It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Attempted suicide weekend

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Familiar theme here... Bankruptcy savior.

Child Abuse Claims Lead Buffalo, NY Diocese into Bankruptcy

The Diocese of Buffalo, New York, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, citing child abuse lawsuits that resulted in financial uncertainty.

New York State passed legislation in January 2019 that modified the statute of limitations on child abuse claims, allowing for a one-year window for victims to take civil action.

Human Trafficking News - all tweets are DOJ sourced.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

If she was infected, I would say she grabbed his hand unwittingly, because she looked genuinely shocked when Frankie slapped her hand away; plus, how does anybody know for certain she was a member of that cult, anyway? And, if she was, it's mystifying to me why she would be reverencing the Pope, a non-member of her cult - unless he is some kind of icon to them?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is so interesting, it looks like a grid pattern

When you illuminate a standing cymatic waveform with individual lights set at different degrees within a circle, as opposed to a uniformed 360 degree light source, you get what appears to be lettering. Like a code.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
After Pete dropped out I wondered about the full blown cognitive dissonance in the democrat primary situation.

Dems choose the "candidate" not by popular vote but by an electoral system. YET, folks go the "polls" to vote believing they are choosing even though the DEM system says otherwise. How is this ignorance possible?

Pelosi, the dems leader in nearly all forms, says the Presidency is too important to be left to the voters - DJT must be impeached and not allowed to run/win again.

What dem "voter" in their right mind thinks this does NOT apply them too?!

Did Pelosi say, "the vote can only be left up to good hearted dem voters and not those deplorables?" No, she said LEFT UP TO A VOTE, as in it never has been and they aren't about to start now! (DJT exception rule here)

How is it that the information is right in front of the face of everyone, yet so few see this clearly. Is it like a window pane? If DJT can't be "elected" then why on earth would the dems let some random mayor be "chosen" by the population?!!!

Pete is out because he wasn't going to be chosen. I said this in a post here after the first primary debate, he was never going to be GIVEN the position and neither was Harris, or Booker, or Lizzie.

So this hoopla was a sham from the get go, Pelosi SAID SO HERSELF!!!!!

What is amazing is the drone of m.A.L.I.C.E. is so loud that even when Pelosi speaks the truth, folks can't see it as truth.

DJT tweeted their own words, "we must impeach DJT or he will be reelected." This does NOT need a translation, it means what it says: "you can't be trusted with the vote." (DJT exception applies).

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
You say that in jest, but that's exactly what the North Korean police and Military will do. Kill and cremate everyone who looks sick, as fast as they can.

Indeed.
Major motivation NOT to reveal you are sick.
This will make things worse.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Powerful video and been in many drops... 4:02 “slings and arrows”

Hillary about to take the stage? Enjoy the show 🍿

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Agree, wiseness thanks.

Doin another Mystery Brew very shortly, qued in plus of course, feel to share this that watching atm as this is the way the worlds been working imo for a while now >

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I feel like the coronavirus melee has shifted us onto a new timeline(s). Whenever the frequency patterns change, we expand outward in all directions in a ripple effect..into the darkness and into the light. If it feels like we have moved into a 'darker ' period of time, that means we have also expanded further into the light. If enough people can stay mentally and emotionally focused in the higher vibrations, we can advance to where we want to go, quicker. Has everyone seen Finding Nemo? The part where the fish caught in the net have to swim down in order to get free?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200301001D

First of 2 POTUS tweets today that have MIRRORs in timestamp. This first one was at 10:11:11 AM:

The food is GREAT at Sammy’s Mexican Grill in Phoenix, Arizona. Congratulations to Betty & Jorge Rivas on doing such a wonderful job. I will try hard to stop by the next time I am in Phoenix. Support Sammy’s! @foxandfriends

1) Tweet timestamp and MIRROR timestamp point to the same Q posts:
Q1011 NK Defused, Russia New Missile Threat?

Q1511 Sohale Siddiqi Digg
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Mar 1st.

Q1111 Military Funding & Start of the Wall

MirrorDelta and IntraDelta both give:
Q100 Queen of England
Timestamp encodes Mar 4th & 5th.
Timestamp has same seconds as tweet... 11.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 232 (a MIRROR of 23=PAIN):
Q232 Deleted RED Stringer:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

b) RemoveDupes = 33
Q33 Q on Time Spent Not Wasted

I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It’s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and don’t want the clutter.
Take good care. God bless.

