It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Actually, I'm thankful that FoxNews pretty much reverts to regular afternoon and evening programming, from 4pm onward, every day since the DEMS opening arguments.

CNN and MSNBC will interrupt every now and then, but their impeachment coverage has been pretty much wall-to-wall every day. Both of these subsidiaries have been a drag on their parent company's profitability (cnn-AT&T / msnbc-NBC). With very few commercial breaks between 1pm and 9pm, that has to make those two even more of a financial pain to their owners.

I don't think they could continue like that for the next 6 to 8 weeks, if witnesses are approved.

edit on Thu Jan 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q88:
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU

I take it as some set of operations that took place. The impeachmint circus is just some distraction for an active Op.

Just a hunch.

A military operation or covert but some kind of under the radar event. Like warrior appears to be involved and reporting small bits of news before it hits the news.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like to watch parts of shows with the opinion that is conservative on Fox which is only a few. I will say if the MS L S D media or BS NBC outfits would have as many conservatives as Fox does liberal hacks I would watch them more. I am just getting mine from snippets on Youtube or a news agency in Europe or Great Britain source. But we know better than to expect that. Right now I can barely stomach any MSM news that isn't Conservative leaning. The insane hypocrisy of the Holly wood media has made it difficult to hear their lies so you can discern if it is or not a lie. Pff waste of time now.
edit on 30-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If CNN-MSNBC-ABC-CBS-NYT-WaPo consumers were to see the below Barr interview excerpt, they would call it FAKE news.

Those terrorist outlets portray President Trump as a dictator who is feared and loathed by the men and women who run the government's many agencies.

BUT THE TRUTH IS:

Attorney General William Barr compared the leadership styles of President Trump and former President George H.W. Bush, two men he has served as the nation's top law enforcement official.

“I love both," Barr said during an interview with Cardinal Timothy Dolan, the archbishop of New York. "H.W. was more low-key. He had a very strong interest in foreign policy, which he really focused his attention on.”

Trump, Barr said, has a more open mind when consulting with advisers.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 1/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Besides Q88, referenced in at least 2 more drops:

Q72 Disinformation is Real 5 Nov 2017 - 6:44:06 AM

>>147977181
Very smart, Anon.
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)...
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

Q78 Reposts 5 Nov 2017 - 11:15:52 AM

[Repost Lost]
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)...
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

[Repost Lost]
What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?
To who was it addressed?
When was POTUS' Twitter taken down?
Why is this relevant?
What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?
Who was it addressed to specifically?
When was POTUS' Twitter taken down?
Has this ever happened before?
Why now?
Coincidence?
How many times did the attack occur (secondary clean up)?
What is the purpose of tracking?
What is the purpose of disruption?
Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI?
Why is this relevant?
Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS?
Why is this relevant?
What flying object was recently shot down?
Why is this relevant?
How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?
Why is this relevant?
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

[Repost Lost]
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

@Techno_Fog

More Flynn Filings - Motion to Withdraw Plea due to Govt Misconduct.

The IG Report shows that the govt "long suppressed evidence of shocking malfeasance by the leadership of the FBI" and its agents.

Thread.
twitter.com...

And the Department of Justice has changed it's Flynn recommendation from "Jail Time" to "Probation Only".

theconservativetreehouse.com... e-recommendation-for-probation-only/

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sorry, nothing much here on that front. I think most here consider it a distraction; no Q connections found so far.
Better off in the other thread you were posting in earlier > Corona Virus Updates

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

@Techno_Fog

The IG Report shows that the govt "long suppressed evidence of shocking malfeasance by the leadership of the FBI" and its agents.

Thread.
twitter.com...

And the Department of Justice has changed it's Flynn recommendation from "Jail Time" to "Probation Only".

Flynn Case Update - Recommendation for Probation Only

Nice! I think some of us knew this was eventually coming for months. Would be nice if he got some compensation for 2+ years of expense & stress.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

@Techno_Fog

Thread.
twitter.com...

Flynn Case Update - Recommendation for Probation Only

Nice! I think some of us knew this was eventually coming for months. Would be nice if he got some compensation for 2+ years of expense & stress.

Carter Page assured Hannity that his lawyers were setting him up to be "very comfortable" . I have no doubt that General Flynn and his immediate family will be well compensated. He sold his house, emptied his savings, and is in debt.
edit on 1/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I posted some material related to Event 201 Here.

Peripheral to the actual outbreak itself.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETMN,

Interesting numbers... do you see data from all his past rallies?

Here is the updated version of the MAGA RALLY MAP.

Next Rallies
- Jan 30 - Des Moines, IA
- Feb 10 - Manchester, NH (held a rally there 180 days ago)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, that's the one, thanks QoS!

