It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Do people still follow numbers stations?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

His scenario also doesn't address the EU role in the events that have transpired in Ukraine. There was more to that whole mess than covert ops by The Company.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The BBC has reportedly been angered by the Prime Minister cutting out their role in deciding what constitutes news, after Boris Johnson announced he would be addressing the public directly on Brexit day through the medium of social, rather than the mainstream media.

Beeb feelin' the heat.

GOOD.

Cheers

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Jan 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Cheers Matey, I shall be opening some bubbly at 11pm GMT when it's official... though i'll probably be half cut by then already... it's been a loooooong time coming!

Thanks for the info on Boris cutting out the MSM - great news!

BBC has been getting more partisan every day recently. They already pushing that there will be an anti-brexit rally outside parliament tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have a GREAT day, Rel! Glad to see the U.K. charting its own course again.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers Cavv!

Looks like there will be much to keep an eye during the day, before going out in the evening!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just noticed that if I post this then my posts number encodes 23 = PAIN...

Sorry for the wasted space but... it's gotta be done!

...and so to zed for a few hours.

Just to add relevance though... the next post, Q3815, will sum to 17 = Q!
edit on 31-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who has the power to fire the DG and the Board of the BBC?

Yes I tried looking it up but the results are garbage.

P

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don't care how it effects this trial.

I am an american citizen and I want to hear everything.
I don't want anyone in the congress telling me what I do or do not need to hear.

The only testimony that wasn't entered is the ones the Defense team wished to interview. Acquittal will be fair. The defense has nothing to defend at the moment. All the testimony supported DJT's claim he was innocent of the charges. No charges and no high crimes. We have all we need to know about DJT. But we do need more on this Cabal that has volunteered to expose itself over the 2016 election.

(post by Justoneman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bingo. An impeachment Senate trial is not the place for a fishing expedition. That’s the role of the House. The Dems had their shot at investigation.

Now, if the Dems want to use next 10 months to have the House focus on more POTUS investigations, have at it. The Dem voters can weigh in on that strategy in November.

If the Republicans want to use the next 10 months to have the Senate launch investigations into Bidens’, have at it. The Rep voters can weigh in on that strategy in November.

The DOJ (Barr) will be evaluated, in time, if they did enough to get to the bottom of the coup attempt or not.

The impeachment trial was a sham and is not the place for parallel investigations or campaign smear strategies.

It’s over. Time to see what the Dems have left in their playbook. Election (fail). Russia (fail). Ukraine (fail). Whatever it is, expect more fail.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

I think Crowdstrike is a Pandora's box that if opened would take down both sides.

Hmm so scaredtosleep can get her wish if we open that box?

I am for opening that box but in a controlled setting like at the 1st trial of a deep state member connected to the major players. A little bit at a time. Start the domino's on their fall and see where it stops.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Bless Nancy’s heart. She’s spouting off that Trump can’t be acquitted if no witnesses called, lol.

California and New York need to get their act together and bounce these clowns. There are real Dem politicians in those states/districts that would represent much better I’m sure.

Maine, Utah, and Alaska better do the same on the GOP Senate side.

Nancy says “Trump impeached forever”. Well, he’s about to be “Acquitted forever”.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Someone needs to remind Nancy she has had 18 witnesses not Zero, prevented the Defense team from calling witnesses like a Kangaroo court and she presided.

Can you imagine the Reeeeeeeeeeeeee Friday night and the weekend. Get your memory cleared on your I phones and Androids peeps, you might want to save some recordings of what you see in person.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Trillium

Holy #. I’d say that’s one helluva Q proof. Just another random coincidence I’m sure. Nothing to see here folks.

This reminds me of what Rel and I were discussing. Compiling the Q proofs. Someone needs to do this, archive it and add to it . Then next Q thread start with the Q proofs after Dashen opens the thread.

I am lousy at understanding Q, I need the proofs to be able to explain this to my friends in a way they can understand.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
God Emperor of the Troll Army does it again

fol low the pen(s)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I’m telling you, there’s more to the Dem impeachment than just getting Trump. They know they could call 100 witnesses and the Senate was going to acquit.

So, why drag it on? If it’s about the Nov election, they’re hurting their own candidates in that regard. Unless, the DNC/DS does not want a “Senator candidate” on that POTUS ticket.

Bloom/HRC ticket. That’s the DNC end game, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Oh all the spying going on ..... Sure is a lot of shady things coming to light ....

EXCLUSIVE-FBI probes use of Israeli firm's spyware in personal and government hacks -sources

The FBI is investigating the role of Israeli spyware vendor NSO Group Technologies in possible hacks on American residents and companies as well as suspected intelligence gathering on governments, according to four people familiar with the inquiry.

The probe was underway by 2017........

NSO is known in the cybersecurity world for its "Pegasus" software other tools that can be delivered in several ways. The software can capture everything on a phone, including the plain text of encrypted messages, and commandeer it to record audio.

A business strategy firm retained on behalf of Amazon.com Inc Chief Executive Jeff Bezos, FTI Consulting, said this month that NSO could have supplied the software it said Saudi Arabia used to hack Bezos' iPhone.

The phone began sending out more data hours after it received a video from a WhatsApp account associated with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, FTI said. Saudi Arabia called the FTI allegation "absurd," and NSO said it was not involved. Other security experts said the data was inconclusive.

The FBI is investigating and has met with Bezos, a member of his team told Reuters. A Bezos spokesman did not respond to a request for comment.....

edit on 1312020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for political trolling and baiting)

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join