It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Well said! Bravo, CD!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yea, just seen this on msm moments ago as well. Soon as I seen the CDC front 'n center I thought here we go again. Trying to manufacturer another crisis or never let a good crisis go to waste... for training purposes. Could be just a trial run to test out logistics, make adjustments in preppin for the main course later this year. Viruses up tick my awareness level more than nuclear suitcases. The best way to test is live trials.

My sister is a Microbiologist who specializes in virology under the US Army. If I get an EAM from her I'll disappear to my bunker.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Perfect choice of attorneys, in my opinion.

The Deep State would do very well in not questioning them too deeply for fear of where it might lead them.

Into the BIGLY SWAMP.

Keep your friends close, yes; and keep your enemies even closer to you; but, keep the enemies of your enemies even closer.

*Keep the enemies of your enemies even closer*

Why?

That way, you remain above the fray, you know, like the 'floating capstone'?

edit on 17-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Time to go grocery shopping .... If your smart ... especially Cali and new York unless they are putting em on connector flights !!!!
COVER ...I get it lol
Still shopping lol need Dog food !

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

My makeshift wine cellar is stocked up on canned food, canning jars of stuff I forgot, MRE's, water, and wine of course.

Huge military exercise could jam GPS for small planes flying in the Southeast, FAA says

A military training exercise attributed to “Carrier Strike Group 4” — part of the U.S. Navy — is expected to jam GPS signals and other navigation systems intermittently from Jan. 16 to 24, the FAA said in a flight advisory Monday.

You reckon Homeland Security, FAA, U.S. Coast Guard and DoD know something we don't? I seem to recall a very similar 'exercise' took place last year or 2018.

I think Trump is still scheduled to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 21–24, 2020.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q Did say, "Something Big was going to happen". Boyo, boy, if that Mufti crank ain't BIG, then what is..........

'Thanks for the Humour tip !.'

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I needed that ...
At work every body sick ...
I recall reading somewhere ... Runners going to run ? Close airport travel ?
COVER meanwhile ....... shopping list ..black elderberry too lol

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The REAL call transcript was released BEFORE Schiff read his hyped-up fake version. He was gambling that more people would see him reading it on live TV, than would actually read the transcript for themselves.

He was right about that assumption, but also painted himself, Ciaramella, Vindman, ICIG Atkinson, Sondland into a corner, because they had all conspired and formed their complaint and testimonies based on that Schiff pre-designed lie.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Supposedly, they don't know what it is, only that it results in pneumonia. Most of the cases in China are clustered around a seafood market, and so far, they have only identified two cases outside of that cluster in other countries.

Not really sure why we'rye already screening our airports when it took *forever* to take that step with Ebola and flights from Africa. Either there is more than they're letting on, or this is much ado about nothing. This hardly seems to be a raging, out of control issue.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The Deep State would do very well in not questioning them too deeply

The lawyers wont be questioned.

Will they??

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The morons in charge rarely tell us the truth. The threat may be more serious than thought, so they've been compelled to tell us.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Who knows?

They had lawyers cross examining each other in the House. Adam Schiff is what amounts to part of the prosecutorial team, and that will happen to him should he be called as a witness by Republicans.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The morons in charge rarely tell us the truth. The threat may be more serious than thought, so they've been compelled to tell us.

China never talks about anything straight up.

But the other two countries have no reason to lie, and I believe one is Japan.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Seems like a waste of time to ask the lawyers about stuff they weren't involved in.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

CDC Telebriefing: Update on 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus and proactive actions CDC is taking to be prepared.

Friday, January 17, at 1:00 p.m. ET

There's an audio briefing posted and a transcript will be posted as soon as it's available.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
China Jan 9

17 years ago ?????????
Feel better yet ? LoL
edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
For those keeping track - 40-67 ish...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Seems like a waste of time to ask the lawyers about stuff they weren't involved in.

It would be about getting to the bottom of the whistleblower and Schiff's role in that complaint. Those are central to the articles.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

China never talks about anything straight up.

But the other two countries have no reason to lie, and I believe one is Japan.

Mmm, not sure about that. Japan is still lying through its teeth about everything concerning Fukushima.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join