It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Short answer....Inbreeding.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Not Surprising at all: Potentially corrupt Republicans ROMNEY and BURR, signal an attempt to derail any Senate Subpoenas into BIDEN-BURISMA corruption/extortion.

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
BOOOM

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Founder of Russian Bank Charged with Tax Fraud

Allegedly Concealed $1 Billion in Assets and Income when Renouncing U.S. Citizenship

The founder of a Russian bank was arrested last week in London in connection with an indictment charging him with filing false tax returns, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E. Zuckerman of the Justice Department’s Tax Division, U.S. Attorney David L. Anderson for the Northern District of California, and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Investigation, Special Agent in Charge Kareem Carter. The Sept. 26, 2019, indictment was unsealed today.

According to the indictment, Oleg Tinkov was the indirect majority shareholder of a branchless online bank that provided its customers with financial and bank services. The indictment alleges as a result of an initial public offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange in 2013, Tinkov beneficially owned more than $1 billion worth of the bank’s shares. The indictment further alleges that three days after the IPO, Tinkov renounced his U.S. citizenship – a taxable event requiring Tinkov to report to the IRS the constructive sale of his worldwide assets, report the gain on the constructive sale of those assets to the IRS, and pay tax on such gain to the IRS. Although Tinkov allegedly beneficially owned more than $1 billion of TCS shares at the time of his expatriation through a British Virgin Island structure, the indictment charges that Tinkov filed a false 2013 tax return with the IRS that reported income of less than $206,000, and a false 2013 Initial and Annual Expatriation Statement reporting that his net worth was $300,000….

www.justice.gov...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

SJW dream ticket

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Beating Trump is more important than splitting the party.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Physicists Are Studying Mysterious ‘Bubbles of Nothing’ That Eat Spacetime

Langoliers

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hi Cranky,

There are clearer logos shown here:
ATLAS AIR - CUSTOMER LIST

Third from Top Right = ACS (Air Charter Service)

About Air Charter Service

· Formed in 1990 by Chairman Chris Leach in his basement, now employs more than 300 staff worldwide

· We are a global company with 18 worldwide offices, not 'UK-based', with offices spanning five continents offering private jet, commercial airliner and cargo aircraft charters

Bottom Center = US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)

USTRANSCOM provides the United States with the most responsive
and strategic mobility capability the world has ever seen.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

He's really a glorified barfly.

LOL!

Cheers, Cranky

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
www.espn.com...

“ The Dragons hosted the Dallas Renegades in the Feb. 22 game, which had an attendance of 22,060. The King County press office said in a statement that the risk to those who attended the game is low.

"There are no extra precautions required for those who attended the Feb. 22 game or who will attend upcoming events," the statement said, "but all King County residents should know that the risk for infection with COVID-19 is increasing in our community.”

So confusing...

they hype it up
Then tell people not to panic
But buy supplies and be prepared
And now you were exposed, but your risk is low

Is the goal
Confusion/Chaos?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky, I've been lurking and watching while not logged in (as it's faster for me when I do) and I see you've been evolving impressively, so here's my "wtf I think is happening, more or less" - - it just "hit me" and I laughed as it's just getting Better, as Q promised, "we've Got it ALL ,,

Isn't that The Don's head with a 'money' overlay? Anyhoo, try this on for size!

My latest summation of The Plan -- which HAD TO happen this year and the impeachment stupidity has stopped . . . it's TIME team America . . . and when you've got better from your "flu", many will think they've died and gone "somewhere else" as "this CANT BE happening on earth!" lol

Enjoy the show Cranky, here's how I think it goes; As Q has always said "Change your thinking".

What if it WAS intentionally released by ?" to cause exactly what's happening now, an extremely virulent form of pretty much 'normal flu' EXCEPT it IS Likely to "infect" 90%+ of the world . . . it HAS to. The "death rates" will be very similar to any other flu, it's the Amount Infected which will "justify the US closing it's borders" AND the MSM etc etc . . . coz they're about to take out The Fed! That's The Plan!

BUT, they hyped up "how Bad" it really Is. It's now "the DEADLY Corona virus" *on the news* . . . in two months we'll all be laughing at "how paranoid we all got"! Damn that MSM hey? Usually, right now they're being played like a piano! As are the bulk of the people

And they KNOW there's a good chance LOTS of people will get it as it's Very virulent (Infectious) and they'll get "the flu" for a week or so, but no worse than Most kinds of flu *except* that it's super contagious BUT NOT deadly . . . .*that's* the clever part.

SO the US "closes it's borders" (as best it can e,g,- stops all incoming travel for a week) and imposes a 'mild form of martial law' where everyone HAS TO STAY HOME for a week or two. You'll be given warning And help to "have enough to get by" - - you've been told.

