It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well i wouldn't but hey, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger. Besides, you might as well get it and get it over with if it is coming anyway. This is going to be proof one way or another of just how deadly the virus is. I suspect they already know that Silver they are licking kills bacteria and viruses. They should just go kiss someone with the virus if they really want to catch it like a chicken pox party in America.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

... she just wanted to give the Pope a hand

Cheers

Re: twitter.com...

Then tell me this. Why are people in IRAN lining up to lick this metal window gate, hoping to catch CoronaV-19? That is what they're trying to do, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hope for District 12
Out with the old guard in with new Patriots! No more rigged elections? Source for info graph.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Also on the chopping block.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, BAM!

That was a very weird incident. I think you're on to something here. 👍🏻

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That is a vivid demonstration of the belief in ʾIn shāʾ Allāh.

They will get sick, or not ... will of God.

Cheers

🙄

M'kaaay.

I'll probably get fragged for this but I think behavior like this is indicative of mental illness.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Trillium

That's a new wild context. Seems odd he'd incubate for a month without symptoms, but hey, it's a conspiracy site.

I did read/hear somewhere along the line since this thing started that you start shedding the virus immediately, you can get reinfected, and it can incubate for over a month before symptoms appear.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It’s nuts. However, it may cull the herd some. There’s always that.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The trouble with viruses is they don't target the idiots. 😁

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ok infidel.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

That is a vivid demonstration of the belief in ʾIn shāʾ Allāh.

They will get sick, or not ... will of God.

Cheers

🙄

M'kaaay.

I'll probably get fragged for this but I think behavior like this is indicative of mental illness.

Just telling it like it is from their perspective. Personally, I wouldn't lick anything, relic or not.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The trouble with viruses is they don't target the idiots. 😁

They support and adhere to the Equal Opportunity Act.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood

Northam received $1.996 million from Planned Parenthood Virginia over the course of five years, with most of the donations coming in during his 2017 election campaign. These include massive cash injections of $338,852, $278,247, $255,641, and other similar amounts in the final days before the election.

Per Q: Dems>PP>Dems>PP

Sorry, im at least 2 days behind, but maybe someone could make a meme of this guy with theses words?
People need to know this.

thanks

edit on 1-3-2020 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2020 by BugWhisperer because: people need to know this

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well, if the idiots are dumb enough to lick infected walls.... the herd to the virus... virus doesn’t have to work hard.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Parallel universes exist and we will soon explore them, physicist says

At the quantum level, the empty vacuum of space is boiling with tiny particles constantly popping in and out of existence.

At a quantum level, the vanishingly tiny particles that make up the building blocks of everything don’t even have a set location, just a smear of possible positions dictated by complex rules of probability.

And theoretical physicist Sean Carroll is entirely happy with that. He says that the fact that tiny particles like electrons and photons don’t have one set place in the universe is evidence that there are many parallel universes.

He has said that the universe didn’t start in a huge explosion, and most people now believe, but is an infinitely old, constantly inflating entity in which time can run "both forward and backward".

daily star

I believe he is accurate

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wonder what he means by 'explore'. My fantasy view of starships plying those universes is probably not what he meant. More likely CERN-type 'probing'.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Parallel universes? Our scientists and engineers can’t even develop cost effective road material that eliminates pot holes and they’re going to tinker around with quantum universes? Yeah, well now we know how it’ll all end for us.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Parallel universes? Our scientists and engineers can’t even develop cost effective road material that eliminates pot holes and they’re going to tinker around with quantum universes? Yeah, well now we know how it’ll all end for us.

LOL. C'mon PilSungMtnMan, potholes are hard.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
@RealJamesWoods linked to this article today. This could almost describe parts of San Francisco. God help us if Bernie or any of the other shallow thinkers of the Dem party get the reins:

BIRTH OF A VIRUS

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Naturally, I noticed that too.

There is a product called "AIRNOW" on the EPA Web site

Linky to worldwide Airnow data

Here is the US site. I would recommend bookmarking this one it has links to the World map there.
www.airnow.gov...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The coronavirus in China seems to have one positive impact. I don't know about the science of it but the pictures look good.

"Amazing NASA images show how pollution has CLEARED over China as coronavirus crisis has kept everyone indoors."

✅ NASA and European Space Agency have used pollution monitoring satellites to track nitrogen dioxide levels

✅ The difference in concentration of nitrogen dioxide is revealed in two maps released by the space agencies

✅ Almost no nitrogen dioxide visible after China imposed a lockdown in Wuhan and cities in the Hubei province
source: DailyMail

Pres Xi Jinping is calling Corona a win.
Xi = 1
Greta = 0

CCP = Corona Cleansing Power!

Thanks for the info & links.

I remember the smog alerts in NYC & LA back in the 80s.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join