It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
@40head has a fascinating dig. Was Cardinal Pell a White Hat who was set up? (unrolled)

2. "After five years on the run, one of Italy’s top coc aine dealers has been arrested in São Paulo along with his son. Nicola Assisi, 61, a member of the Calabrian organised crime group ’Ndrangheta was arrested on Monday by Brazilian federal police..."

Three judges of the Victorian Appeals Court are reviewing the jury’s verdict in which Cardinal Pell was convicted of sexually assaulting two choir boys after Sunday Mass..."

"I shared with my interlocutor my suspicion that Pell was set up to take him off the Vatican Bank case... ...“That’s interesting. You may not know it, but the ‘Ndrangheta is quite well established in Australia, especially in Victoria. That’s where the cardinal was charged.”

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wonder what he means by 'explore'. My fantasy view of starships plying those universes is probably not what he meant. More likely CERN-type 'probing'.

Cheers

My thought --the particles he's describing..at the quantum level are interdimensional. In other words, they are made up of 'partiki particles' that behave as vortices or wormholes/portals to the parallel universes or dimensions. The particles 'blink 'off or on depending on which 'dimension' they are encoded to. So in 3rd dimension, particles may be programmed to produce a 'tree ' the way we perceive it. In another dimension, those same particles could be encoded to produce something entirely different

I believe our human bodies, at the cellular, quantum level, also behave as vortices (wormholes or portals). 'Going within ' is the gateway to teleportation or bilocation. I think certain compounds in certain plants can assist with this exploration

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I found this article and just started reading it:
CORONAVIRUS, QINETIQ, AND THE ROTHSCHILD BOMBSHELL
link

Before I do any searches, has anyone in this thread ever researched The Pirbright Institute? It's a research institute in Surrey, England and mentioned in this article (allegedly linked to coronavirus)

I already looked up the website for QinetiQ. It's a security and defense contractor
QinetiQ North America

Have not heard of Pirbright Institute.
Q is for the Queen's Qinetiq - Coronavirus Patent

Mirror video from vimeo.com...

I posted on QinetiQ briefly back in December.
They are a British Aerospace/Defense R&D company that has acquired numerous American Defense technology companies. They are traded on the London Stock Exchange as "QQ."
They're like a British version of DARPA.

REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala., Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Javelin™ Joint Venture team, a partnership of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) and Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT), successfully fired Javelin missiles from a Kongsberg remote launcher mounted on a Titan unmanned ground vehicle built by QinetiQ North America and Milrem Robotics. The demonstrations, conducted at the U.S. Army Redstone Test Center, Alabama, validated the integration of the weapon station, missile and vehicle.

Raytheon

"Qinetiq" is an invented name. "Qi" is supposed to reflect the company's energy, "net" its networking ability, and "iq" its intellectual resources. The name was adopted in early 2001 as a marker of Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA) privatisation; the rebranding reportedly came at a cost of £400,000.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
@the rally the other night Q+ talked about folks adding on more years to the Presidency.

9more years, 13more years, 17more years...

Seemingly random numbers...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Or more directly, "I'm Q".

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Pope Watch: 4 days of no public events, due to "a cold".

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is history of this. The Pontiff Chlamydia scare of 1986.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Could be an interesting week for the papacy... alongside rumours of Pope Francis having coronavirus, the Vatican is opening archives on Pious XII tommorrow, Mar 2nd. Pious XII was Pope during WWII and there will be intense scrutiny on communications with his ambassadors on the Nazi's extermination of jews.

Source #1 - The Sydney Morning Herald

Some Jewish groups and historians have said Pius, who was pope from 1939-1958, stayed silent during the Holocaust and didn't do enough to save lives. His defenders at the Vatican and beyond say he used quiet diplomacy and encouraged convents and other religious institutes to hide Jews.

Source #2 - SFGATE

Some Jewish groups and historians have said Pius, who was pope from 1939-1958, stayed silent during the Holocaust and didn’t do enough to save lives. His defenders at the Vatican and beyond say he used quiet diplomacy and encouraged convents and other religious institutes to hide Jews.

How's that for 4am talking points? A whole paragraph the same!

Allowing 2 months for researchers to uncover any dirt, Q997 Pope will have a Terrible May could become relevant!

Whilst researching this, I found the photo below of Pious XII... Look at the RING he's wearing... similar to ring's worn by Soleimani and HRC?

Pious XII's Wiki says he was part of the Black Nobility.
edit on 1-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

When I rewatch that video, her nonchalance about his rejection stands out even more. He probably had an advance warning and her persistence seemed more than mere adulation.

It made me think of Nancy Pelosi's nasty hand at the SOTU.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Could be an interesting week for the papacy... alongside rumours of Pope Francis having coronavirus, the Vatican is opening archives on Pious XII tommorrow, Mar 2nd. Pious XII was Pope during WWII and there will be intense scrutiny on communications with his ambassadors on the Nazi's extermination of jews.

Some Jewish groups and historians have said Pius, who was pope from 1939-1958, stayed silent during the Holocaust and didn't do enough to save lives. His defenders at the Vatican and beyond say he used quiet diplomacy and encouraged convents and other religious institutes to hide Jews.