THEN:
Remember those tens of thousands of "sealed warrants" that slowly just went away and nobody discusses anymore?

What IF ... idk, , , let's guess that in amongst All those warrants are 500 warrants for people who, for the most part are "as far as the pubic know", unknown and live on large estates with private security are part of a mass arrest?

BUT, the guards MUST "go home" etc etc SO . .

Suddenly EVERY FORM of "defense" these people have, "fight Or flight" is *completely curtailed* "becoz virus"

Martial law lifted and slowly over the next weeks the news begins to come out . . . news of places like Epstein's Island being "raided" except they're billionaire's *we've never heard of!*

Whisked away (To GITMO) for 'processing' as the charges have been Unsealed and the public begin to get a whiff of the # that was bloomberging under their noses all their lives!

It's the only way these people can be 'extracted' without a public furor . . . Worldwide!

and in some countries e.g. the US many much anger and "becoz guns" and So Much antipathy towards each other, there's "emotionally inspired shooting and killing" too!

UNLESS, it ALL happens BEFORE ANYONE realizes the ploy!

IMHO it's brilliant and 100 Q style

but I'm one of those weird conspiracy *believers* . . . I reckon they DO happen

BTW this is a worldwide event for the same reasons, "the swamp monsters" love to travel and this stops that, jets, yachts, you name it, it's NOT going to 'werk'!

Booyah!!!

Oh, and the Fed goes down in the process but that's another part of the Whole Plan

BUT don't worry, they've got that sorted too

"timing IS Everything" . . . 'Q'

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: my post wasn't there!

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: ppppp

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: kultra

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: furphy

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Hitlary ... 45th President of the People of the United States. The President who actually makes sense.

lol, I doubt she can even make her own breakfast these days!

I wonder what her favorite role was to play at the cabal's orgy's?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and that''s 33 days in total from the 19 to the 26

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: ooops

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

read my reply to Cranky Old Man . . . about four posts before this one . . . I think

That should stoke the engines of mystery

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: Que?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I wonder what her favorite role was to play at the cabal's orgy's?

Evil Clown.

She also has a favorite parlor game -- "Who gets Arkancided tonight?!"

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Is the goal Confusion/Chaos?

YES, indeed they are! Sem my earlier reply to Cranky, I think it's on Pg 163 and was already 'auto-trimmed!'

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

@brunobarking has a thread on Purim/BIBLICAL timing next week.

1/ Q said "it will be BIBLICAL" What's the next Jewish holiday? Purim. Monday to Tuesday, Mar 9 - Mar 10 Purim is the holiday of the BOOMERANG.

It's a Public Holiday in Victoria Australia, supposedly to celebrate our meeting the "locals" . . . who they tended to shoot on sight and decimate with . . . . . the FLU!

Yes, it's still on, Yes, they are advertising o all the MSM to "bring the family along" (they NEED everyone sick 'around the same few weeks' so they can play 'sneaky buggers and 'rendition'! lol what a word when you think about what it means, BUT this time they have the right people . . . TRAPPED, no private jets will fly, no yachts to leave port etc etc

And get this, the "festival" is about as 'Aussie aboriginal based" as thrash metal is as easy to play on a didgeridoo!

It's called "Moomba" . . . if you goog it you will get a "wonderful street party for everyone, young and old

that's becoz The Plan calls for 90% of people to get sick "for a few weeks"

enough time to close the US bordes, enforce "partial martial" law and then . . .

When the "world lockdown" finishes, so will The Fed and a whole lot of people who's names have sat in "sealed" indictments until NOW!

Within a month the markets will collapse as will The Fed and then . . . replace the FAKE US dollar with a completely NEW "gold backed currency" --- AND THE Question will be asked of "a few questions, (which 99% of people will "answer correctly)

"Are your properties AND assets here in the US AND your "cash" is "onshore"?
IF YES, then you're good to go, have a nice day, you shall be informed how to exchange "Old Money Fore New"

IF. "er, ah, I'd have to ask my accountant about that"? and another ''procedure will take place' (what it Is depends on Who they have)

"No problems sir, just fill out this slightly complex form - we have LOTS of people ready to help you if you need it and the
"old US dollars" will be exchanged dollar for dollar with our New Gold Backed Currency

BUT . . . IF you have money in "overseas accounts, you'd BETTER BE ABLE TO PROVE they were "obtained Legally AND that you Have Declared them AND Pay tax o n them and it's ok
BUT

"no papers you say, shed burned down at accountant's just last week! That's a shame, I'll be back soon, No, don't bother trying to call your attorney, I've heard he's "busy" too!"

reply; "Sorry sir but the United States of AMERICA does not recognize ANY of it as "legitimate", therefore we have some other papers for you to fill out ,, ALL of those properties will be forfeited to the US of A's "new Federal Reserve Bank"

"Yes, you will get your "day in court" . . . but I doubt you can either afford or find Any of your accountants et al as they're ALL where you're headed . . . Gitmo, for, "your Day in court", Sir

(and walks away muttering under breath 'I doubt it will be an hour! lol")

How else do you "close the world" JUST for a 'few weeks'? Clown made Virus of course, but The Plan IS Great

I laughed a lot when I figured this out

And China will TRY to "repatriate BONDS" and y'know what they're going to be told.

