It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Doing something"

When we are talking about government doing something could easily mean doing nothing that matters.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's amazing that Trump can say such things but the most of the Media is silent about the War Axe in the back Pocahantas delivered to Bernie by sticking around.

If I were a Progressive, I'd be screaming for her scalp. You know she will sell her soul to Biden if given the right position in his non-existent Administration.

I can't wait for MSNBC to jump on the "Joe's the Man" bandwagon.

Bernie should run Third Party to finally torch what is left of the DNC.

I wouldn't blame him one bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
CDC website says 18,000 Americans have died since October 1 of the flu - say 3600 a month. However, apparently 11 Americans have died from coronavirus and that is a national emergency? Now we have $8 Billion for this so-called emergency which Trump will likely approve. What am I missing?

Corona is viral-pneumonia in which "pneumonia" (viral & bacteria) kills some 4 million worldwide annually. Crickets.

Similar data for Germany, (severe) influenza season of 2017/2018 caused over 25000 deaths, worst in past 30 years.

No doubt something happened that caused the Chinese to implement serious quarantine measures with dramatic economic impact. The big Question is what.

Just like China started last month on handling cash, disinfecting, and wash your hands after handling cash is NOW being pushed in the US. Push toward going digital currency & digital human currency.

1) Never let a good crisis go to waste

and

2) Problem-Reaction-Solution.

We don't know what the full force of #1 is yet, but understanding #2 will tell us the outcome of #1.?

It's hard to keep track of all the frauds and schemes...
"A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial: that is, when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud. Such a society, no matter how long it persists, can never afford to become either tolerant or intellectually stable. It can never permit either the truthful recording of facts or the emotional sincerity that literary creation demands."
- George Orwell

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

EMN's video of the interview with Maddow tells me Bernie is ONCE AGAIN going to go quietly and not make any waves. (Haha....it's probably going to cost the DNC an exotic beach house with extra amenities though.)

Bernie's not a fighter.

He's an arm-waving 60's-style screaming hyperventilating Marxist-embracing basement dweller that will now have duped the youth and others like him. All that's missing is the beads and sandles and tunic.

And, now, instead of "dwelling in the basement", Bernie and Jane will have multiple choices of dwellings.

edit on 5-3-2020 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: pavil

EMN's video of the interview with Maddow tells me Bernie is ONCE AGAIN going to go quietly and not make any waves. (Haha....it's probably going to cost the DNC an exotic beach house with extra amenities though.)

Bernie's not a fighter.

He's an arm-waving 60's-style screaming hyperventilating Marxist-embracing basement dweller that will now have duped the youth and others like him. All that's missing is the beads and sandles and tunic.

And, now, instead of "dwelling in the basement", Bernie and Jane will have multiple choices of dwellings.

He's a perpetual runner - Controlled will be up the viewer to decide.

He never had any intention of being President. How do I know? Because he's near 80 and his list of accomplishments relates to renaming post offices.

He's the talker, not the doer. Folks are scammed by this all the time. No need to look further then one's own life to find the talkers, the dreamers, the "I know what's wrong" guys who do nothing of substance, especially for themselves.

He's really a glorified barfly.

He cons those who feel the same - resonance matches resonance. So Bernie broh's will go back to complaining and so will he.

Bernie renamed government buildings. DJT built buildings people use in mafia country, while ridding two states of major mafia leaders. Who would you hire to build your house?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM, Tracy Beanz has a twitter thread that gives the latest numbers for Super Tuesday as well as 2016 voter numbers that are very interesting.

i am only posting Texas numbers here but take a look at all super Tuesday states with lower R turnout but still higher numbers.

TEXAS:
D turnout +37%, R turnout -29%

Biden 2020: 661,450
Clinton 2016: 935,080
Sanders 2016/2020: 475,561/592,077

Trump 2016/2020: 757,618/1,879,759

I don't have to do the math here. Trump is 90K votes shy of beating the ENTIRE D field. Texas is NOT purple. #SorryNotSorry

Yeah, Texas is not purple. Dream on Soros.

What's more, turnout for the Republican primary is probably greatly suppressed, because there's really no contest. Everyone knows Trump is going to be the nominee, and most probably don't even know there's someone running against him. (I forget his name, but he had exactly 1 delegate the last time I looked.)

Exactly. Hell I'm going to help my Son by getting a Democratic Ballot for the Michigan Primary to Vote for Sanders. Last time around the Republican primary mattered.

Michigan will be Sanders last stand I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gallup polling demonstrates that the Trump Administration is handling the corona virus much better than President Obama and Joe Biden handled H1 N1.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CanadianMason

Warren hasn't committed to a candidate yet. Do you think she's "negotiating" with Bernie to become his VP?

Doubtful.

After the screwing she did to Sanders on Super Tuesday? And the Talk of a brokered Convention before that?

Damage is already done. Her actual delegate count isn't significant now. The vast majority of her voters will go to Sanders anyways. She screwed Sanders in at least 3 States super Tuesday.

She will fall in line with the Power and Money of the DNC. Sanders would be a fool to trust her.

Mark my words. She'll suck up to Biden like the good feminist she supposedly is.
edit on 5-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think either Martha MacCallum or Bret Baier or audience member will ask President Trump what he knows about Q during the town hall tonight at 6:30 p.m. Eastern.

Fox News put out on Twitter what would you like for us to ask President Trump tonight. And you can imagine what the thousands of responses are from Q followers.

Example of one: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Senate Passes Coronavirus Spending Bill, Sending Package to Trump

Senators passed the bill by 96-1, with lone Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) being the only "No" vote.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I love Rand. Not perfect, but principled.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Senate Passes Coronavirus Spending Bill, Sending Package to Trump

Senators passed the bill by 96-1, with lone Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) being the only "No" vote.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
😂🤣😷

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

..and he does that with no gloves on.

Sloppy.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A screenshot of an anon post made on 8kun dated Feb. 17

I don't pay much attention to predictions concerning specific dates but...this sounds so promising:

"Based on upcoming Deltas: (Delta or 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment is one of the U.S. special missions units primarily focused on counter-terrorism).

March 16: Local events cancelled because of Corona Virus

March 23: US will go into quarantine for three weeks and shortly after Martial Law will be declared. The Corona Virus was a White House Op and not a real threat

March 30: US Return to Gold Standard

April 12: First arrest predicted by Q: BHO (Bill, Hillary, Obama?), Social Media significantly disrupted. Afterwards, a waterfall of arrests

July 2020: Full Disclosure"
edit on 5-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks to court approval, the Trump Administration will now begin withholding Federal funding from Sanctuary cities.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Damn, Nike, that's some hardcore symbolism for golf balls.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The children have taken over the media, marketing, and Hollyweird. Can't you tell?

Only children would churn out a constant stinking, steaming pile of superhero movies.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There are actually some good stories in comic books. You have to look beyond the window dressing. Comics were about the last untapped resource.

Pretty soon, it will be grossly obvious that Emperor Hollywood has no clothes, just the skins of stories past he puts on tries to call his own.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There are actually some good stories in comic books. You have to look beyond the window dressing. Comics were about the last untapped resource.

Pretty soon, it will be grossly obvious that Emperor Hollywood has no clothes, just the skins of stories past he puts on tries to call his own.

I'm 60ish. I'm not interested in superheroes. I'm interested in things with real substance.

The youth of today think they have make jokes about everything and belittle and abuse other people including their own families.

Dr Phil, my God. I can end that show in one episode. Our society is very ill and part of it is we no longer expect children to grow the f**k up.

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join