It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Physicists Are Studying Mysterious ‘Bubbles of Nothing’ That Eat Spacetime
vice

My pov...the vacuum described in this article is part of the push/pull magnetic force that keeps us suspended on this plane. We are in a bubble...aquatic beings floating/swimming in a cosmic sea of consciousness. 'The Matrix' is a bubble within a bubble...a containment system of thought of our own creation. The problem is when these containment systems we create become too 'real ', ..too secure...they turn into prisons and we forget how to escape.

Escaping the matrix is as simple (or as complicated) as erasing limiting beliefs. If all of the limiting beliefs, ideologies, philosophies that we hold represent each bar of the cage that confines us, then we can remove those bars by simply changing our minds
edit on 5-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if Q220 also ties in to your decode?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fX85VkAw No.150681065 📁
Nov 23 2017 22:14:30 (EST)
Reminder.
Unclassified setting.
Monitored and analyzed in RT.
Future answers past.
Q

Note 22 in timestamp, also in Q840 timestamp.
Timestamp also encodes Mar 4th.

Why Q220? Because, from your decode, "Time Delta 3:40" = 220 seconds...

Not sure it adds much value though.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing. Disagree with CoronaVirus being a WhiteHouse operation, however. It started in China.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing. Disagree with CoronaVirus being a WhiteHouse operation, however. It started in China.

Yea...I can't say I totally agree with all that was stated. Full disclosure by July? Seems a little premature to me. The CV predictions could be plausible...maybe even switching to the gold standard (watching the Dow). But...I guess we don't really know what the future holds.

I'm just hoping for some action. Let's get the F out of here

(I think WH stands for White Hat not White House)
edit on 5-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Yea...I can't say I totally agree with all that was stated. Full disclosure by July? Seems a little premature to me. The CV predictions could be plausible...maybe even switching to the gold standard (watching the Dow). But...I guess we don't really know what the future holds.

Is there a way to identify a particular "Anon" on 8-channel? Whenever someone, anyone, makes a prediction, my first question is, "What is their history of accuracy?".

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Bill Clinton Says Affair With Monica Lewinsky Was To ‘Manage My Anxieties’

In a new documentary titled “Hillary”, Bill Clinton reveals that his affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky was to “manage my anxieties.”

Those anxieties, he said, were rooted in the pressure of presiding over the highest office of the United States and that the affair was “something that will take your mind off it for a while.”

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
President Trump on right now FoxNews Town Hall. Hitting hard how Elizabeth Warren tripped up Bernie Sanders by not dropping out before Super Tuesday.

Seems like everyone is scared to ask follow-up questions. "Whistle-blower was a phony". But noone asks him to elaborate.
edit on 3/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Is there a way to identify a particular "Anon" on 8-channel? Whenever someone, anyone, makes a prediction, my first question is, "What is their history of accuracy?".

I have no clue. I'm just going to be watching to see if anything happens around the 16th or the 23rd. Fingers crossed. Maybe I should light some candles or sit in a circle of crystals or dance naked around a bonfire under a full moon. What do I have to do to make this happen?!?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hair Icon Account Speaks

5 Tweets from the account, account, named Hillary Clinton today. Let's take a look.

Voting should be easy. But as we saw with seven-hour lines in Texas on Tuesday, Republicans put up barriers to voters casting their ballots.

We've got to fight back and win, and @marceelias is showing the way. Join the fight: democracydocket.com... #DemocracyDocket

"Republicans put up barriers."

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the joyful New York premiere of "Hlilary" last night. The docuseries about the last 50 years of my life—and our politics, and the changing role of women in America—will be live on Hulu tomorrow. #HillaryonHulu

Misspellings MATTER. "Hlilary" (no! she did not misspell her own name in ")

The title of this new book really says it all: "Somebody's Gotta Do It: Why Cursing at the News Won't Save the Nation, But Your Name on a Local Ballot Can."

"Somebody's gotta do it"

You'll have to watch @FallonTonight to find out what's in the bag. youtube.com...

Image shows her pulling something out of the black bag.

“The joys and anguish of being Hillary Rodham Clinton” sums it up well, via a review by @hankstuever in the @WashingtonPost .

"Joys and anguish..."

** A Hlilary did not stay for the actual premier of the "docuseries" when it debuted and Sundance film fest.

Someone pointed out something interesting...

Q#854

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.

Could: +++ + +++++ actually be 3-15?

Pic from "Hlilary" tweet. OFF STAGE > ON STAGE!

2yr delta, and HRC account drops on docuseries.

edit on 5-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: Great Minds EMN posted while I was writing : )

edit on 5-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Just a reminder...Harvey Weinstein was originally slated to produce that documentary

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Whoa, did not know about that. Guess we shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This seems significant...

www.cnbc.com...

“ JPMorgan says CEO Jamie Dimon is recuperating after emergency heart surgery”

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nightmare in progress?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Nightmare in progress?

mobile.twitter.com...

When did Robert Mueller become a tranny?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
They finally dropped the bridge on him. Gary Jones, the former president of the United Auto Workers union, has been charged with embezzling union funds.

Report courtesy of Zero Hedge.

It's been coming for years. There feds have been investigating corruption at the UAW, and finding plenty of it. Jones is about the 13th or 14th union official to be indicted. All typical union fraud stuff, like embezzling funds and getting illegal kickbacks. Jones' home was raided last summer, and at the time I read a report in the Detroit News about how his neighbor had seen him counting stacks of money. Jones resigned last November, because everybody who's even the least bit connected to the auto industry knew he was going get indicted eventually.

All of this is making it look likely the feds will force federal oversite of the UAW, similar to what they did to the Teamsters years ago to root out corruption.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Moar on my post above...

If you enter "Hlilary" into the goog you get this:

Pizzagate: Son of Donald Trump's national security adviser shares wild conspiracy claims surrounding Hillary Clinton and a pizza shop paedophile ring

Monday 5 December 2016

The son of President-elect Donald Trump’s national security adviser is spreading a fake news story that claims a Washington DC ___ shop is a front for a child sex ring led by Hillary Clinton.

On Sunday, the son of retired Lt Gen Michael Flynn, Michael Flynn Jr, tweeted, “Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it.”

Flynn Jr. "Dad, is there anything to this ___ thing?"

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

AFSCME should be next.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join