It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They might look around and think 244 years onwards US is well established and thriving.

They started the Revolution over a couple of taxes.

They started a revolution when the British started confiscating their guns.

Hello, what were the first things they protested?

Taxes.

Hello. Protests and revolution are two different things. The shooting started when the Brits came for their guns.

It's right there in the history books they give to kids. Oh wait no it isn't.

I've been out of school 55 years. My memory isn't what it used to be.

Thank you for reminding me of the facts. I do appreciate the refresher.

Respectfully,

CT

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pence is a product of his current stature.

DJT Jr maybe.

Is Haley the DINO..

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: SouthernGift
The House Managers are, however, very animated, dramatic, and they use lots and lots of hyperbolic "what ifs". It's almost like watching a movie.

Reminds me of Erich von Däniken lol. (If you've seen his videos)

"What if" is not a sound argument.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

Discussion highlighted in "***" below.

We should do this piecemeal so as not to get lost. I'm old and get lost easily. Start with viewing the events that could make up a timeline. If one is distant from the timeline, then views will be nearly identical and POV will be unimportant.

*** Not possible, one cannot separate anything from the whole. In fact, nothing is actually ever manifested, as all exists, what is "manifested" is a POV. One simply cannot remove themselves from the POV, there is no such thing as "objective" only subjective depending on that POV (and that's a good thing btw). Even a computer has the POV of both the creator, the architect, the reader of the information and the reality it exists in.

Two people looking at the moon through a telescope on a clear night, even if miles apart, see an identical moon in detail except for a slight parallax.

***Sort of. The Moon from earth's vantage point has an accepted POV, which, even in our distorted history is not consistent over time. Some look at it and see something entirely different, god help them if they speak of it.
So POV is fully conditional. A basketball coach sees a game entirely different then the casual fan, both POV's are valid if often contradictory.

Now consider that everything has a probability but some things are much less probable than others. What is the probability of the Earth suddenly moving outside the orbit of Pluto? Very small, but it has a probability. Nothing is ever zero [no probability] or one [will absolutely happen]. Now, filter the timelines/events with a probability filter. Many events will disappear and the problem will be greatly simplified.

***Here's where things gets Adam Shifty. The collective consensus is different then the individual. The collective on earth is a whacko upside down reality. HRC/Armageddon was a lock, then it didn't happen despite the stomping of the feet. That reality still exists - everything does, but few people went into that timeline.

If the two or many more people looking at the moon on a clear night can only see craters above a certain size, then the moon's surface becomes greatly simplified. Event consensus views will be nearly identical showing only higher probability events that could be assembled into a what would be a sequence for us in linear time. Those events being connected also have probabilities. Consider now the high probability events being connected in multiple ways and also being filtered through high probability connections. Some may have one or multiple connections. At some point, there will be only one set of events that are connected and that series will most probably occur. This happened in 2012 with Looking Glass when the events and connections were narrowed to one possibility.

***Freewill is the entire problem here with regard to timeline viewing. Everyone has a right to experience the reality expression that furthers their growth in the maximum possible way. Sadly many are very detached from this beautiful Truth and see life as a series of tasks or worse. Other realities differ in that freewill is often checked at the door to create a more uniform or perfectly defined experience.

This scene from the Matrix Reloaded is extremely revealing. Note the "architect" reduces all things to a mathematical probability but has one problem - Freewill (choice).

In the liberation process it was agreed upon that Freewill MUST be honored and never violated even if it seems reasonable, as to calculate the personal loss of experience is not possible. So, what we see with Q is hints, support, enthusiasm, idea triggering, sharing, and more from a decentralized point, in order to get folks to expand their awareness while still holding true to their personal path.

There are as many POV's on what or who Q is as there are people who are aware. As they shift their awareness that POV on Q changes, which in turn changes the mini timelines within, while maintaining the integrity of the overall liberation timeline. I've seen it here and it is beautiful to be a part of.

Review that Matrix seen until it clicks. The Architect is the A.I., the thing it cannot grasp is LOVE, it seeks to remove that from the collective entirely. It seeks to control choice by feeding the choices and preventing people from seeing beyond the choices presented.

"Ergo," the thing that brings it down = Freewill Coupled With Love (acceptance, compassion, etc.).

***note, the Matrix series can be viewed as the A.I. coming out, and - in the end it wins, as it never gives up control, only steps back.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Your just showing off now Cranky...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Bingo. Those who protest the loudest...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Someone should start a specific thread on Crowdstrike.🌚

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Brexit day: United Kingdom casts off from the European Union

The country will slip away an hour before midnight from the club it joined in 1973, moving into the no man’s land of a transition period that preserves membership in all but name until the end of this year.

