It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I have been watching all these "coincidences" and it seems that whatever Q has, it is a time machine of sorts. I have heard many say that time is not linear and that time is happening all at once and that there are pathways through it. What if all possibilities can be seen all at once ? If it has all possibilities in it there would be causal effects that may make some pathways more likely than others. When a certain point is reached, all remaining pathways go to the same node as Looking Glass said happened in 2012. That is why Q is saying nothing can stop it -- nothing.

This is why things are taking so long -- the timeline is set and all of this has already happened. If this is true, have we [Q] manifested this reality by being exposed to these temporal events or are we just here to minimize anguish by explaining what is really happening as it happens.

This is akin to the Quantum world working on a macro scale. Does Q mean

I apologize for length and wall of text.

PT, this actually speaks to your reQuest for a possible manifestation experience for those here.

If one peers into a timeline of sorts (linear future probability only) the entire packet of information is POV contingent. That is, if I peer into the "future" everything reported back will be from MY POV only. This makes mapping reality manifestation gauging very hard indeed. Think about someone viewing the future and feeling something they have zero reference for. How do they describe it, or do they shun it for something they do know about? Say I see a green blobby thing, I say it must be a monster, when in reality it is a new form of waste removal.

Using more then one person in order to get a consensus POV version isn't any better, as those POV can only become communal if they can agree on the baseline POV. This means one needs a whole lot of information to even bother and information processing power measured in terms of something well out of the Human Brain or what is publicly acknowledged.

Why all the data collection from Darpa? They say to sell us stuff, but since all soap comes from the same few Corporations and profits go to the same place, why the need to collect every thought?

Well, if that data is used correctly you gain a consensus POV of sorts - of sorts, one that can work to gauge AND manipulate.

Cliff High does this to a degree, but while he predicted a DJT landslide (it was in reality) he also predicted a string of Armageddon scenarios that never happened. Professor Epstein says DarpaGoog can do this with votes, gauging by searches and manipulating with tailored results.

This manipulation creates a consensus timeline if enough accept the terms. Frankly it is a bit like herding feral cats here on earth. All folks don't need to be controlled in this manner, just enough, as the controlled will simply act like crabs in the bucket.

A singular timeline is pretty easy to read, all things considered. But billions? And timelines that interact with what we perceive as past and future plus other things well beyond ours? Whoa. Our mental programming is meant to create conflict for a reason. A brain in full on conflict will default to implied consent from fatigue.

Now, back to your reQuest. Everyone manifests, I've never met anyone who didn't. Do they manifest with limitations set within them by others? Yes, an EXTREMELY narrow range. But they also limit manifestations for very important, Soul-Based, reasons too, which only each individual can really know.

Can a group like those on this thread manifest something? In short, no, as everyone's POV and vibration is not uniform enough and each one will perceive what "happens" differently. So everyone might manifest but disagree on what was manifested.

Small groups are pretty easy, less then 7, as long as the leader maintains strong direction. The Leader is the key, as the leader must not "force" anything (violate freewill), yet must be strong enough to guide through all the resistance.

Now, back to Q. If we take a group of 3, and work to manifest higher awareness with a strong leader showing the way it can be done we have something. What comes of that is next - a manifestation of something. Q works to create higher awareness, what comes next is the manifestation of the reality created by that increased awareness.

This is in part where informed consent and implied consent comes into play. Informed is more powerful then implied but Controller aim for implied, while Q aims for informed. Notice how non-Q folks do the crab thing, while Q-folks don't?

Back to your reQuest. If we decided here to attempt to manifest say "600 dollars" for all members reading here we'd run into one colossal problem right away: Belief patterns that actively, or passively deny the possibility that 600 dollars can fall from the sky, emerge from the ground, or drop into a bank account with no penalty.

Those resistances MUST be broken down in order for things to progress. A strong leader comes into play here.

Both Q and your reQuest. Sports teams manifest all the time as a group. They do so by creating a consensus POV plus skill set. Desire has zero to do with anything, as me grabbing 4 guys off the street are not going to score a basket against The Los Angeles Lakers. So practice, moving through blocks, teamwork, leader(coach) all come into play.

Through Q drops it is important to observe we have expanded awareness and the reality creation is happening, together, but in so many ways is well beyond our pea brains to perceive in totality. I can say this with authority, without Q none of this Symphony would be observed by as many as it has (if at all), even to the level it has. It is like building a bridge, it isn't a bridge until it is done, and then, the ooh's and ahh's happen. At some point, it will all come into focus - guaranteed for those with eyes to see.

It is a long response I know.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

YES, you're the first person that came to mind when I ran across it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crankyoldman

You are a very curious individual obviously well read and then some.

I wonder if I may ask how you come to your in depth conclusion?

Either way great post, I am impressed.

edit on 30-1-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
@codesucq has a fascinating decode on Roberts being freed.

Using DJT deleted tweets...

Surrounding timeframe tweets give context to the comm. All around 6am-6:59 D.C. this time. Notice the tweets just after deletes.. Specifically a retweet praising SC acting smart again and another thanking someone replying to the Supreme Court denying green cards.