Meanwhile all that "lost gold" of the past 80=>100 yrs appears! Remember Ben Fulford and the "Billion dollar Bearer bonds?" The Don has it ALL11

and Yay,, pretty much a Worldwide scale of what was done to the Arabs - - once those Main Players are removed, The Fed and everyone who "uses it" (except "Joe American True Patriot" will watch the Fed crumble into nothing . . . like the WTC group and their "money" go with it

The "perp walk" will be "on the street looking for handouts" hahaha!

Amazingly wonderfully Brilliant Plan . . . it keeps blowing my mind as this was One sticking point with me "how do they 'take out' the Fed and most of the 1%ers who's money IS Hidden offshore at the SAME time? Like this:

The transition will happen Before the election IMHO

Just bloody brilliant!

That would take out The Fed AND most of the elites/1%ers and either Take or replaces the currency in One sweep!!
And many countries are going to have to begin networking, when they (Most of the world) can start working out what they will do as many many "to big to fail" companies hit the floor!

Just amazeballs

BTW Australia is riddled with 'silent elites' (and some not so silent e,g, our once "foreign minister" during Bummer's reign

The Australian Cardinal Pell THE second highest 'ranking Catholic church' IS IN JAIL for "Historical sex abuse" - charges Made just for the likes of him . . . and there are too many more still yet undiscolsed

I bet a lot of the "older ones" are Hoping to get the flu and die . . . at least they'll feel better than they currently are! Remember LV anyone?
Distraction much?

Not to mention Pine Gap . . .
?
edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: a bgorrahed furfhy ffs

edit on 6-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: SERIOUSLY: I'm sick with a mild fever and I am warm in bed drinking lots of fluids and I'll been fine aan a few weeks at most

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Not sure where i was going with the atlas thing. I was looking into an entirely different matter when i noticed Michaels brother was the head of the company. Sorry for the Socratic presentation.

Evergreen air is a known CIA front. Atlas being an aggressive competitor only further supports the whole DIA vs CIA notion imo.

The Flynn connection coupled with AF1 pilots coming from Atlas is your connection to POTUS, and explains most of the original photos in early Q drops ( islands, desk, etc). Atlas also trains FAA pilots and NASA and MIL, which supports Qs ability to "have people everywhere". Couple that with the brothers executive connections.

Im not trying to disprove AF1 pics, on the contrary i think this validates them.

Or i guess it could all be coincidence...

I appreciate the dig though.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
TGIF

Starting to think this Theme will turn into "The Day the Earth Stood Still" MSM is full court press on panic mongering - But you know what, the Earth is still Turning and in the End, the Evil that walks the Earth is far more Dangerous than any "Virus" - perhaps Evil is the Virus .... YMMV on my commentary but something BIG IS COMING

Islamic holy site of Mecca is completely deserted as a result of coronavirus

The photos emerge a day after the Al-Haram Mosque in Mecca and Al-Masjid al Nabawy in Medina were completely closed for sterilisation as the country battles the spread of the deadly bug. Mecca is not the only spot affected by the outbreak, with aerial pictures released by Colorado-based space technology firm Maxar showing many of the world’s busiest places emptied.

edit on 362020 by MetalThunder because: March Madness - Bracket Time is almost here !!!

ETA - Hollyweird - At least they are not making more losers... probably actually saving money lol
Lights, camera... no action? Hollywood rocked by coronavirus

edit on 362020 by MetalThunder because: paying attention

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You know, Metal, it is passing odd.

The tribe never had a problem finding a man or men who were willing to confront things much larger and deadlier ... cave bears, saber toothed tigers ...

We're wary of big and powerful, but not that scared by it.

Quite the opposite when the foe is too small to be seen, to be hit, to be stopped. That's scary!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think either Martha MacCallum or Bret Baier or audience member will ask President Trump what he knows about Q during the town hall tonight at 6:30 p.m. Eastern.

Fox News put out on Twitter what would you like for us to ask President Trump tonight. And you can imagine what the thousands of responses are from Q followers.

Example of one: mobile.twitter.com...

Was the Question asked?

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join