It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Sounds like a bunch of bull crap to me. The Theranos of IT Security. A magic black box that just works. Just dont ask to see under the hood.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Interesting "Mini Mike's head?"

How can anyone, and I mean anyone, not see this for what it is? Seriously, it is the DNC primary, so it stands to reason the DNC makes ALL the decisions, including when folks "decide" to drop out.

Twit-trending:#ThankYouElizabeth

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I guess they're trying to make the script look dramatic ... or something. So now we're down to dementia vs commissar country.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Star, SG. Really good post. 🙂

Seems like each one of us has a cosmic algorithm and recently we have begun to see the matrix because tech has led us to a higher level of understanding how our reality is constructed.

This is synchronicity. Dozens of times a day, in my case. I've actually spent a couple of months logging them all.

Try it. It's insane.

OTOH, tech is the proverbial apple in the Garden. 😉
edit on 3/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
WARREN is OUT!!!!

Aaaaand.....

Trump Vows Biden's Ukraine Scandal Will be 'Major Issue' in 2020
edit on 5-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

The tech can become the same type of medium for the unseen.

A channel.

That’s the scary crap I thought about doing a thread on, but decided against it. I just don’t have anything to prove and I’d rather be wrong about it all, anyway.

You should do the thread. It's a fascinating subject and there is no rule here that theories cannot be posted and discussed. 👍

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
HANNITY TALKS OVER DJT...

DJT Tweets

I noticed this yesterday and thought it odd - back to back with a time change. So let's dig ...

Time Delta 3:40

38 minute mark Hannity talks over DJT.

My take, his earpiece was cutoff so he thought DJT had stopped talking. So was DJT cutoff, as he kept talking. Some may say Hannity talks over everyone (he does) but in this case his speech indicated he had no idea and I've never heard him speak over DJT before, as NEITHER stopped.

Q Drop 840

Interview time: 40:11

Time difference between 9:00 and 9:10 start time = 10

Who's image does Hannity start talking over? Comey.

Q, RE: COMEY. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out?

"Higher Loyalty" means to something above CF/HRC/Moloch/MB etc.?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is this Canada's best Conservative voice? If so, then we are underwhelmed.

I’ve had enough with this small group of radical, foreign-funded activists, trying to torpedo our economy and bankrupt our communities.⁣⁣It’s time to stand up for Canadian resources and Canadian workers. It's time to take our country back. pic.twitter.com/9wYP7OHXXN— Aaron Gunn (@AaronGunn) March 4, 2020

STEP.IT.UP.CANADA!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
#WarrenDemocrat #thankyouelizabethwarren This is incredible: Moonbats are PRAISING @ewarren for running for POTUS. They are even claiming she lost because she's a woman! No she lost because she was a horrible candidate whose far-left agenda was rejected even by most Dems. #MAGA— Jeff Kuhner (@TheKuhnerReport) March 5, 2020

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The DNC convention starts in 4 months.

If they're going to do anything legally about Biden, they better get crackin', because once he names his VP, his game via Obama's help will go into full swing.

People already know about the perception issues...hair sniffing, touchy feely creepiness, crack head son, gaffs, questionable mental capacity...and it doesn't seem to matter to them. The only thing that will take him out of the running is a bonafide legal/criminal official charge.

If that happens after old Creepy Joe secures the delegates for the nomination, then they can pick anybody, including HRC. It needs to happen before the next primary or it is gone to far to not allow anyone to be selected by the D's rules.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

COM, Tracy Beanz has a twitter thread that gives the latest numbers for Super Tuesday as well as 2016 voter numbers that are very interesting.

i am only posting Texas numbers here but take a look at all super Tuesday states with lower R turnout but still higher numbers.

TEXAS:
D turnout +37%, R turnout -29%

Biden 2020: 661,450
Clinton 2016: 935,080
Sanders 2016/2020: 475,561/592,077

Trump 2016/2020: 757,618/1,879,759

I don't have to do the math here. Trump is 90K votes shy of beating the ENTIRE D field. Texas is NOT purple. #SorryNotSorry

Yeah, Texas is not purple. Dream on Soros.

What's more, turnout for the Republican primary is probably greatly suppressed, because there's really no contest. Everyone knows Trump is going to be the nominee, and most probably don't even know there's someone running against him. (I forget his name, but he had exactly 1 delegate the last time I looked.)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Some highly intriguing insights from Dr. Farrell...

ARE THOSE GMO SEEDS IN THE WORLD SEED VAULT?

