It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

You missed out. My SNL Weekend Update heyday was back when Dennis Miller was doing it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan If Trump wins big in Nov vs Biden it will be another win vs “establishment”.

I was just thinking something similar today.

Trump will run as an Incumbent President, as an Outsider, against the Establishment and Washington and the Status Quo. That he still can do that blows my mind.

Let's all Pray for Biden's health. Like Nancy Pelosi does.

We don't want him dropping out now.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Schumer & Co got their 8 Billion.

House Passes Bipartisan Bill Providing $8.3 Billion For Coronavirus

The vote was 415-2. The Senate is expected to take up the bill by the end of the week and send it to President Trump's desk.
This Act may be cited as the "Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020."

"Americans urgently need a coordinated, fully-funded, whole-of-government response to keep us safe from the widening coronavirus epidemic," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. "We can do that now because today we reached a bipartisan, bicameral agreement on an emergency coronavirus response funding package."

The text of the coronavirus supplemental, H.R. 6074, is here. A summary breakdown of where all the money goes is here.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The word "epic" comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Who are the 2? Mad props to whoever held their ground vs. emotionalism and panic.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

The DNC convention starts in 4 months.

If they're going to do anything legally about Biden, they better get crackin', because once he names his VP, his game via Obama's help will go into full swing.

People already know about the perception issues...hair sniffing, touchy feely creepiness, crack head son, gaffs, questionable mental capacity...and it doesn't seem to matter to them. The only thing that will take him out of the running is a bonafide legal/criminal official charge.

If it starts to look like Biden's VP choice will be Hillary, Barr/Trump/Ukraine need to do exactly what you said, before he can make the announcement. If the Intel Community is now "clean", President Trump will know beforehand.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I've always really liked SNL...even though they're Cabal

I didn’t watch it (wasn’t allowed) growing up. Used to watch all the time—when weekend update was Fallon/Fey. Then gave up most all late night stuff in Obama years. Haven’t really come back yet.

You want REAL "SNL" comedy gold? Watch the shows from the 70's, the ones with Belushi, Aykroyd, Murray, etc.

What is labeled comedy today isn't remotely funny.

Two exceptions - John Pinette, Sebastian Maniscalco.

I met Jim Belushi at a cannabis dispensary (has his own line of products). Stand up guy, modest, and very flirty with the women from what I saw (and the look of being enamoured on my girlfriends face).

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Also I don't know if anyone saw the video, but Biden had another super sniff moment on super tuesday. Told a toddler "let me tell you a secret" then went in for a sniff. Can't find the video to link, but it was on Twitter.

Found it before I posted

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: onehuman

Sorry but doesn't "Witten" mean something like "Whitening"? Or am I way off here?

I never really looked at that end of it. I have come at it from the old families and there was a time this house was of a German descendence. House of Windsor (the Queen) at some point tied to House of Witten. This connection would make sense as some people feel we are still ruled by the monarchy. It appears the House of Witten has sat at the top for a very long time. One could go out on a limb and call it The EYE of the pyramid. I say this because we circle right back to The House of Witten being the controller of The World Governing Council.

edit on 3/4/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

8 Billion Dollars....I'm sure there will be a lot of oversight for waste right?

$2 million for the HHS Office of Inspector General to conduct oversight of activities
related to coronavirus preparedness and response.

0.025% of the 8 Billion. I'm sure that will work at preventing waste in all of this.

Washington at it's finest. Throw money at a problem and declare it solved.

Hopefully Congress goes on a fact finding trip to China to see things up close and personal.

At least Trump will have a lot of Money to Build the Wall.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I examined the 3 Q posts with the quotation mark errors. I decided to use the words where the error/omission was found, and came up with:

line
Google

Then I did a search using all those terms and wound up here: Corn Project

It's techy stuff, so deciphering or decoding the possible reasons are outside my capabilities, but I thought it odd that those words would take me to a site with the word CORN prevalent.

Well well isnt THIS interesting. Nice work QOS
This would sure change things up quite a bit and create a whole new path.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I hope Democrats aren't getting away with another "skim $$$ off the top" crime, with this $8 Billion CoronaVirus package. This evening, a Dim Congresswoman on MSNBC said the $8 Billion "is a start". She says there's another virus starting to flare up across the ocean that we need to prepare for in advance.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM, Tracy Beanz has a twitter thread that gives the latest numbers for Super Tuesday as well as 2016 voter numbers that are very interesting.

i am only posting Texas numbers here but take a look at all super Tuesday states with lower R turnout but still higher numbers.

TEXAS:
D turnout +37%, R turnout -29%

Biden 2020: 661,450
Clinton 2016: 935,080
Sanders 2016/2020: 475,561/592,077

Trump 2016/2020: 757,618/1,879,759

I don't have to do the math here. Trump is 90K votes shy of beating the ENTIRE D field. Texas is NOT purple. #SorryNotSorry

Yeah, Texas is not purple. Dream on Soros.

edit on 4-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

create a whole new path

hahah! I see what you did there. I may not have understood the technicalities of the tech, but I did understand the "path" reference.

edit on 4-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And this is why you found what you did, because you are a smartly Queen!

I went ahead and dropped this all on the 8 to see what happens. Some of those frogs will understand what they are looking at on the corn site.

ETA: Made the notables with a call to dig. Thats good news.

edit on 3/4/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/20 by onehuman because: added info

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That Money Needs to be followed right down to the last penny.

Chinafornia cannot be trusted at all!
edit on 4-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: I changed words

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Who are the 2? Mad props to whoever held their ground vs. emotionalism and panic.

Two Republicans, Andy Biggs of Arizona and Ken Buck of Colorado, voted against the package.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yep. $2 billion of it goes to federal, state and local governments. I'll bet majority ends up in sanctuary cities.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

That Money Needs to be followed right down to the last penny.

Chinafornia cannot be trusted at all!

California wants a BIG SLICE of the CoronaVirus $$$.

California governor Gavin Newsome declares a State of Emergency over 1 Death from CoronaVirus-19.

www.foxnews.com...

California governor Gavin Newsome was unfazed by 70 deaths in the state, due to the Flu, from Sept thru December, 2019.

patch.com...

Go Figure.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Is their a publicly available layout of the planned expenditures?

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join