It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Pentagon loses track of $500 million in weapons, equipment given to Yemen

Gone in 60 camels.
Article from 2015.

Yemen is estimated to have the second-highest gun ownership rate in the world, ranking behind only the United States, and its bazaars are well stocked with heavy weaponry. Moreover, the U.S. government restricted its lethal aid to small firearms and ammunition, brushing aside Yemeni requests for fighter jets and tanks.

The Pentagon and CIA have provided additional assistance through classified programs, making it difficult to know exactly how much Yemen has received in total.
But, of course.
Another Obama Administration mess. I'm sure many weapons went into the hands of Iranian supported Shiite Houthi rebels. I guess this explains to some extent the big weapons sale Trump made to Saudi Arabia so they in turn bombed the Yemeni's into oblivion.

On a related note, I understand there are at least 6 nuclear warheads that the US government has "lost track of"

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is making the rounds, interesting...

pic

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is making the rounds, interesting...

pic

She Is dead on. Thank you for posting

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Tell me, is that John Kerry beside John Lennon @ 1:25?

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do".

That was almost 50 years ago.

ETA: Seems he was very anti-vietnam/anti-war back then.

Yes, early 70s after returning from Vietnam he became heavily involved in Anti-war activism... years before he entered politics.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
LOL happen every time
Whoa didn't see that coming heh heh

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

IMO, she nailed it! This is some raw truth. This is all part of the COG deep state orchestration which was re-activated post 9/11 (Patriot Act) that originated back in the 80s with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld. Virginia of all states for this to occur 🤔 but, maybe there is good reason.

[AS] = Abigail Spanberger, former C!A now a member of Rep. Dem from Virginia's 7th congressional district.

The state of Virginia has 27 military bases. Every single service branch has at least one base in VA including every single US intel agency known to man including the infamous resort, "The Farm", ultra-secretive "Army of Northern Virginia", Fort Belvoir and the mysterious Octagon facility.

Fort Pickett Army Base in Blackstone, VA, home of the Virginia National Guard and one of the largest military installations on the east coast, Fort Pickett is a Keystone post for the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.

Virginia Military Bases

State of Virginia Seal is a bit... Weird.

"Thus always to tyrants"

Unless it's purely a staged setup, a trap, which it certainly appears so those militia groups chose the wrong state.🤡💣

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

State of Virginia Seal is a bit... Weird.

Is that Nancy Pelosi holding the spear?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if trump or q are doing anything about the patriot act?

I wonder if they even care?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, Blackface Northam's holding of Dominion Energy leads me to try to find a connection between any gun company, so the first one I look up is Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (RGR).

RUGER:

Vanguard Group owns 1,707,411 shares.
Vanguard Group holds 67,672,977 shares of DOMINION.
Caveat: I know NOTHING about the stock market, so investorfags weigh in here, if you would:

Northam declares emergency, VA patriots flock to buy guns. Ruger's stock goes up, Vanguard's value goes up, Dominion must surely also benefit. While, perhaps, not insider trading, but money in his pocket

finance.yahoo.com... UKwImsNFoXUwTldu269ooYlUtYS4s3aNnZmDv3lBrT4Eof6FExTg5S42PgnE5b73J9bxIfK8sTI2HDYHyUF45Ksob2ujGwOVrBSyoaY5ePZMSDd_QPBTxWVPx4UowHiyPvmFOSZS-DU_xOcfqZd

www.holdingschannel.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Historically speaking. There have been many Acts of patriotism... .. what's in a name ?

edit on 1182020 by MetalThunder because: B O O

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

First off, Q cannot do anything about it. Think of Q as an intel analyst. Q merely drops us intel crumbs now and then as a guide for us to go research and attempt to make sense (connect some dots) of what in hell is going on in big gov't. Some of the drops have value while others are just gum drops for the blind followers to keep them engaged/entertained. Just my opinion.

