It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Lev parnas could be a russian plant.

If your puton and you want to destabilize the usa what's better than helping someone chaotic get elected?

Helping to get that person impeached so that you can watch america tear itself apart from within.

Lev Paras is going will be easily discredited.

The Dem's who have no loyalty to America and care only about not being exposed for their loyalty to other countries money are the ones pulling America apart. No help is needed.

Both Zelynski and his foreign minister have outright called Parnas a liar, and say he is misrepresenting their conversation.

Democrats don't believe Zelensky. He said there was no "pressure" or "quid quo pro". Maybe he can be a Republican witness.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

One was an attorney for epstien and one defended bill clinton.

I wonder how hard they will actually fight for trump?

That’s the beauty. Trump could name Nadler as his lone attorney and the lack of evidence or crime doesn’t change. Trump gets acquitted. So... why the heavy hitters? Why so much firepower? Why?

Unless this next phase is about things NOT associated with Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for the reminder. I'm still taking notes from his previous.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Anyone see the latest Stuff They Don't Want You To Know podcast?

They covered Q.

I thought they were pretty fair overall. They're skepticism was evident, but they gave credit where it was due and pointed out inconsistencies.

I tend to agree with their take on how almost every conspiracy seems to get kitchen sinked into the Qspiracy.

I have it in my queue. Going to listen to it tonight I will report back. In my experience there are Fair

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, a weakened immune system allowing a secondary infection. normally this would happen only in a select population.

I haven't looked into it enough to even guess at the correlation.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My take . Why it is surreal... all these potential canidates (Congress man, senators in office not running too) on the Dem side as well as any on rep side only are running under the cover of politics. That is why so many ran, so many are so vocal. They can scream political attack as justice closes in to give it the last ditch college try...... When in reality they are dragging and kicking their feet to buy time and any hope... Delay resist ... They know what's coming and they are forced to play along to survive... Like a boiling frog...but they would rather destroy a country to hide their crimes... Must be serious...
YMMV. It is a SHOW... amateur hour..
edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: No need escapes

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
29 years ago today @ 1:30am local time in the Gulf I was part of the STORM, literally, doing this 👇👇👇

Not actual Gulf War footage but looks exactly the same. Crank the audio up till your ears start ringing then add 20dB more. Fired 58 TLAMs the first night. What a rush.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

WHY doesn't someone put the agents who wrote Flynn's "302" under oath, and ask them directly? Wasn't Strzok one of the two?

The "way of doing things" in our judicial system drives me crazy sometimes. Instead of walking into Dicks and buying a baseball, legal and political people will go buy a sewing needle, string, leather, etc.. in 5 different stores, and consume precious time making a baseball.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be a D5 situation...
Harm to on going matter

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thing is that if this is a coronavirus spreading from person to person. It either has an insanely long incubation or usually manifests in a mild way because most colds/flus spread like wildfire.

So far, the deaths associated with this have stayed mostly confined to Wuhan the original outbreak site with two cases just recently having been confirmed outside China.

These things should be spreading very quickly.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A little sing-a-long with POTUS!
Enjoy!
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. This isn't exactly the flu tho. Coronavirus is common and most have been exposed to it. More like the cold virus. This is an unknown variation it seems.

Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS is also a coronavirus, and thought the recorded infection rate was low, it had a 36% mortality rate.

Nothing to sneeze at. 🤓

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Butterfly in the wind..what a beautiful disaster..

Obama = [R] = Renegade
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
9 Dec 2017 - 1:41:15 PM
What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
Q

Has Q sent some lyrical clues?

Hollyweird and the MMusic industry have shaped Quite a few generations of thinkers.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pentagon loses track of $500 million in weapons, equipment given to Yemen

Gone in 60 camels.
Article from 2015.

Yemen is estimated to have the second-highest gun ownership rate in the world, ranking behind only the United States, and its bazaars are well stocked with heavy weaponry. Moreover, the U.S. government restricted its lethal aid to small firearms and ammunition, brushing aside Yemeni requests for fighter jets and tanks.

The Pentagon and CIA have provided additional assistance through classified programs, making it difficult to know exactly how much Yemen has received in total.
But, of course.
Another Obama Administration mess. I'm sure many weapons went into the hands of Iranian supported Shiite Houthi rebels. I guess this explains to some extent the big weapons sale Trump made to Saudi Arabia so they in turn bombed the Yemeni's into oblivion.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Had a thought earlier today in regards to symbolism.

I suspect MM.. Meghan Markle is a clown, first meeting Harry in Toronto (by Chance my a**) while Harry was promoting the Invictus Games.

Knowing the back story of his real father and, how they "handled" his mother. I think Harry flipped upon shown evidence.

They have now moved to Vancouver.. BRITISH COLUMBIA...Harry was once BRITISH and has now decided to work with the District of COLUMBIA..Symbolism.

Honeypot Mission Successful

Don't they refer to Vancouver as the city of "Lights"?

It is an extremely Beautiful city!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Amazing what was going on just a few short years ago

Glad we upgraded

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Prayer time for ISIS?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Amazing what was going on just a few short years ago
Glad we upgraded

Funny but apocryphal. This has been told many times in many supposed locations with different ships. Usually a carrier or battleship.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL. Yea, unbelievable.😂 I remember you posted that one awhile back because I saved it in my special Navy library list.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A 2nd case now being reported in Thailand,
but all 3 cases outside China have been in Wuhan recently.

#1) THAILAND: 61-year-old woman from Wuhan, China
#2) JAPAN: 30-something Chinese man living in Japan / had visited Wuhan
#3) THAILAND: 73-year-old woman from Wuhan

The 2 Thai cases are still reported as quarantined,
but the Japanese case has recovered and been released.

The Chinese Lunar New Year runs from Jan 25 - Feb 8,
and sees a big spike in Chinese overseas travel.

The airport screenings are also being set up in Asian airports,
and look like a smart safety pre-caution.

Thailan d finds second case of new Chinese virus, says no outbreak

On a side note:
"The Year of the Rat" starts on Jan 25, and
marks the beginning of a new 12-year animal cycle.

The Great Race

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join