It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 31-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Bumping this up for today's Senate Vote

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, that's the link with HQ!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, there is a funding review in 2022 and a charter review in 2024 I think. There is already talk of removing the charter or making licence fee voluntary... so already hinting at disbanding of the BBC.

Think how many deep state operatives/spies there are in the BBC teams in every major city in the world.

As to the answer to who can fire the DG and Board (without looking up the definitive answer):

1) I believe there is a board of trustees - BBC DG accountability link.

2) The BBC has a Royal Charter so in theory the Queen could just remove the Charter?

edit on 31-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This whistleblower thing is getting pretty interesting. The Dems launched this hoax based on Eric CIAramella‘s complaint. Yet, not only did they avoid calling him as a witness in the House, the Dems have a campaign to suppress the use of his name, lol.

I would put the over/under on this cat’s Arkancide around 180 days.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Amazing how they have made Cherrymella a drama mama without him having uttered a single word.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We know what happens to patsies over the years. Never ends well.

Dems don’t want him exposed main stream so when he gets “mitigated” it won’t appear as a tying up loose ends. Just another mugging gone bad, helicopter mechanical failure, or high speed blowout one car accident.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Congrats to all of you in the UK. I hope we work out a trade deal ASAP to show the EU what it means to be good friends. I'm sure the EU will be the jilted lover in all of this, trying to mess with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Don’t forget about John Durham. He is coming and he is bringing the pain on all these people.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

EU gonna pout big-time ... and clamp down doubly hard on an internal problems.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I’m sure Bozo’s has to know that Saudi Arabia did not hack his phone. We already know that his girlfriends brother got access to his texts and sold them to the National Enquirer for 200 grand. It was in the Wall Street Journal. If we know this, surely he knows this, right?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They might look around and think 244 years onwards US is well established and thriving.

They started the Revolution over a couple of taxes.

They started a revolution when the British started confiscating their guns.

Hello, what were the first things they protested?

Taxes.

They did start grumbling over taxes 1st. But then they waited til the Redcoats actually came, by land or by sea, to take their guns before starting the skirmish that were the 1st shots of the War.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Step back from causality and just consider viewing. You are watching TV, not acting or broadcasting. While the act of viewing can affect the outcome of an individual experiment on the atomic scale, let us say that one person cannot significantly affect the possible connection of events that would make up a timeline.
What TV is being watched? Is it a machine or an individual?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

I’m sure Bozo’s has to know that Saudi Arabia did not hack his phone. We already know that his girlfriends brother got access to his texts and sold them to the National Enquirer for 200 grand. It was in the Wall Street Journal. If we know this, surely he knows this, right?

Timing Matters..
Someone knows those answers considering the investigation began in 2017 and Bozos phone was supposedly hacked in 2018

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Sabrechucker

2024 Election

Candace Owens.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Cheers pavil!

This is what I will be watching with interest over the next year:

1) The UK has better arable land and livestock and fish than most of Europe,
2) The EU assumes they are in a strong negotiating position because we have to sell that produce to the EU,
3) A strong trade deal with the US wherein they buy a lot of UK food produce would mean the EU can no longer rely on that and have to buy from Russia or the Middle East (or even the US!)

I have to admit I'm not an expert on the viability of food transport over the atlantic, or whether the US would even want our food... but it's an interesting scenario where the EU loses access to food!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ha. Just enjoyed watching Morning Joe Melt down about Lamar Alexander.

They care so much about "Dead" Ukrainians that they didn't say a word about the Obama Admin not giving any lethal aid.

So much fun watching them melt............

Can't wait for the Dems to start pushing for a simple majority needed to Impeach.

You know it's coming.

This should be a great day if the Senate aquits today.

Should almost be as good as the day after Trump's Election .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We will figure out a deal that helps both Nations. Of that I'm sure. It will be hard with livestock and agriculture as we are pretty well set with our ability to produce such stuff. It's in both Countries best interests to work out a great deal.

But please........Keep Harry somewhere in the Commonwealth. We don't need that drama here. That's a deal breaker.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Romney is looking more and more like an a$$ if that’s possible, so there’s that.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Romney is looking more and more like an a$$ if that’s possible, so there’s that.

Bill introduced allowing Utah voters to recall Romney. They're very disappointed in him.

noqreport.com...

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join