It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
As is often noted here (FF) but should never be far from thought.

Sleepy Joe is running "because he has to."

If it is not its choice, then why? Who in their right mind would bother supporting the gaffes, the lies, the child groping, the mental confusion of a 78 year old swamp creature with a crack head son caught up in a Stripper Scandal, China Scandal, Ukraine Scandal and more?

There is a reason and the reason is not because folks are going door to door for votes.

Pete and Amy were shoved out before Super Tuesday. Why before?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sanders sort of fits the same Outlier-in-Chief mould that Trump did going into the convention. He'll have to negotiate like Trump did.
As much as I've struggled to understand the Democratic field, I don't see any combinations that make sense as a formula to beat Trump.
The only tiny bit of logic is to put Warren in as VP to get out the Pussyhat vote, they should just admit it. Biden plus Pocahontas is the only play that makes any sense.
Also, I ended up liking Bootyedge as a person. With celebrities l always ask the same question as a test: Could I hang out with this person? The other candidates are a big fat no.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Federal judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition to address private emails: 'Still more to learn'

Also granted request to depose Cheryl Mills on a limited basis.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ladies and gents,

There are a FLOOD of decodes coming through today - and I've just discovered ANOTHER decode method.

I'm guna need help to keep pace with the information flow. Most all the linked posts timestamps encode Mar 2nd (e.g. Nov 2017 = 2.3...7)

I've dumped below a string of 11 POTUS retweets of himself today - and the Q posts linked to each tweet. I will post a decode on the one with a 03:22 delta and then work on the new method that applies to these retweets.

If anyone has time could you pick up one of the other tweets and decode a story from its linked posts?

LIST of POTUS retweets of self:

Tweet #1 at 14:21:52, delta of 01:09 links to:
Q731, Q1421, Q1921, Q2621, Q3121, Q186, Q47, Q190, Q51,

Tweet #2 at 14:22:25, delta of 00:33 links to:
Q803, Q1422, Q1922, Q2622, Q3122, Q229, Q55, Q231, Q57,

Tweet #3 at 14:23:02, delta of 00:37 links to:
Q921, Q1423, Q1923, Q2623, Q3123, Q208, Q48,

Tweet #4 at 14:23:48, delta of 00:46 links to:
Q925, Q1423, Q1923, Q2623, Q3123, Q334, Q58, Q336, Q60, Q120, Q161, Q157,

Tweet #5 at 14:24:28, delta of 00:40 links to:
Q1004, Q1424, Q1924, Q2624, Q3124, Q204, Q63, Q206, Q65,

Tweet #6 at 14:24:58, delta of 00:30 links to:
Q1034, Q1424, Q1924, Q2624, Q3124, Q264, Q55, Q266, Q57, Q173,

Tweet #7 at 14:25:36, delta of 00:38 links to:
Q1111, Q1425, Q1925, Q2625, Q3125, Q288, Q104, Q295, Q111, Q173,

Tweet #8 at 14:26:12, delta of 00:36 links to:
Q1214, Q1426, Q1926, Q2626, Q3126, Q317, Q48, Q330, Q61,

I will do this one!
Tweet #9 at 14:29:34, delta of 03:22 links to:
Q1505, Q1429, Q1929, Q2629, Q3129, Q231, Q150, Q233, Q152, Q41,

Tweet #10 at 14:30:51, delta of 01:17 links to:
Q1621, Q1430, Q1930, Q2630, Q3130, Q274, Q98, Q276, Q100,

Tweet #11 at 14:31:27, delta of 00:36 links to:
Q1704, Q1431, Q1931, Q2631, Q3131, Q204, Q56, Q206, Q58, Q157,

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just ran across this from Joseph P Farrell's site

Go to his site for his brief and interesting commentary.

Below is a couple quotes from a declassifed 2010 Air Force PDF document on Bio Weapons

Stealth Viruses: The basic concept of this potential bioweapon is to “produce a tightly regulated, cryptic viral infection that can enter and spread in human cells using vectors” (similar to the gene therapy) and then stay dormant for a period of time until triggered by an internal or external signal. The signal then could stimulate the virus to cause severe damage to the system. Stealth viruses could also be tailored to secretly infect a targeted population for an extended period using the threat of activation to blackmail the target.

