It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice!

I still have your previous map from early Dec on my desktop so thanks for sharing your map update.
No, I have not seen all data; only from recent past rallies. I'm sure Parscale has it all (what he's willing to share) posted on some campaign site.

Rally Night right before New Hampshire Primary.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Witnesses won’t change the end result. It’s a matter of how long does it drag out.

As soon as Mitch said he didn’t have enough votes to block witnesses, some Dems started indicating they may vote to block witnesses.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Something is afoot.

What about the things you listed make you believe this?

The only reason the world found out Bernie got hijacked by DNC in 2016 was the cyber breach on their emails. So, to start, the DNC has an agenda that is greater than their voters.

If you know Trump isn’t going to get removed, the House impeachment was the end of that effort. Why delay a month. Why let it drag on in the Senate? Why bring up Biden and Son so much associated with Ukraine?

Follow the $$.

Who is out of $$? HRC
Who has all the $$? Bloom

That’s your DNC end game right there.

Very logical and believable scenario.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It’s going to be a crazy next few months.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don't care how it effects this trial.

I am an american citizen and I want to hear everything.
I don't want anyone in the congress telling me what I do or do not need to hear.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

We are always ahead of the curve around here. Say what you want about Q as a whole, but there are some very smart people contributing in these threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Does any one else think the Repubs are all gonna vote for witnesses?

I really hope they do.

Otherwise how can we make up our own minds on all this?
I'm not on board with letting congress tell me what I need to hear.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Coronavirus update:
- 7,921 confirmed cases worldwide
- 12,167 suspected cases
- 170 fatalities
- 1,370 in serious/critical condition
- 124 treated and released
- All provinces (23) of China reporting confirmed cases
- 81,947 in Quarantine (within China)
- 17 countries reporting cases

Russia closes border with China to prevent outbreak of coronavirus.
One of the new patients in South Korea had contact with the 3rd case, making it the country's first known case of human-to-human transmission.

Tracking coronavirus: Map, data and timeline

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hopkins page is showing 8,235 confirmed cases and 171 dead. I'll bet there is a lot of "missing data" in those figures.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Coronavirus update:
- 12,167 suspected cases
- 170 fatalities

One of the new patients in South Korea had contact with the 3rd case, making it the country's first known case of human-to-human transmission.

Worth noting those numbers can be wholly made up. The same people that create the virus "test" also say this: If one wakes up and tests "positive" for antibodies they are sick. If one gets a jab and has the exact same antibody result they are well. Go figure? Lab tests are not 100 percent accurate under the best of circumstances.

Also the same people who find an "outbreak" and poof, get money to create a cure that by the time it is ready isn't needed.

Also, 500k media stories on Russian Collusion - all lies. Difficult to fathom anything out of this China thing is truth. In fact, hard not to believe the "virus" isn't a cover for something far worse. Panic=clicks.

If certain factions within China just lost their promised future control of the planet, hard not to believe they'd wage a PR campaign second to none to disrupt those who foiled them.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
looks like an end is near ... impeachment that is

New witnesses unlikely, Trump impeachment trial could end quickly: GOP sources - ABC News

Multiple Republicans tell ABC News they hope to move quickly to acquit the president within the next two days, ahead of his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

ABC News' Trish Turner caught up with McConnell as he arrived at the Capitol Thursday morning.

Asked if he has the votes he needs to win the day Friday on witnesses, he responded, “We’ll see what tomorrow brings.”

Then, when asked if he felt confident about the vote, he turned his head and with a sly grin and said, “I always do.”

ETA - wouldn't be fun if there were witnesses they were waterboarded for the answers LoL ---- ummm Mr. Bolton your First J/K

edit on 1302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yea, numbers just keep increasing. Wait until it hits India.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
DJT Tweet (clip)

List of those shown...

James Comey
Bill Clinton
Adam Schiff
Nancy Pelosi
James Clapper
Tony Podesta
Maxine Waters
Chuck Schumer
Eric Holder
John Podesta
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Loretta Lynch
Elizabeth Warren
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
looks like an end is near ... impeachment that is

New witnesses unlikely, Trump impeachment trial could end quickly: GOP sources - ABC News

Multiple Republicans tell ABC News they hope to move quickly to acquit the president within the next two days, ahead of his State of the Union address on Tuesday.

ABC News' Trish Turner caught up with McConnell as he arrived at the Capitol Thursday morning.

Asked if he has the votes he needs to win the day Friday on witnesses, he responded, “We’ll see what tomorrow brings.”

Then, when asked if he felt confident about the vote, he turned his head and with a sly grin and said, “I always do.”

ETA - wouldn't be fun if there were witnesses they were waterboarded for the answers LoL ---- ummm Mr. Bolton your First J/K

I don't get the NPC chanting talking points on "we need to see witnesses." Obviously folks who know ZERO about trials, yet think our system in the best in the world.

There is no sandbagging. There is "ah look who we have here" stuff. That isn't honorable. Trials aren't endless investigations, they are places where the investigations are presented in an honorable fashion - at least are supposed to be.

The talking point parrots are hilarious as the fully demonstrate ignorance. Ignorance to procedure I guess they'd be thrilled with happening when they are on trial.

They are also so busy yapping they are missing the reveal in this event - oddly it was for all for them.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I don't care how it effects this trial.

I am an american citizen and I want to hear everything.
I don't want anyone in the congress telling me what I do or do not need to hear.

For once I agree with you. I want it all on the table.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Coronavirus update:
- 12,167 suspected cases
- 170 fatalities

update

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Must be a partial list. John Brennan is missing.

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join