicide" attempt.

More than a bit of missing evidence, according to Lionel

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I love so many comedians but allegedly they're supposed to be some of the worst evil doers. Which kind of makes sense...if you think about duality.

The funnier your 'light 'side is, the more sinister your shadow becomes

Not "neccesarily". IMHO it's their ability to, their awareness of "the dark side", (which we ALL have, it's whether or not we Act upon them that's the kicker.) A great comedian is able to discuss such topics in a way that is humorous mainly due to "quick thinking" . . . great comedians are the masters of the "quick as a flash retort" . . . leaving the rest with 'l'espirit d'escalier, sadly

I have zero doubt many people think incredulous things they would (probably) never do . . . that said, history shows that when a person can refute an allegation of "misbehaving" by blaming another, the majority will

e.g. Nuremberg trials or your kid who took the cookie but says it was his sibling! -- they are exactly the same thing just in different contexts BUT with "relatively similar desire to avoid punishment" for said actions!

edit on 5-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: idk

Hmmm, that gave me a thought. If your kids makes you Laugh after they just broke the window/car/wife, chances are the 'punishment' will be much less than if they didn't, when you think about it, the "funny kids" at school rarely got into serious trouble compared to their 'tough dumbjock' classmates. . . .

hypothesis: Punitive parents have kids who might become great comedians as are kids who discover the power of humor to avoid conflict . . . just a thought

edit on 5-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: ?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
British people could be told to work from home for at least 3 months to stop the spread of coronavirus

British workers could be told to stay at home for up to three months as the country prepares for a major coronavirus outbreak within weeks.

business insider

WATCH: California National Guard delivering coronavirus test kits to the Grand Princess cruise ship

BNO newsroom

San Jose Hospital Prepping ‘Surge Tents’ For Possible Influx Of Coronavirus Cases
CBS

Empty ports? Supply chain is breaking.

zerohedge
edit on 5-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

(2 days ahead of schedule)

Q

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Cranky, what do you think of this twitter account? It is protected, only visible to its followers. Private comms.

@Hlilary_Clinton

Certainly odd. The flag reversal.

Hilarious Clinton
@Hlilary_Clinton
45th President of the People of the United States. The President who actually makes sense. Joined in 2012

771 following.

DJT = 47 following.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson
I agree, we all carry gradients of both aspects (dark/light). It's a matter of depth. Reaching the highest pinnacles of bliss can result in falling into the deepest pits of dispair. The more depraved and 'evil ' a person becomes, the more light they are able to hold and vice versa...and that is a matter of choice. Finding balance is achieved by integrating all aspects through continuous recalibration
edit on 5-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Put some Tabasco on it and get chewing

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Who's fingerprint is that in POTUS's head?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Who's fingerprint is that in POTUS's head?

That is a creepy picture. What the hell is that?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Maybe the link to the "dead man switch"

I wish I had the time, and intelligence to dive into a forgotten topic on this thread.

What secrets are hidden within the pictures Q drops?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
CBS News interview with Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Who is the CEO of Atlas Air Holdings?

Who Trains the pilots for AF1?(2008-2013)

Who are their (current) clients?

Who is on the board of directors for BENS?

How many images have you seen from the inside of AF1?

Who showed them to you?

RL.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

John W. Dietrich

Dude owns some planes..pretty wealthy as well.

If this is an attempt to discredit the AF1 photos..I need more.

This is way beyond the scope of the average human's acceptance of reality.

Can we go next level yet, or are we still going to pucker our butt's and pretend this is all one dimensional and "Earthly"

No disrespect intended

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join