A virtually inaccessible seed vault under the control of some of the world’s foremost advocates of eugenics and population reduction is definitely remarkable. With more than a million of the irreplaceable seed heritage of the world locked inside the Svalbard Seed Vault, could this be a way for GMO agribusiness giants like Bayer-Monsanto or Syngenta to illegally gain access to those seeds in a time of global crisis? It sounds very far-fetched, yet there are far-fetched goings on in our world. We could say, “He who controls the world’s crop seeds, controls the world.”

Article linked to from above.

What’s Going On With the Arctic ‘Doomsday’ Seed Vault?

Against the backdrop of the spreading fear about a global coronavirus pandemic, an event has slipped largely under the radar at a spot so removed from the rest of the world that most are unaware of its existence. The Svalbard “Doomsday” Seed Vault on Spitsbergen Island north of the Arctic Circle just received an additional major shipment of plant variety seeds for its special storage. What makes this entire seed bank enterprise suspicious at the very least is the list of financial sponsors behind the global project.

Crop Trust?

Is it just coincidence that the same Gates Foundation is backing the organization responsible for maintaining the Svalbard “Doomsday” Seed Vault at the same time Gates is emerging as a major authority on the danger of the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic?

Cherokee Nation Will Be First U.S. Tribe To Donate Historic Seed Samples To “Doomsday” Vault

The historic deposit will take place at the end of February and will make the Cherokee Nation the first U.S. tribe to deposit its heirloom seeds in the Global Seed Vault in Svalbard, Norway.

The Cherokee Nation Secretary of Natural Resources office was in charge of collecting the samples to be deposited, which consist of the following species: Cherokee White Eagle Corn, which is traditionally used during cultural events; Cherokee Long Greasy Beans; Cherokee Trail of Tears Beans; Cherokee Turkey Gizzard black and brown beans; and Cherokee Candy Rooster Squash.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well look at this! Over at the FISA Court, it looks like the smelly brown stuff has started to hit the fan.

FISA Court Bars FBI Officials Involved in Carter Page Spy Warrants From Seeking Surveillance

DOJ and FBI officials involved in the wiretapping of Trump’s former campaign advisor Carter Page have been barred from seeking surveillance.

Presiding FISA judge James Boasberg on Wednesday issued the new rule in a 19-page order.

“There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor to the Court with respect to those applications,” Boasberg wrote.

“FBI personnel under disciplinary review in relation to their work on FISA applications accordingly should not participate in drafting, verifying, reviewing, or submitting such applications to the Court while the review is pending,” he said.

“The same prohibition applies to any DOJ attorney under disciplinary review, as well as any DOJ or FBI personnel who are the subject of a criminal referral related to their work on FISA applications.”

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Warren hasn't committed to a candidate yet. Do you think she's "negotiating" with Bernie to become his VP?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Cue a dumb tweet from Sancticomeyous.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

U.S. President Donald Trump boasted (or perhaps joked) about being the coronavirus Avoider-in-Chief on Wednesday, when he declared that he hadn’t touched his face in an impossibly long time.

“I haven’t touched my face in weeks,” Trump said during a COVID-19 briefing at the White House.

“[It’s] been weeks!” he added. “I miss it.”
~ Link

🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I didn't think of that.

Interesting proposition.

However, I will say this, Biden will be the nominee; Sanders will become a relic.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Uh, urm, uh, hmmm, well, uh...

Clip

@ET They are kicking around the idea that Chuck's meltdown was not about killing, but about the CFPB (lizzie's pet) and it's SC case. Might explain the odd DJT tweet about Mini Mike and lizzie's head.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Iranian General: Coronavirus Is A Manmade Bio-Weapon

“A study of the consequences of the virus in terms of tolls or the extent of the epidemic and the type of media propaganda over this issue that is aimed at increasing fear and panic among people strengthens the speculations that a biological attack has been launched against China and Iran with economic goals.”

Strongly hinting that the the virus is a bio-attack by the US, Jalali told Iranian Fars News Agency, state media, that he is seeking “laboratorial investigations and comparing the genome of the primary virus and the new genomes” to confirm his theory.

The idea that the virus originated in a lab has been a talking point ever since the outbreak started, with some US officials and western biological experts expressing concern that coronavirus may be a Chinese bio-weapon.

One US official who hasn’t shied away from probing the bio-weapon angle is Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton, who has stated several times that Beijing needs to address the questions, and that the “burden of proof” is on “the communists” to explain where the virus came from.

zerohedge

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders: I’ll Drop Out if Biden Has Most Delegates at Convention
Skip to 4:50

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join