It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Murkowski

Check this out: Murkowski's comment about colleagues attacking the Chief Justice is directed at something Liz Warren said.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Btw this is how we learn to create. We advance through one level at a time starting with the foundation ---The mood or the desire. (AKA intent)

Once you get the emotion down through tweaking your vibration then that skill can be set to autopilot where muscle memory (or consciousness/subconscious) takes over and you don't have to focus on that aspect, anymore. Now you can give your attention to learning the next step. We'll do this and continue leveling up as we hone our skills as conscious creators. Like the way we set our organs to 'autopilot' once they were created and evolved into independently functioning systems so that we could expand our consciousness into becoming one, unified body that was born into this world

At some point we'll get so good at this that we'll be able to manifest material objects out of thin air

The world (system) that we have created around us is or is currently being set to 'autopilot ' so that we can level up
edit on 31-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Those secrets about Adam Schiff had better come out soon, because I just heard they're delaying the vote 2 acquit President Trump until this coming Wednesday. After his State of the Union Address on Tuesday.

That's one of the options, they said.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ruh-Roh?

Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

Twit Sauce

HIV-1 insertions to make it more resilient?? Any bio-nerds in for a little reading?

I gave up on my Moleclular biology studies in 1999. I remember nothing, except the bill from the University.

Bioweapon? Cripes.

We may not witness the end of humanity as a result of the Wu-tang Virus, but we might see one or more nation-states fall as the result of it.

ETA: Hold for peer review and take with a grain of salt for now.

ETA2: Just read this slowly and don't be intimidated by the abbreviations/technical jargon.

To me it seems that by comparing the sequencing of nCoV to know viruses in a database, they have:

1. Identified 4 segments that are similar to what is seen in HIV-1

2. Note from the highlighted sentence, that the spikes are only found in the samples collected form people, but are absent in the bat-born samplese of the virus.

Feel free to slap me across the forehead if I'm out of bounds.

edit on 31-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I tried a little bit using twitter...
I asked Trump jr to not circulate or help CNN distribute their propaganda stuff for just seven days. Nothing to do with cnn for a solid seven days!

I think that their viewership distributing mechanism slowed during that week because the next thing ya know cnn comes out with a favorable Trump article!

reference

If Jesus had an arm wrestle with Luke Skywalker, who would win if the Father is the Force?
Is that even in the boundary of game-play?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
At some point...

So, the answer to the original question is no.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

At some point...

So, the answer to the original question is no.

Am I still here talking to you over the internet? Yea, the answer to the original question is a big No for me

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Jesus arm wrestling himself..who would win. hmmm I have no idea, I guess it would be a toss up lol

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
following this closely and, think about how China was editing around with the HIV gene in those twins last year.

No degrees or education on my end. But hella strange vibes, for whatever that’s worth.

Anyone who’s done any kind of dive into the ELF stuff can’t dismiss the 5G smart city Wuhan connection outright, either. Lowering the immune system?

I’ve said more than I’m comfortable with.

Edit for positivity: ATS is literally back to what it was circa 2010-2014 and that should have us all stoked. No shortage of CONSPIRACIES!!!

a reply to: CoramDeo
edit on 31-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: Removed irrelevant point. 😆

edit on 31-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
all I can say is you should consider getting on board with us Mutants. Us Uncontrolled Variables. Otherwise, when we hit that fork, you're going to end up on a different branch
edit on 31-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, the original question was "Can you propose an experiment to see if this is true?" A simple no would have sufficed.

Also, who says a different branch is a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Well, the original question was "Can you propose an experiment to see if this is true?" A simple no would have sufficed.

To that question (is there a way to experiment), the answer is yes. I just laid it out

Different branches work for me

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Feinstein told Murk to vote no. Self protection.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You stump me!

edit on (1/31/2020 by loveguy because: oops

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Cindy McCain admits 'we all knew' about Epstein. But nobody did anything about it.

That's how Joe Paterno lost his job and died in disgrace.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

To that question (is there a way to experiment), the answer is yes. I just laid it out

You didn't lay out an experiment that can be done here on ATS. You just repeated your theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Reactions to Jerry's hold by beer moment...

Bigger pics

Maybe the should have hired the Professor from Gilligan's Island, at least he could make a radio out of coconut.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

For those interested, Rudy has been podcasting. He has added episode 2&3 where he has started to show some of his evidence of the Biden corruption. Pretty interesting how hard you tube makes it to find this. Only way I was able to get it to come up was put in Rudy Giuliani Channel - which is his you tube channel name. If you search just his name, or Rudi Podcast or the name of the podcast you won't see it - at least for the first several pages - even if you put a date filter on it. Google search was not giving a result either that I could find.

He is doing his presentation in a trial kind of format. Episode 2 is his opening statement. Episode 3 is mainly Shokin testimony.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How do we know this?

I would not doubt it - since Feinstein didn't want to vote yes.

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join