It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

CIA Motors LTD?

Memory Hole=Black Hole

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I posted about the occurrence of "Bad Bread" showing up twice HERE.

Not sure if this counts/relates, Q not Dropping but Baking?

@Beerattheparade

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Today (17th) was to be a big day?

So far, crickets.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Good one! Also Project Cassandra.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The jokes keep writing themselves...

First is was commies, then WWIII, then nukes (power/bombs), then energy crises, then gov out of control, then terrorism, then trans bathroom crisis, then climate change and yet few seem to see a pattern. One threat followed by another followed by another followed by another followed by another - stop me when I'm getting redundant.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So far, crickets.

“The highest good is like water, for the good of water is that it nourishes everything without striving. It occupies the place which all men think bad [i.e., the lowest level].17 [102d] It is thus that Tao in the world is like a river going down the valley to the ocean.18 [102e] The most gentle thing in the world overrides the most hard.19 [102g] How do coves and oceans become kings of a hundred rivers? Because they are good at keeping low— That is how they are kings of the hundred rivers.20 [102f] Nothing in the world is weaker than water, But it has no better in overcoming the hard.21 [101a]”
― Alan W. Watts, Tao: The Watercourse Way

We all want a storm, but drip, drip, drip can be incredibly effective as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Isn't there an Australian Zombie movie where the infected bury their heads in the sand? And when I saw the picture of the crowd that trampled itself surrounding Solimeini's funeral van, I actually had to do a double take. To me, it looked more like the scene at the end of the modern take on Dawn of the Dead where they try to leave in the armored bus at the end.

Seems to be a lot of life imitating art around recently.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

All I see is a bunch of morons who think that acting like fools is taken seriously by other people with better things to do.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I was right ... the movie Cargo.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
If Clare Bronfman Flees to Fiji, She Must Do It Before Sentencing!

From the moment she was indicted, the worriment about Clare Webb Bronfman, 40, fleeing the US pre-trial was serious enough to set her bail at a staggering $100 million.

She was also subject to home arrest with an ankle monitor. Since late July 2018 – for almost a year and a half – she has been allowed outside her luxury Manhattan apartment on a schedule of two times a week for 90 minutes – and 120 minutes once per week.

She thought she was getting a plea deal with a two year sentence [21-27 months] – and last month she found out that was out the window.

The judge said he is considering a higher sentence – not based on the two crimes she pleaded guilty to but based on her Pre-Sentencing Report which re-calculated her sentencing range using higher sentencing guidelines.

Will the Justice Dept let Bronfman escape in the wind like Ghislaine Maxwell?

Watch the Fiji Water.

"Many more victims of abuse have came forward since her Plea agreement"

this quote looks misleading:

She pleaded guilty to conspiracy to conceal and harbor illegal aliens for financial gain and fraudulent use of identification and he warned her that the 21-27 months suggested in the plea deal was not something he was bound to follow.

Plead to two counts of felony fraudulent use of ID. There was more to this I recall but I don't see any mention of that in this report.

edit on 17-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

One was an attorney for epstien and one defended bill clinton.

I wonder how hard they will actually fight for trump?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Everybody, come on and sing along!

🎶 Do you know the Mufti Man, the Mufti Man, the Mufti Man.....?🎶

ISIS Mufti Shifa al-Nima has been arrested. He was one of the main figures to order the butchering, executions, enslavement, rape, kidnapping and sale of non-Muslims and Muslims that opposed ISIS. He couldn’t fit in a police car, so they carried him in a pickup truck. pic.twitter.com/cSyl68Znx3— Imam of Peace (@Imamofpeace) January 17, 2020

If anyone wants a little humor, here's an entertaining ATS Thread on ISIS "leader?", Shiff al-Nima.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

One was an attorney for epstien and one defended bill clinton.

I wonder how hard they will actually fight for trump?

It's a TEASE, to keep Democrats hoping, until they are once again demolished. That's all.

Alan Dershowitz will be "on the team" for approximately 1 hour, LOL.

“I think it overstates it to say I’m a member of the Trump team,” Dershowitz said in an interview with Abrams. “I was asked to present the constitutional argument that I would have presented had Hillary Clinton been elected and had she been impeached.”

He added: “I will be there for one hour, basically, presenting my argument. But I’m not a full-fledged member of the defense team in any realistic sense of that term.”

Dershowitz told The Washington Post on Friday that he would be making an argument in the Senate that obstruction of Congress and abuse of power do not reach the constitutional standard for impeachment.
Probably not clickable, But: www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 1/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

So far, crickets.

PSM, @Brian Cates has a pretty good weekly wrap up. He's NOT a Q guy, but reaches nearly all the same conclusions.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If they were real "extinction" jihadis, they would have dug their own Graves and then slit their throats while falling in. Then I'd be impressed.

I find their lack of faith disturbing..........

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Watch California....and New York ..has new meaning as of today 1.17
.... Saw on MSM...minutes ago
CDC to screen at three US airports for signs of new virus from China

What's up with the bad idea ....we are letting them land like ants ?? .... MYSTERY VIRUS ??? Sounds like an Elites dream...How about a month of quarantine ??? Wth
First flight landing in hours...
Didn't realize biblical meant sending us plagues .... C'mon soon time to seal Cali off and send military in...New York ... Is just a mess !
Sorry lol

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: Say what you will sh#t just got real

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thinking for yourself that it's the Russians?

Hmm, wonder where you got that novel idea?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Something has been under my skin about The Perfect Call.

The prevailing accepted version is he was never expected to release the transcripts. I can't remember a President doing this, and the feeling was he would never do it regardless of content because international relations etc. My guess - Zelenski knew ahead of time.

Mueller 24th, Call 25th. Zelenski knew.

So Shifty hits the hearing and gives HIS version, when called on it he claims it was Parody. I don't think it was or was ever meant to be.

I think Shifty's version was meant as the REAL version (who would know it wasn't), but when DJT released the real one he was screwed. So what bugs me is why would he go through with it? Some will say "ego" some will say "he's vicious and/or stupid" etc., he's is awful but that effort is beyond stupid.

Unless he was forced to do it, and the only way is that someone knew what he had planned.

Before folks say why can't they just play nice, it is in a polarity construct there is an opposition. It has to be, sorry but true. AS et al are in fact playing that part, and perfectly. Without them the awakening doesn't happen.

This leads me to the conclusion. The ONLY reason to play this out is because what is going to be revealed is ugly and can only happen on the world's stage AND without DJT being seen as the aggressor.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

PIC

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Do you know

who I am?

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join