It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: crankyoldman

Chris Matthews did his Last Hardball today, resigning immediately.

Word is 5 females we're about to go public on sexual misdeeds by him covered up by MSNBC.

Now we know what that Tingle up his Leg, was........

That's a shame.

What is fascinating to me is that the MicroSoft-NationalBroadCasting-CO, is still Microsoft affiliated even though an entire generation+ has no idea what those call letters stand for. Strange, but it fits nicely with DJT's MSDNC I guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks for the value add PFS!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

News clipping from Raleigh, North Carolina.

Family Challenges in the ‘Teens: A Strike, a Flood, and an Epidemic

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
JB weighs in

Disclaimer: I do not believe this account is run by JB, but White Hats. That said...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Chris Mathews retires... suddenly.

Still trying to understand his reasoning.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I knew JB was going to tweet today. It's been exactly 10 days between his last tweet and today's tweet. It was going to be either him or Comey. Both last tweeted on the 20th. I guess Brennan drew the short straw.

edit on 2-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Update on the TRUMP CARD to expect tomorrow from the decode below:

Since 12 noon today POTUS has retweeted his own tweets 19 times... I take these retweets to be the "FORWARDS" in Q3019 featured in the decode.

Note that 19 is also the last 2 digits of 3019, which asks "Primary topic(s)?" No surprise then that the 19 retweets today are all promoting republican PRIMARY candidates!

So what is card 19 in the Tarot deck? The Sun (XIX):

The Sun (XIX) is a trump card in the tarot deck. Tarot trumps are often called Major Arcana by tarot card readers.

An infant rides a white horse under the anthropomorphized Sun, with sunflowers in the background.

Rider-Waite symbolism
A. E. Waite suggested that this card is associated with attained knowledge. An infant rides a white horse under the anthropomorphized Sun, with sunflowers in the background. The child of life holds a red flag, representing the blood of renewal while a smiling sun shines down on him, representing accomplishment. The conscious mind prevails over the fears and illusions of the unconscious. Innocence is renewed through discovery, bringing hope for the future.

This card is generally considered positive. It is said to reflect happiness and contentment, vitality, self-confidence and success. Sometimes referred to as the best card in Tarot, it represents good things and positive outcomes to current struggles.

Note how the roman numerals, usually used for Tarot cards, also represent a MIRROR of X... does this mean person X revealing themselves to be someone different? Black to White Hat?

Having noted all the above, POTUS may well retweet himself again before midnight to change the result!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He got MeToo'd.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've been getting my recent news from The Hill TV, Krystal & Sagaar

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In regards to the Trump card decode. If we are expecting the next major arcana card to be played tomorrow, 20/22, I would expect it to be accompanied by proof of the seizure of black hat assets. This was my theory back when The Sun card was played. When was that? It was a long while back. It came with a proof that this was what the 19:22 meant because on the same day that Q posted his drop, Trump had a flag on display during a presser that featured The Sun.

If this decode is on the mark he will certainly retweet himself again tonight because 19 has already been played.

The next card in the sequence is Judgment. It can be associated with a loss of worldly possessions.
edit on 2-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Good catch Rel.

Tomorrow is also part of the new year pattern.

So far
1-1-2020
2-2-2020
2-22-2020
3-3-2020 [332]
All have been pretty powerful days/dates with lots of connects.

Could be we're in another mirror of sorts. 3-3-2020 to 3-30-2020 with the solstice popping in the middle?

March Madness feels like a more decodes & connects then Sept.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Anyone catch this @darpa thing today...

DARPA PANIC > EXPOSURE.

There are 9 Darpa drops with March deltas on them.

Vote rigging? Does this connect with the NSA drop about monitoring voting on Super Tuesday? Could DJT's hints at Bern getting the shaft point to the rig is for Sleepy Joe but White Hats are going to blow that up at the last second like Iowa?

The rigging in Iowa was in the drop decode at the time via shadow, rig drops.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Chris Matthews. lol

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don’t think he had a choice.
reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 2-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks for clarifying that 19, the Sun card, has been played... I must have not paid enough attention that day.

Well POTUS has another hour and 40 minutes to retweet himself 1 or 3 times I guess!

Then we will know if it's 20 or 22.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Lol @ "I must not have been paying enough attention."
You pay attention to a LOT, man. Just glad I was able to remember that myself. There was a double proof of it actually. On the same day, Trump also sent out a tweet about some illegal immigrants and he pointed out, "19 of 22".

Who knows if the cards are to be played in sequence or not, but I've been waiting to see 20:22 for awhile now. It's the Judgment card. It should be a pretty big BOOM.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Saw this posted by an anon on 8chan and thought it needed to be posted here;

“So the Ukraine announces they have commenced with criminal proceedings against Joe Biden, then he suddenly pulls to the front from the absolute rear, everyone drops out and suddenly starts endorsing him - all while everyone in the entire effing world knows he's lost his God-forsaken mind.

No…nothing's happening”

This is some wild stuff we are getting front row seats for. Tomorrow could be insane.

Super Duper Tuesday

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Matthews isn't even on Q's list #1515

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Everything in the Dem Party is upside down and topsy turvy, not to mention crazy looney.

I think people that vote Biden will actually be voting for his VP, probably picked by Obama himself. I don't see Biden lasting a year as president. If he can just get elected, that's all the DS cares about. They'll take over from there.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join