Notice the one praising the SC having common sense again is from a man f6f6 MOS - and the other uses 9 words thanking Trump regarding green card SC decision. These aren't deleted. So 66 Mos and a green card? twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Me thinks COM has known the beauty of manifesting deliberately for a long time.

For me personally, I have been becoming better and better at manifesting, creating what I want/need in my reality.
Intent is very important.
To practice group manifestation is more advanced...it helps to be proficient in solo manifesting first, in my experience.
I don't believe I've ever heard it put so well, plainly as COM above.

Very well put
Thank You

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

YES, you're the first person that came to mind when I ran across it.

Thanks. I needed that. 😁

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting thread on C!A Marshmallow.

@GregRubini

1. ERIC CIARAM3LLA is involved in much darker things than you can imagine.
[THREAD]
Joe Biden, John Brennan, & Barack Obama are also in it.
and Victoria Nuland.

The Ukraine Holocaust
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Trump is having his rally right now in Des Moines, Iowa. He seems exuberant and looks great. He doesn't seem concerned about a thing tonight. He's actually being more funny than usual and the crowd is loving it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox

They might look around and think 244 years onwards US is well established and thriving.

They started the Revolution over a couple of taxes.

They started a revolution when the British started confiscating their guns.

Hello, what were the first things they protested?

Taxes.

Hello. Protests and revolution are two different things. The shooting started when the Brits came for their guns.

It's right there in the history books they give to kids. Oh wait no it isn't.
edit on 30-1-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm assuming there is some proof of what he's claiming because this is horrific!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

It's like people never heard of the Boston Massacre

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's highly conspiratorial like many of his other threads.

The Maidan massacre in Kiev really did happen in 2014 but I think the body count was more like around 50. There is also a documentary film on it.

Why CIA Director Brennan Visited Kiev: In Ukraine The Covert War Has Begun

But, his claim on Marshmallow I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

@GregRubini

[THREAD]
and Victoria Nuland.

The Ukraine Holocaust
twitter.com...

President Trump must have intelligence that supports what Paul Sperry said.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... f-aide-sean-misko-to-take-out-trump/

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

@GregRubini

[THREAD]
and Victoria Nuland.

The Ukraine Holocaust
twitter.com...

President Trump must have intelligence that supports what Paul Sperry said.

They always seem to forget, Trump isn't just another talking head voicing his opinion. He literally has access to all the information available to the US government about what's been going on.

They also seem to forget, he's never been wrong in anything factual he's twittered.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We should do this piecemeal so as not to get lost. I'm old and get lost easily. Start with viewing the events that could make up a timeline.

If one is distant from the timeline, then views will be nearly identical and POV will be unimportant. Two people looking at the moon through a telescope on a clear night, even if miles apart, see an identical moon in detail except for a slight parallax. Now consider that everything has a probability but some things are much less probable than others. What is the probability of the Earth suddenly moving outside the orbit of Pluto? Very small, but it has a probability. Nothing is ever zero [no probability] or one [will absolutely happen]. Now, filter the timelines/events with a probability filter. Many events will disappear and the problem will be greatly simplified. If the two or many more people looking at the moon on a clear night can only see craters above a certain size, then the moon's surface becomes greatly simplified. Event consensus views will be nearly identical showing only higher probability events that could be assembled into a what would be a sequence for us in linear time. Those events being connected also have probabilities. Consider now the high probability events being connected in multiple ways and also being filtered through high probability connections. Some may have one or multiple connections. At some point, there will be only one set of events that are connected and that series will most probably occur. This happened in 2012 with Looking Glass when the events and connections were narrowed to one possibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
my take from my own perspective on the shifts that are currently taking place --

If you imagine the conscious mind and the subconscious mind as an iceberg (the subconscious submerged below the surface of the water away from the light of day) .. We are 'putting to sleep ' certain aspects of our conscious mind that are currently projecting this reality. We're deactivating aspects of this paradigm of duality that we have evolved beyond and that we no longer desire or need to experience. At the same time, we are reawakening the dormant recesses of our subconscious mind that have been asleep and hidden away for a very long time. Sort of flipping the iceberg upside down (That's the pole shift). Exploring and activating the subconscious unlocks the unconscious and that will bring us to the awareness that we are already here. We've already shifted...our new reality is simply waiting to be realized by us. waking up more and more of the subconscious will make the unconscious, conscious
And since we each came in with different gradients of how much contrast we want to experience, it's going to be a very colorfully, vivid world
edit on 30-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am jumping ahead a few pages so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Still watching impeachment hearings but there is one glaring repetion.

Schiff continually refers to the chief justice's ability to intervene in the process. One he is sucking up to Roberts and it is beginning to look like a threat in that they have something on him so do as we keep asking.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Carter Page ,a ci a agent, is now suing the DNC.

HOW DO YOU GET EVIDENCE ON THE RECORD?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

PS, are you telling me "Corncob" was a figment of his imagination?

You better believe that fight with "Cornjob" was real.

Proof.

edit on 30-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: T

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If you believe this "Plan" results in prosecutions and arrests of the "Swamp"...Who will be our POTUS in 2024?

At the current rate, Trump will be out of office at that point.

Q/MIL has stated their is a "Plan" after Trump...Who?

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join