They [deep state actors] keep slipping the funding for it's activities into the NDAA which Bush, Obama, and Trump keep signing year over year. Use your imagination to wonder why. I don't have answers regards to Trump. I'm sure the complexities are way beyond my understanding. This country is still under the 9/11 Emergency Powers which is controlled by the deep state underground players.
I'm starting to think the 'deep state', shadow gov't, call it what you will is actually larger (control wise) than the gov't we see on the surface, in public view, they are merely controlled puppets putting on a show. Trump's internal war is likely bigger than we can imagine and whatever fruit may be borne out in the end, will it be in our (us peasants) best interests? (rhetorical).

We all think differently here and I'm not here to convince you nor anyone.
Belief is the enemy of knowledge. Everyone has a choice to go on their own fact finding mission and share what they want.

Predators lurk everywhere in the shadows.

"The consequences of becoming aware of deliberate veiling and manipulation of the human mind, and thus one's own mind, are profound. Once you become aware of it, there is no turning back. You will have to deal with it."
~Carlos Castaneda

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Buckle-up
US Military Jams GPS Across East Coast As FBI Seizes Night-Vision Devices

In case you didn’t fully realize that something big is about to take place in America, file these two facts in your brain:

#1: The U.S. military, Carrier Strike Group Four (CSG4), is jamming GPS signals from Jan 16th – 24th

…which may overlap the planned deep state false flag event in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond is just at the margins of the range of the GPS jamming exercise map released by the military (see below). The epicenter of the so-called “exercise” is off the coast of Georgia. The official FAA announcement claims no jamming will take place on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but we don’t trust the FAA, so your mileage may vary. Remember, too, that 90% of the American population below the age of 30 has never read a paper map and can’t use a compass.

The GPS jamming exercise continues through Jan. 24th and effects South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Eastern Tennessee, Alabama and all of Florida. The AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association) has posted details of the warning here.

The FAA has also issued a flight advisory warning aircraft pilots that GPS will fail for “several hours each day” during this military jamming exercise. See:

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Bezos, Musk and Branson billionaire space race is happening right now

But also happening in 2020—if all systems are go—will be the beginning of regular U.S. space tourism flights, either by Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic (ticker: SPCE) or Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin or both. Also possibly coming this year are tourist trips to the International Space Station (ISS) on a craft built by Elon Musk’s SpaceX. (Boeing has a spaceship too, but that company might be otherwise occupied.)

So apologies to Donald, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and Ludwig van, but commercial space travel could end up being the biggest damn thing to happen this year. In fact, I think it’s the beginning of a real game-changer for humanity.

This is not The New Frontier approach of Space Exploration as a means of moving the culture. Transferring the issues we have on Earth to Space, like celebrating Billionaires trying to out do each other or making Space a 'War Fighting Domain' is dangerous.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looking as though republican's have not been idol. Wonder how this got by Schiff?

From Jack Posobiec

My @OANN video on Ukraine collusion from last year was just released by House Intel as evidence in the Senate Impeachment Trial

two min vid on twitter
edit on 18-1-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Uh guys there is more from Oan's Jack Posobiec

BREAKING: New documents reveal House investigators were tracking a Ukrainian corruption scheme where US aid doubled to Ukraine in 15-16 in exchange for money to the Clinton Foundation
judiciary.house.gov... …

docs from whatsapp at house judiciary

A Dereck Harvey is mentioned and LP (Lev Parnas)

Dereck Harvey is a retired colonel working for Devin Nunus

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm pretty sure Bezos is from another planet.

...and i can't tell if his new GF is a transvestite or a demon...sooooo...yea.

On a seperate note, who has juristiction in criminal or civil cases where, say, a space hotel is concerned?

edit on 18-1-2020 by CoramDeo because: T

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Iran not boiling up into WWIII?

Impeachment a total dud?

Create a hot war in VA ...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
BSC Nancy is parading around with “forever impeached”. It’s as if she knows that’s the end.

It was the end game from day 1. They knew they couldn’t get him removed. Their biggest weapons were resistance & impeachment.

They have accomplished both but failed to slow Trump down.

The Dems didn’t get enough from Mueller to impeach so the very next day the went with “the perfect call”. They couldn’t wait around hoping for something more egregious. The clock was ticking on 2020 and their 2 year control of the House.

Acquittal or Dismissal; it’s over.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join