3) AMPERSAND pairs:
a) Betty & Jorge = BETTYJORGE = 127
Q127 Graphic is Your Key

The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

b) crossover gives:
BETTYJORGE -E = 127-5 = 122
Q122 What Does Money Buy? Paint the Picture

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump Junior will not cut it imo, the daughter/s are being set up for the chair from observation so far, Junior in the mix somewhere like running CNN or some such.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

I can't figure out why Tulsi Gabbard is still in the race.

I think shes waiting for an opportunity. With these bigger players like Mayir Pete dropping out, she might actually get some debate time, or more recognition in general. Or, if she were smart, shed drop the dem ticket and run independent. Obviously not a chance for her (or anyone) to win with an (-I) next to their name, but I think shed have a wider support base come 2024 if she can sway centrist votes. She has the potential to be the biggest Libertarian candidate if she wants to go that way too (personal belief). She has a lucrative political career ahead of her. Shes not "progressive" (read: far-left radical) enough for the current dem party. No one on the last debate stage stands a chance sharing a debate stage with Trump; hed rip them apart.

The dems are going to get Biden or Bloomberg. Bernie is already setup to fail at the convention. Warren doesn't have the support in general. Pete is out. Steyer is out. Klobuchar doesn't fit their bill either, but she might be the only one able to hold her own against Trump. Even then she seems weak when she talks, and exhibits early signs of Parkinsons, head shaking in small, but noticeable jerks, the shaky voice etc. Not saying she has it..but..maybe?

Tulsi might be/could have been the Dems really only shot at the WH tbh. Young, healthy, plenty of years left in her, career military, educated, strong, and comes off as really respectable. Despite what the Q world paints her as.

Either way I think Trump is going to win again. Come 2024 it'll be Trump Jr. Especislly if the next 4 years produce the same as the first 4.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

DECODE ID 24RSH200301002D

Second of 2 POTUS tweets today that have MIRRORs in timestamp. This second one was at 18:43:34 PM:

Pete Buttigieg is OUT. All of his SuperTuesday votes will go to Sleepy Joe Biden. Great timing. This is the REAL beginning of the Dems taking Bernie out of play - NO NOMINATION, AGAIN!

1) Tweet timestamp points to posts:

Q1834 Now they All Lose

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.131 📁
Aug 10 2018 11:44:55 (EST)
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
NOW THEY ALL LOSE.
Q+

Chan post number is a MIRROR of tweet date, Mar 1st = 3/1... 131.

Q1843 Bill Maher Thinks He's Safe

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.140 📁
Aug 11 2018 12:15:19 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Do you remember their names?
We do.
Do you really believe you are still safe?
Protected?
The World is WATCHING.
Q

Maher tweet tells Trump supporters to stay at home on election day.
Is Maher C_A? Is he connected to Pete Buttigieg?

MIRRORdelta points to:
Q2509 James Comey is Trapped

Q post timestamp re: DECLAS prior to/post testimony?
Come timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena?
Do the math.
Q

Originally this referred to Q2501 AG Whitaker and OIG to Release Classified Docs Before or After Comey/Lynch House Testimony?
Chan ID emcodes Mar 1st and Mar 11th (11.3)... TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS?
It may also now refer to Q3862 Barr's Delayed Testimony Allows For Public Dissemination of Critical Facts ...who's timestamp also encodes Mar 1st and 11th (11.3)... TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS?

a) Base = 399
Q399 Efforts to be More Public

b) RemoveDupes = 99
Q99 Strings Cut in Saudi Arabia. Where are the puppets? Global. MSM. Mockingbird. Secret agents. A. Cooper family background? Why is this relevant?
Timestamp encodes Mar 5th & 7th.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The are ALWAYS Watching
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
15 Feb 2018 - 123-321 AM -- Mirror
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
15 Feb 2018 - 12:28:42 AM
>>381564
Was the point proven?
This board has more power than you can imagine.
Q
>>381597
They are ALWAYS watching.
Watch the news re: new drugs coming out [flu/dirt/next?].
What a coincidence.
Q

China 761 - UniCORN

qmap.pub...