Source #2 - SFGATE

Some Jewish groups and historians have said Pius, who was pope from 1939-1958, stayed silent during the Holocaust and didn’t do enough to save lives. His defenders at the Vatican and beyond say he used quiet diplomacy and encouraged convents and other religious institutes to hide Jews.

Whilst researching this, I found the photo below of Pious XII... Look at the RING he's wearing... similar to ring's worn by Soleimani and HRC?

More curious to see if the Catholic church sympathized with Nazis. I can't say I'd be surprised if they did tbh.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Source #2 - SFGATE

Allowing 2 months for researchers to uncover any dirt, Q997 Pope will have a Terrible May could become relevant!

Instant karma

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
@RealJamesWoods linked to this article today. This could almost describe parts of San Francisco. God help us if Bernie or any of the other shallow thinkers of the Dem party get the reins:

BIRTH OF A VIRUS

Birth of a Virus outbreak every election year?:

SARS - 2004
AVIAN - 2008
SWINE - 2010
MERS - 2012
EBOLA - 2014
ZIKA - 2016
EBOLA II - 2018-20
CORONA - 2020

Coincidences?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Help Fred Brennan with his medical care and rent

Is it the gofundme connection?

$1,302 raised of $25,000 goal

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Prison Officials Fear Harvey Weinstein May End Up Like Epstein

Prison officials in New York are worried that convicted sex offender Harvey Weinstein could end up like Jeffrey Epstein during his stay at Riker's Island, according to TMZ, which reports that 'high-ranking officials at NYC's Department of Corrections' say there's 'anxiety running through the ranks about another "Epstein incident" on their watch.'

zerohedge

Because he's going to sing like a little bird for a lesser sentence and throw all his friends (Clintons, Obamas) under the bus

We Need to Talk About Hillary Clinton’s Disturbing Harvey Weinstein Ties
daily beast
edit on 1-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

RT'd by CodeMonkeyZ

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I`m sure this happened before.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is the actual beef between these 2 nerds?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think it all started a few years ago when Freddie was working for Watkins. They got into some business ownership argument and Freddie claims Watkins owes him some money. That may only be part of it.

That NeonRevolt guy has a long article on it all which I haven't had time to read.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I found this article and just started reading it:
CORONAVIRUS, QINETIQ, AND THE ROTHSCHILD BOMBSHELL
link

Before I do any searches, has anyone in this thread ever researched The Pirbright Institute? It's a research institute in Surrey, England and mentioned in this article (allegedly linked to coronavirus)

I already looked up the website for QinetiQ. It's a security and defense contractor
QinetiQ North America

Have not heard of Pirbright Institute.
Q is for the Queen's Qinetiq - Coronavirus Patent

Mirror video from vimeo.com...

I posted on QinetiQ briefly back in December.
They are a British Aerospace/Defense R&D company that has acquired numerous American Defense technology companies. They are traded on the London Stock Exchange as "QQ."
They're like a British version of DARPA.

REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala., Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Javelin™ Joint Venture team, a partnership of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) and Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT), successfully fired Javelin missiles from a Kongsberg remote launcher mounted on a Titan unmanned ground vehicle built by QinetiQ North America and Milrem Robotics. The demonstrations, conducted at the U.S. Army Redstone Test Center, Alabama, validated the integration of the weapon station, missile and vehicle.

Raytheon

"Qinetiq" is an invented name. "Qi" is supposed to reflect the company's energy, "net" its networking ability, and "iq" its intellectual resources. The name was adopted in early 2001 as a marker of Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA) privatisation; the rebranding reportedly came at a cost of £400,000.

en.wikipedia.org...

From the Pirbright Institute website ( posted Jan. 24, 2020)
Pirbright’s livestock coronavirus research – your questions answered

The Institute holds Patent no. 10130701 which covers the development of an attenuated (weakened) form of the coronavirus that could potentially be used as a vaccine to prevent respiratory diseases in birds and other animals. Many vaccines are made in this way, from flu to polio. We have not yet developed an IBV vaccine, but research is ongoing.

The Institute is strategically funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, part of UK Research and Innovation (BBSRC UKRI) and also receives funding from many other organisations including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The patented work was not funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. More information on The Livestock Antibody Hub which is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is available on our website

link

WHAT DO VACCINES & THE WIRELESS EARTHSTATION TELEPORT AT PIRBRIGHT HAVE IN COMMON?

On the same property as The Pirbright Institute is Cobbett Hill Earth Station—a satellite teleport that boasts “more than 25 antennas with active operations on 13 satellites” using C and KU-band antennas that are powerful enough for directed energy weaponry.

Experts in electronic warfare who have studied the Pirbright property footprint believe it is almost certain that both the Pirbright Institute and the adjacent Cobbett Hill Earthstation teleport share “hardened” underground facilities that are able to withstand direct attacks. This conclusion was further affirmed by CETel GMBH CEO Guido Neumann who boasted on Jun. 01, 2019:

“Cobbett Hill is located only 25 miles from central London in the UK, and occupies a seven-acre secure compound on 200 acres of land. Currently, it houses more than 25 antennas with active operations on 13 satellites plus spare capacity enabling quick turnaround times on even short-notice customer requirements. Due to the locations historical use by the British Ministry of Defence it has blanket planning permission for unlimited antenna installations within the 200 acres and operate within an RF exclusion zone preventing any local interference.”

link
edit on 1-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join