State of the Bioweapon: Stealth viruses just like the gene therapy, require a vector to be inserted in the body and lay dormant until a trigger mechanism is activated either internally or externally. Imagine having a cancer causing virus enter a human cell and lay dormant until an external signal triggers the disease. When the signal gets activated the cells become abnormal and could rapidly generate abnormal cell growth leading to a tumor and ultimately, death. Now, apply this concept to a population where an HIV virus gets disseminated within a target population. At a specific time chosen by the perpetrator, the signal would be triggered to harm an entire population all at once. Although this bioweapon is futuristic it is not improbable and deserves to be examined. (italicized emphasis added)

Dr Farrell makes this comment

There's a hint, however, in this document that it might have been reality, and long before 2010 at that. Note the reference to HIV, and even more particularly, to sudden onset and rapidly spreading cancer.

Speaking of specific populations, I read a report today (will post link if I can find it) where a study showed that no one under 15 had acquired the virus.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Defense Secretary Mark Esper gives Go signal to begin troop withdrawal from Afghanistan

Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Monday said he has given the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan his approval to begin removing American forces from the country.

Esper told reporters at the Pentagon that the commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan, Gen. Scott Miller, “has my OK, approval” to begin reducing the number of U.S. troops from 12,000 down to roughly 8,600.

“My instruction to the commander was: ‘Let’s get moving. Let’s show our full faith and effort to do that.’”

Esper added that the drawdown would start “within 10 days.”

The Taliban were offered "A Carpet of Gold or a Carpet of Blood" to build the Trans Afghan Pipeline in 1997.
When the Taliban banned opium cultivation in 2000, threatening CIA Drug Profits, their fate was sealed.

Al-Qaida monitored U.S. negotiations with Taliban over oil pipeline

Taliban Oil

The Counterterrorism and Counternarcotics Connection

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A good decode in this graphic from /qresearch... It also seems to tie into the current set of POTUS retweets of himself ("Forwarding").

I think the number of these retweets/forwards at midnight will point to which card from the Tarot ARCANE card set is the TRUMP CARD that will be used TOMORROW!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Dr Farrell is a wealth of interesting stories.

Here's some conspiracy nuggets to ponder...
Would it be theoretically possible to inject a digital or EMF sensitive type of RNA via a vaccine that could be "activated" by the 5G 60ghz wavelength?

NanoViricides, Inc. - Nanobots in the vaccines?

You WERE Warned About The Coronavirus “Telephone Disease”—But Lies Won Out Over Truth

Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing

Designer Nanobots Changing Humanity

Recall that Harvard scientist Dr. Lieber who was recently arrested with Wuhan Univ connections worked on nano viricides and virus sized nano transistors.

From Jon Rappoport...

Behind the explosive Charles Lieber scandal

Once upon a time, they called it espionage. Then they called it “illegal technology transfer.” Then they casually and admiringly called it Globalism.

The sensors will transmit all this information, through the emerging Internet of Things—using the 5G pipeline—to medical centers—where AI corporate and government analysts will confirm the disease diagnoses and prescribe treatments.

Eventually, a few billion people (patients) would, through these sensors in their bodies, be hooked up to the 5G Internet of Things.

All hail, Globalism and technocracy.

Lancet paper - population-level observational study

Few patients (13 [3%]) were younger than 15 years. Adjustment for the age demographics of China confirmed a deficit of infections among children, with a RR below 0·5 in patients younger than 15 years (figure 1). The RR measure indicated a sharp increase in the likelihood of reported COVID-19 among people aged 30 years and older.

Note the paper is based on a sampling of cases. Kids tend to rebound/recover much faster than adults with flu like viruses. I remember my kids would be over it within 24-48 hours whereas I often required a full week. Sometimes only I caught the flu and they were immune to it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Federal judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition to address private emails: 'Still more to learn'

Also granted request to depose Cheryl Mills on a limited basis.

If you recall, Hillary Clinton had to give a written disposition two years ago. There were 32 questions. She answered 23 of those with I don't remember.
edit on 3/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

DECODE ID 24RSH200302003D

POTUS Retweet of himself at 14:29:34 - 03:22 after previous:

.@AugustPfluger is a Great Veteran and Strong Leader for Texas where he is running for Congress. He will protect your #2A, fight for our Farmers, Oil/Gas Workers, and he supports our #MAGA & #KAG Agenda. August has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

1) Tweet delta of 03:22 points to Skull&Bones,

2) Tweet timestamp points to Q posts:
Q1505 Morning Stroll Q Proof
Chan post number encodes Mar 4th, timestamp encodes 5th, 6th.
This refers back to Q1500 Access Kills. POTUS in good spirits today. Morning strolls are refreshing. 2.5 hrs
Does this link to cabal accessing the algorithm from tomorrow may trigger dormant coronavirus?

Q1429 Loretta Fuddy Plane Crash Death & Obama Birth Certificate Cover-up
Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd.