762 is worth a decode

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
YES!

Bring them to their knees for their transgressions.

They constantly have gone out of their way to lie about people. Sooner or later someone was going to catch them royally f'ing up.

They all will settle out of court but I suspect this kid will be able to afford a small island.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Enter Sandman...

Nick Sandmann’s Lawyers Filing Lawsuits Against Five More Media Companies

Sandmann’s lawyers submitted a status report with the U.S. District Court in Covington last week that showed that “they intend to file complaints against Gannett, ABC, CBS, The New York Times and Rolling Stone before March 9,” Fox 19 reported.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks for this awesome rabbit hole guys! Following along as I can. Questions for everyone, if you please?

I guess the big one is how do we take back this republic? I asked this question in a thread a few years back, and really wasn't satisfied with the answers I received. I wanted to pose these questions to you here if it's not too off topic.

ATS Thread-Is There A Legal Remedy To Our Corruption Problem?

Please review my OP and answer it here or there, if you would be so kind. I'd like to hear your thoughts. This is a dilemma that troubles me considerably, I don't like problems that I can't solve. I'd post it in here, but I think that would violate the terms and conditions. The topic certainly relates to this discussion.
edit on 1-3-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Short answer..Knowledge is Power.

Nothing Earth Shattering will happen in the coming months or years.

This is a template..

edit on 2-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thinking forward, Pelosi will ensure that the Dem establishment gets who they want, and President Trump will be made un-electable "one way or the other", as Pelosi also stated.

I wonder what event DJT/Q-team/Barr are waiting for, before short-circuiting the Democrats? They know what the Pelosi/DNC plan is, just like we do. Probably better.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Will post a decode on Q762 after this Sabre...

DECODE ID 24RSH200301003D

A Third POTUS tweet today, with MIRROR in timestamp, at 21:12:12;

Watch Mark Levin interview of Charlie Kirk tonight at 11:00 P.M. on @FoxNews
. Amazing!!! And, while you’re at it, go get Charlie’s new book, “The MAGA Doctrine: The Only Ideas That Will Win the Future”...This is a really GREAT book. Support Charlie Kirk!

1) Tweet timestamp points to Q posts:

Q2112 James Comey Coded Tweet to Launch NYT Sleep Cell Story
Zulu time timestamp encodes tweet date of Mar 1st.

Q1212 Obama and Maggie "Wendy" Nixon
Chan post number encodes tweet date of Mar 1st.

Q1221 Maggie Haberman Corrupt NYT Journalist
Chan post number encodes tweet date of Mar 1st and marker date of March 11th = 11.3.

2) MIRROR Delta points to Q909 Planned Parenthood is EVIL

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 382
Q382 Satan (Obama) Has Left the White House. Day of days.

b) RemoveDupes = 112 (encodes Mar 1st!)
Q112 Why the Chans. Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.

Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd, 4th, 5th.

c) Base+nums = 382+1+1=384
Q384 Bill Binney

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 112+1+1= 114
Q114 US Military Savior of Mankind

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

DECODE ID 24RSH200301004D

On Q762, as requested by Sabrechucker:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 925f8f No.381653 📁
Feb 15 2018 00:32:21 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 925f8f No.381597 📁
Feb 15 2018 00:28:42 (EST)
>>381564
Was the point proven?
This board has more power than you can imagine.
Q

>>381597
They are ALWAYS watching.
Watch the news re: new drugs coming out [flu/dirt/next?].
What a coincidence.
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd, 4th and 5th.

1) Timestamp points to linked posts:
Q3211 Was Rod Rosenstein Planned to Assume the Deputy Attorney General Job?
Timestamp encodes Mar 1st and 2nd.

Q32 Tide is Turning. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).
Timestamp encodes Mar 1st and 2nd.

Q532 MSM Fake News Awards/Anons' Meme Tweet Storm day
Timestamp encodes Mar 1st.

Q1232 Fire up the Memes! MOAB Incoming

a) Base = 147
Q147 NYT/CIA Direct Attack

b) RemoveDupes = 76
Q76 Saudi Arabia funding Foundations

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 29 tweets today - making JC on Posts per day calendar!

Q V16.85 20200301 to 3890 incl. DECODE tools

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join