It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Pfft. Rookie. Everyone knows space jurisdiction is tied to location of launch site.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Trillium

FDC 0/4707 ZDC PART 1 OF 3 VA..AIRSPACE RICHMOND, VA..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS. JANUARY 20, 2020 LOCAL. PURSUANT TO 49 USC 40103(B)(3), THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION (FAA) CLASSIFIES THE AIRSPACE DEFINED IN THIS NOTAM AS 'NATIONAL DEFENSE AIRSPACE'.

Maybe this is normal for high profile events.

Maybe not. Thought I would pass it along.

That maybe normal

But what the FBI gonna do with all those night vision unit ?????????????

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Pfft. Rookie. Everyone knows space jurisdiction is tied to location of launch site

I hope they're not launching from Epstein Island, then.

šŸ¤”

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

lol. Indeed.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

State of Virginia Seal is a bit... Weird.

Is that Nancy Pelosi holding the spear?

Cheers

Sen McSally!

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Bezos, Musk and Branson billionaire space race is happening right now

But also happening in 2020ā€”if all systems are goā€”will be the beginning of regular U.S. space tourism flights, either by Richard Bransonā€™s Virgin Galactic (ticker: SPCE) or Jeff Bezosā€™ Blue Origin or both. Also possibly coming this year are tourist trips to the International Space Station (ISS) on a craft built by Elon Muskā€™s SpaceX. (Boeing has a spaceship too, but that company might be otherwise occupied.)

So apologies to Donald, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and Ludwig van, but commercial space travel could end up being the biggest damn thing to happen this year. In fact, I think itā€™s the beginning of a real game-changer for humanity.

This is not The New Frontier approach of Space Exploration as a means of moving the culture. Transferring the issues we have on Earth to Space, like celebrating Billionaires trying to out do each other or making Space a 'War Fighting Domain' is dangerous.

Have you watched the Expanse series yet, IF not I recommend it.

It is going to happen with or without you and I having one say in it.

edit on 18-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

RE: Patriot act post...

Well said.

The only thing I'd add on Patriot act and the like is that those with power don't need an "act" to do anything (it's an act). It only codifies it for later use in some legal proceeding (rendition is a thing).

I remember pointing out here the renOgade NDAA made arresting the regular population a target. Idiots (maybe shills?) said, "no it doesn't" yet renOgade's legal goons went and argued just that in court.

Patriot, NDAA were to be used against us. What I see now is each and every law or treaty used to cage us is being used against them. At the federal and international level - local stuff is the real problem for us average folk.

So Patriot Act - meh at this point. Folks should be far more pissed about forced vacs, more local "taxes" or culture canceling codes. We've got the perfect generation in charge of local stuff, folks born and raised entirely by the system without any sense of self reflection within them (none). They simply follow the NYPrada bait wherever it goes. The "commie" agenda isn't federal, it's in local drones as it was always designed to be - crabs in the bucket.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

WHOA.

To me that is very big news.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Iraq......

Iran loses a another one.
link

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No wonder they hate and try to discredit Nunes.

Imagine showing actually documents and interviews vs Parnas' debunked hearsay after indictment.

Seems Solomon was cooperating as well since he already has documents.

Schiff/Pelosi thought they would pull a fast one. Actually funny how it always backfires. Betting they don't call Parnas to testify.

Been looking for Solomon's doc file.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well this will not go over to good

Virginia Governor Northam's Intent To Bring In the UN Blocked by Trump

The Virginia Governor wants to bring in UN Peacekeeprs to enforce his gun confiscation policies and to actually begin the process of collecting Patriot guns. Gun confiscation is merely an avenue to violence which will allow the UN to roll out its troops on American soil, under the Kigali Principles.

As Mark Twain said, history may not repeat, but it sure does rhyme. Please consider the following:

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam is the modern day equivalent to Lord Dunmore, the Governor of the Colony of Virginia, headquarted in Virginia. On November 25, 1776, Dunmore decreed martial law in the proclamation listed below.. The document was published in a Virginia Gazette, promising to free slaves who would fight for the crown. Dunmore's goal was to disarm Patriot, just as British troops attempted to do at Lexington and Concord.

thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This cat is trying to gaslight his whole state in hopes it will be a national impact.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Whoah. RR confirming FBI bias IMO.

Rod Rosenstein says he authorized release of Strzok-Page texts: DOJ

www.foxnews.com...

Lisa Page the DOJ Concubine was something else.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks COM. That's a good view angle on it. Yes, the Patriot Act doesn't come up on my radar screen much because as you say, we have so many of the tangible problems down at my/our level that have been kicking us where it hurts for years.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Get Ready for the Virginia False Flag event on Monday.
By Polly

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dems 111 page trial briefing.

Just when we thought the ā€œdossierā€ and ā€œMueller Reportsā€ were the big fails. This latest document disaster will be their grand finale in the trifecta.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I'm pretty sure Bezos is from another planet.

...and i can't tell if his new GF is a transvestite or a demon...sooooo...yea.

On a seperate note, who has juristiction in criminal or civil cases where, say, a space hotel is concerned?

Agree with ya on that note.

I'm no expert in any law here on earth or space but came across this article...

Here's What Happens If You Commit A Crime In Outer Space

You get arrested when you return to Earth.

The principal basis of determination is the Outer Space Treaty of 1967.

I think that light article was based on what they gleaned from wiki page, Space jurisdiction
Given much of the planet earth prison system has/is being privatized I'm sure it won't be long when we have orbiting prison hotels and FEMA camp hotels along with slave labor mining camps for giant asteroids... if they get their way.

Whatever the fine details are, they may have been testing out the legal process which has never been used with that recent astronaut charged by her estranged wife. šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

The first alleged crime committed in space raises questions about jurisdiction in orbit

I'm sure they have an army of lawyers revising/amending the Treaty laws and other legal jargon. Just like on planet earth, it will differ for civilians vs active military.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Remember this ?;

www.youtube.com...

County Official: Let's Invite U.N. 'Peacekeepers' To Chicago

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

AGENDA 21 (Now AGENDA 30) ,

??????????????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Oh Virginia! Another šŸ¤” Op? šŸ‘€ Where is Captain John Carter? šŸ’£šŸ˜³

The clown in the KKK hood is @GovernorVA

From 1984 Yearbook. NY Times
With all the eyes on Virginia maybe nothing will happen.

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join