The timestamp in EST is Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)!

A zeros MIRROR on 31... Eyes on 31st?

The date stamp could also be read 2/5/2017 which would be a 3 year delta on Feb 3rd 2020, if we use 2 days ahead of schedule.
edit on 30-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So all of a sudden ABC cares about accuracy in journalism!

apple.news...

“ An ABC News correspondent was suspended Wednesday over inaccurate reporting on the death of Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna.
Matt Gutman, chief national correspondent for the network, erroneously reported that all four of Bryant's daughters were on the helicopter when it crashed Sunday, killing all nine people on board. Gutman later apologized on air for the mistake after it became apparent that only one of Bryant's children had been in the helicopter.
He was suspended Wednesday for the mistake, according to E! News.
"Reporting the facts accurately is the cornerstone of our journalism," the network said in a statement to E! News. "As he acknowledged on Sunday, Matt Gutman's initial reporting was not accurate and failed to meet our editorial standards."”

Obviously he got his information from somewhere, or he misunderstood the information he received. Seems like he’s taking the fall. I would think this would have had to have been when the casualty number when from 5–>9, since Kobe + 4 daughters + pilot would have been 6, and the other father-daughter was reported long before it went to 9.

Or they are simply fearing a lawsuit and taking preventative measures.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
So since I have zero interest in slogging through 261 pages of this, can someone give me a Cliff's Notes summary of what, if anything, the Q crowd has unsheathed in regards to the Chinese Pox?

The thread you’ve been posting in has way more info than here. Just repeats.

Want a completely non relevant insight from a random ATS poster? There’s more new or refurbished accounts here popping up to discuss this virus than there were after EDKH. And- There were a lot then.

At least as far as MY end goes, the MSM is not fear mongering or even talking about this virus. (Yes, you can find plenty of news sources, if you look, I take notice of what they want me to see without my looking, though)

I’m saying they’re not throwing them up with the algorithms and breaking news alerts like they usually do.

It’s suspect. My take away is, as per the usual, another part of the mind war.

So, there comes a day where we need to take something seriously? Will we? What institution out there is, in our eyes, trustworthy? Well, really? That depends on your ability to see the big picture I suppose. Are you cheering them on in making a vaccine, or do you recall the tamiflu shortage, subsequent stockpile, followed by no emergency, followed by tamiflu COMMERCIALS, expiration dates, and increasingly severe flu seasons... all as a consequence of swine flu.

It depends on your perspective.

Subversion to the highest extent.

We’ve uncovered a stolen bio weapon released on the Chinese city either accidentally or accidentally on purpose... Wuhan pilot 5G smart city. Chinese sending out dis info and covering up the real #’s- we’ve uncovered such a grand conspiracy!

Or have we?

Epstein didn’t kill himself. Or did he?

Take me with a pinch of salt on a margarita glass. 🥂

I think the two events parallel quite nicely, in how they have played out on the internet.

Same vibe. Utter chaos created in order to confuse. Maybe some of us are even accidentally confusing ourselves. We just needed a little guidance in doing so.

Strange times indeed.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I will point out differences here, and that is that China is quarantining on a large scale and other countries, like the US, are evacuating citizens and stopping flights into and out of China.

We've never seen this before, even with Ebola.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I will point out differences here, and that is that China is quarantining on a large scale and other countries, like the US, are evacuating citizens and stopping flights into and out of China.

We've never seen this before, even with Ebola.

Right. But what’s the loudest in my echo chamber, is basically summarized in the meme I put.

Nobody’s taking it seriously. And they have good reasons not to.

Conspiracy theorists are in the background digging stuff up. Scary stuff. Concerning stuff.

What’s really going on, though?

And who’s going to believe any of it?

Nobody knows what to believe anymore and that was the point in my opinion.

It’s a mind war.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
oops
edit on 30-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You're right and the media is definitely the responsible party. It's unfortunate we can't hold them accountable for the hatred and lies they shower us with every day.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
So all of a sudden ABC cares about accuracy in journalism!

apple.news...

[snip]
Or they are simply fearing a lawsuit and taking preventative measures.

I'd say early damage control in hopes of staving off Kobe backlash. He's now a legend that will continue making mega millions for some.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Reality has been under siege for quite some time now and looking at it all and trying to reconcile it is mind boggling.

It’s the same place I ended up on my last journey through the rabbit holes.

I have utterly zero control and I am at the mercy of things vastly more powerful than myself.

I’ll tell y’all what feels great though is that sunshine ☀️ vitamin D is my fav but there’s no way to stockpile that as it’s at the mercy of weather patterns. Ya know? Lol.

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join