It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Long thread of interesting Kobe connections.

twitter.com...

Another from @40_head
twitter.com...

All in one place, and it was faster than me, but I find it pretty cool we discovered most of those connections in here. Of greatest note and new to me was the one picture that showed his team being the Philadelphia Eagles, the football team. Again, the Kobe-Philly connection.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Very very interesting
Head up thing may go hot soon
Assistant United States Attorney (Criminal)
they are hiring all over the country

www.justice.gov...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I never noticed the case number before: 1:17 (232). Could be seen as a war between White and Black hats right in the case number.

Odd the recent "Covington" crash connection.

Pic

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

This is a critical point for France and the French people.

First off, the Police look identical to Antifa with the same tactics.

Second, the Police lost to the firefighters.

The Police tried to push the firefighters back with water cannon
The jokes write themselves!

The Police just lost as has the Government.

No one will stand by watching the Police try and beat up firefighters.

P

edit on 29/1/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep, all 163 main docs. Been that number since day 1, Nov 30, 2017... a few days after Q started posting.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Ok, that would be impressive.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Red Queen monitoring.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LOL...Tulsi should have known that going against Hillary would be her "death" sentence. Maybe the 50mm will ease the pain.

Tulsi Gabbard: CNN Gave No Explanation for Excluding Me from Upcoming Town Hall

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I say NO wittiness's, there comes a point where as tempting as it is to watch them squirm, we can't allow this scam to be validated any further. It's a waste of time and money. The Biden's have already been mortally wounded.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sadly/tragically, it's starting to look like Justice John Roberts is turning into a HOSTILE impeachment judge. (Hostile towards Republicans.)

Chief Justice Roberts blocked Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul from posing a question during the Senate impeachment trial that would have named the alleged whistleblower at the center of the episode, Fox News is told -- and Paul may try to force the issue during the question-and-answer session that begins Thursday afternoon.

Roberts, for now, has ball control because he actually receives the questions in note cards from senators, then reads the question aloud in the Senate chamber to be answered by either House Democratic managers or Trump's defense team. But, Fox News has learned Roberts may soon lose his grip on the proceedings amid a torrent of criticism both inside and outside the Senate.

The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis condemned what he called Roberts' "arbitrary and unilateral censorship of senators and Senate business," and reported that Roberts had initially sought to block even general questions of the whistleblower. When Republicans threatened a vote rebuking Roberts on the record, Davis reported, Roberts backed down and decided only to prohibit mentioning the whistleblower's name.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

I think he's spent so much time engrossed with Supreme Court-level matters, John Roberts isn't aware of Eric Ciaramella's Trump hate, and how he formulated the Whistle-Blower Complaint in coordination with Adam Schiff, and Alexander Vindman.

We need to get this damn trial over with ASAP, and hopefully President Trump will ask A.G. Barr to investigate the criminality of Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If the Witness yes/no vote is really close on Friday, I could see Warren and Sanders voting "NO" on witnesses. I don't think they're willing sacrifice the next 2 months of campaigning, just to keep Schumer happy. Or would they?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just had a thought... can't remember which post said "SA > US > Eur > Asia" but if that post holds true then US must be completed before Europe...

If Brexit happens at 11pm on Friday 31st Jan, freeing Uk, then mustn't US be freed before then?

Does this imply impeachment acquittal Friday?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So since I have zero interest in slogging through 261 pages of this, can someone give me a Cliff's Notes summary of what, if anything, the Q crowd has unsheathed in regards to the Chinese Pox?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Does any one else think the Repubs are all gonna vote for witnesses?

This could be the end of the second movie.

It should have a big ending right?

There are a few Democrats who will vote for NO witnesses. That would cancel out the 2 or 3 Republicans who vote YES for witnesses. Net result would be NO witnesses...followed by a vote to CONVICT or ACQUIT President Trump. But I don't know how much time must elapse between those two votes. Some are saying Saturday, because McConnell likes to have specific chapters in the trial start on a fresh day. (Witness debate and vote Friday. Convict/Acquit vote Saturday.)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is this the one? Q 88

Anonymous
5 Nov 2017 - 12:31:00 AM
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't know if this happend to others but I was listening to Fox Impeachement feed when Cipollone was replying to a Biden question. When he reiterated what was previously said then went on to say "but this is what I didn't tell you" my Fox feed kept showing a circle stall. So I tried NBC and the same thing at the same point.

Eventually got CSPAN and was able to go back and find the dropped feed which was really no big deal.

it reminded me of a couple days ago when ABC CBS FOX and PBS stopped showing in the second portion of the trial. I checked ABC and CBS and found NBC still online. At 3 pm my time NBC quickly cut off the feed when Pam Bondi came on to speak about Biden

Thing is Lester Holt seemed to be in a hurry when he broke in. know we all know the agenda here but just wanted to point out it happened again today, although briefly with potential new biden info.

Fox is coordinating with the Dem media in this

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sounds like an apples to oranges comparison.

Uk is not Eur. How would Uk being freed mean Eur is freed?

And, even more extreme, Trump is just one person. Impeachment acquittal would not mean the US is feed. He might even be found guilty and still remain in office and will probably go on to win the next election.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Q88:
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU

I take it as some set of operations that took place. The impeachmint circus is just some distraction for an active Op.

Just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this one would make the Q proof top 10 when it comes to fruition just being so far away from the actual day of the Senates vote for acquittal .

The big ones will have a connect the dot significance to what is happening to make all this become proofs of past hints.

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join