At a stroke, the EU will be deprived of 15% of its economy, its biggest military spender and the world’s international financial capital of London. The divorce will shape the fate of the United Kingdom — and determine its wealth — for generations to come.

Boris Johnson Cuts Out Mainstream Media, Will Address Nation via Social Media for Brexit Day 🤣😂👏

The BBC has reportedly been angered by the Prime Minister cutting out their role in deciding what constitutes news, after Boris Johnson announced he would be addressing the public directly on Brexit day through the medium of social, rather than the mainstream media.

Happy Brexit, Rel.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This thread flow is super complementary to the Ben&Jerrys peanut butter half baked almond milk ice cream with fudge brownie chunks and peanut butter cookie dough that I’m currently indulging in.

I mean really.... it’s perfect 👌🏼

Tomorrow -Friday cliff hanger...and will we finally make it to February? Or will January last another 6 months.. I haven’t been this on the edge of my seat since Stefano had a possessed Marlena locked in his wine cellar

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It's almost as if.. We have more than we know.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hold on... 👇👇👇

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

He said it tonight at the rally, too.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interesting thread on C!A Marshmallow.

@GregRubini

1. ERIC CIARAM3LLA is involved in much darker things than you can imagine.
[THREAD]
Joe Biden, John Brennan, & Barack Obama are also in it.
and Victoria Nuland.

The Ukraine Holocaust
twitter.com...

President Trump must have intelligence that supports what Paul Sperry said.

They always seem to forget, Trump isn't just another talking head voicing his opinion. He literally has access to all the information available to the US government about what's been going on.

They also seem to forget, he's never been wrong in anything factual he's twittered.

You got that right. Stupid MSM talking heads chuckled when President Trump tweeted "GAME OVER" last night. Tonight they're in an opposite mood, because there will NOT be witness testimony in the Impeachment trial. (Sen Lamar Alexander just said he's voting AGAINST witnesses.)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Maybe Senator McConnell has access to the same well that Q drinks from?

In December, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., published the Senate schedule for 2020. He only put 11 months on the calendar, completely leaving out January, because no one quite knew what was in store for the Senate with a possible impeachment trial.

If the Senate wraps up the trial Friday night, McConnell will have correctly predicted the length of the trial.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Looking at the poll with Pence way ahead and all the next 5 nationally known it makes sense.

But when you get down to Greg Abbot (Texas) and Ron De Santis (Florida) whose accomplishments are known mostly locally, I believe if either of those two were nominated would win hands down.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Troll me once shame on you.
troll me three and a half thousand times Be My Baby Daddy

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Like your thinking, indeed agree as we or most live in fake time, unnatural time, eggysample > dec means ten not 12, oct means 8 not ten. Living in fake time is tough, look at the bottom of your computer, it tells you the date n time, now what does you in natural time feel like ?.

originally posted by: pteridine
I have been watching all these "coincidences" and it seems that whatever Q has, it is a time machine of sorts. I have heard many say that time is not linear and that time is happening all at once and that there are pathways through it. What if all possibilities can be seen all at once ? If it has all possibilities in it there would be causal effects that may make some pathways more likely than others. When a certain point is reached, all remaining pathways go to the same node as Looking Glass said happened in 2012. That is why Q is saying nothing can stop it -- nothing.

This is why things are taking so long -- the timeline is set and all of this has already happened. If this is true, have we [Q] manifested this reality by being exposed to these temporal events or are we just here to minimize anguish by explaining what is really happening as it happens.

This is akin to the Quantum world working on a macro scale. Does Q mean Quantum? I'd love to see the technology although I don't have enough physics background to understand it. Richard Feynman said that he didn't think anyone truly understood quantum mechanics. It may not even be technology; it may be people using their innate abilities to change the direction of the world for the better. Pray, said Q. If enough pray, can things be changed in that the desired timeline stabilizes and even low probability pathways are erased?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
China is building 2 new Quarantine hospitals from the ground up.

If you get bored and run out of movies to watch...

LIVE: Huoshenshan (Deep Mountain) Hospital under construction in Wuhan, China:
www.youtube.com...

LIVE: The construction of Leishenshan Hospital is underway in Wuhan, China:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Cranky, that was an outstanding essay, thank you.

One item tickled my knowledge of history.

Sports teams manifest all the time as a group. They do so by creating a consensus POV plus skill set.

This ability was a significant advantage of the Germans in World War II. The term used by historians in regards to this phenomenon is "cohesion". At the social level of towns and villages, the Germans still have that in spades (it was not something instilled by their military, but their military understood very well how to exploit that characteristic.)

What I find interesting is that although military establishments all over the world understand the advantages granted by cohesion, very few of them manifest it to the degree of the Germans in World War II. This is because so much of that cohesive behavior is rooted deeply in society, and each society is unique.

Cheers

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join