Q1929 MOVIES 1 to 3: The Russia Hoax / Fake Dossier / Spygate
Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd.

Q2629 [D] Day, Patriots. We will have our Country back! Q+
Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd and 3rd.

Q3129 THIS IS NOT A GAME
Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd and 4th.
Chan post number encodes Mar 2nd.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 231
Q231 Red Cross Stringer

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 3rd, 4th, 5th.
Is RED CROSS also a rifle's CROSS HAIRS?

b) RemoveDupes = 150,
Q150 Warning to Lynn de Rothschild

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

c) Base+nums= 231+2 = 332
Q332 Risk of another Chan shutdown. Be prepared to lose access.
Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd, 4th and 5th.

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 150+2 = 152
Q152 North Korea Aerial Photo from AF1
Timestamp encodes Mar 4th, three ways.

4) AMPERSAND pairs
a) #MAGA & #KAG gives MAGAKAG = 41,
Q41 North Korea Mountain Collapse

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147590619 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:47:47 (EST)
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd and 3rd.
Note "Nothng" should be "anything"... NoAny = ANNOY.

b) Crossovers
MAGAKAG -A = 40
Q40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd and 3rd, 4th, 5th.

MAGAKAG -G = 34
Q34 Q Clearance Patriot

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Timestamp encodes Mar 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
March Madness...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In anti-trust news...

Barr Taking Over Antitrust Probes of Silicon Valley Tech Companies

The attorney general, along with his deputy attorney general, Jeffrey Rosen, and several other officials, have personally taken over the antitrust probes, Politico reported Monday. The move makes good on a promise Barr made during his confirmation hearing, when he vowed antitrust issues would be a priority for him. “I think a lot of people wonder how such huge behemoths that now exist in Silicon Valley have taken shape under the nose of the antitrust enforcers,” Barr said at the time.

Major Generic Pharmaceutical Company Admits to Antitrust Crimes

Sandoz Inc., a generic pharmaceutical company headquartered in New Jersey, was charged for conspiring to allocate customers, rig bids, and fix prices for generic drugs, the Department of Justice announced. A four-count felony charge was filed today in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, charging Sandoz with participating in four criminal antitrust conspiracies, each with a competing manufacturer of generic drugs and various individuals. This represents the third pharmaceutical company to admit to criminal antitrust charges in the Antitrust Division’s ongoing investigation. The charged conspiracies took place between 2013 and 2015.

B2 - "these things take time..."

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sandoz is Novartis International AG, a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. Largest in the world. 💰💰💰

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

From our friends...

Countering Sorosian rigging I'd say...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

From our friends...

Countering Sorosian rigging I'd say...

I sure hope so. Big vote in California tomorrow. Has the possibility to oust Pelosi and Schiff. That would be grand.

I do have a question though. If Pelosi is voted out how long does she hang on to that Speaker of The House Gavel?
Is she null and void right away or is there a grace period while they elect someone new for the position, or is there a person in line that takes over directly?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
March Madness...

3-3-2019 10:52:38 AM

2drops this ^^^ fits...?

Is this related to super tuesday, and vote rigging?

edit on 2-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Good afternoon, everyone.

Sufi, again, excellent work on the decodes.

In regards to your new method of decodes, and Q854. The Hillary vid drop.

I think your first acronym generated was "WV5". I think this is hinting at West Virginia's 5th district. It doesn't exist anymore. It was rezoned and became a part of the 3rd district in 1973 following a census taken in 1970. So what happened is they had a plan to try and force a democrat out of their congressional seat because the new district was made up of about 65% land that used to belong to the 5th.

It didn't work. But still, Q may be telling us that they're gonna force Democrats out of office after the census is taken later this year. This may actually happen too because with the new citizenship checks on the census, we could easily expect these sanctuary areas and states are going to lose seats in the house.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Trill not here to give it so I will,,, BOOM...

Senate Panel Plans To Issue First Subpoena In Burisma-Biden Probe

Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican, told Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters of his plans to subpoena Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian embassy official and former consultant for Blue Star Strategies, a firm that Burisma hired to fight against corruption allegations.

The only reason Andrii is on the radar is RicoRudy.

For a preview of what Andrii will say watch Rudy's Common sense EP. It is devastating. In fact, it will eliminate Joe as a candidate entirely even if the groping, drugging kid, lying, gaffing and mind collapse won't.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Chris Matthews did his Last Hardball today, resigning immediately.

Word is 5 females we're about to go public on sexual misdeeds by him covered up by MSNBC.

Now we know what that Tingle up his Leg, was........

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I wonder why he quit just because of sexual impropriety accusations? NBC & MSNBC are known for employing the riffraff of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join