It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nope, it was definitely deleted then later replaced. Compare:

twitter.com...

Choose vs Chose. Which is correct?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: onehuman

Now lets think about all those high powered resignations around the world. Im guessing it is a safe bet they are also making deals.

Can you (or someone) please link some of these high powered resignations? I'm not familiar with this news, thank you!

Resignations - big list

Thank you! It is a pretty extensive list of high level resignations (although it looks like of 90-something pages it does go back to 1969 - the first 30 pages were all from 2019 though)!

Because they're on my radar, I searched for resignations from Tesla --- 28 high-level resignations since January 2018!

10 of them have been Vice Presidents, and 3 were Chief Accounting Officer or Chief Financial Officer. Back in February, their new General Council quit after only 2 months! (The general council is, essentially, the guy responsible for making sure your company is obeying the law.)

There are certain suspicions I draw from this, and I'm sure they're obvious enough that I don't need to spell them out.
edit on 9-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They can't put us ALL in jail....can they?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Protesting here after 9/11 is a good way to get yourself added to the "List" for future round-up.

Yellow vests over in France have been at it for some 47 weeks now. Crazy!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I bet half of those sealed indictments are just for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

...but the liability is shifted to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Finally an Antifa member gets prison time for attacking a Trump supporter....18 months in prison.

Maybe the tide is turning toward justice.

In a statement to the post, Cernovich said:

“Now that the criminal case is closed, I will also be taking legal action against Mr. Campbell and his confederates. It is time to find out who is funding Antifa,” he added.

... from the same article. Interesting bit about going after the funding sources. Hits them in the wallet.

Cheers
edit on 9-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: shorter

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Watch the water.... I hate that pharase.

Yawn, nothing that bad will happen, it's just spillway repair...supposedly.

patch.com...

patch.com/california/roseville-ca/5-things-could-happen-if-oroville-dam-breaks

edit on 9-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The first one is correct with two o's. The second tweet seems to be identical, but one 'o' is removed, rendering the second tweet with a misspelling.

ETA: Scratch that! The correct one is currently up on DJT's tweet. Did he change it twice?

edit on 9-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not just "anybody"

That's more Q confirmation....thanks!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

exactly

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We all know that Trump got late to the Q party and still no one has asked and he has not openly admitted anything but it was a movement tailored for him so of course he is going to use it.

That isn't confirmation of their actually being a plan or that the admin has any plans to actually follow the one Q laid out.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yeah, Tesla is a weird one. They have amazing cars and amazing technology, but they are hemorrhaging cash big time.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I kind of blame FPS video games for mass shootings. Pretty straitforward logic there.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Finally an Antifa member gets prison time for attacking a Trump supporter....18 months in prison.

“Now that the criminal case is closed, I will also be taking legal action against Mr. Campbell and his confederates. It is time to find out who is funding Antifa,” he added.

... from the same article. Interesting bit about going after the funding sources. Hits them in the wallet.

Cheers

Remember the riots after the Michael Brown shooting? Many of the Black lives Matter protestors were bussed in from other parts of the country, and it was mostly those people who were rioting and burning buildings. Somebody was supporting them financially.

Speaking of which, BLM seems to have disappeared now that their purpose has been served. I realized a while ago that the KKK faded away as a significant force right around the time the South went Republican. Amazing coincidence, that.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I will buy you a plane ticket to Somalia to go verify all of that yourself.

That's why I gave you a star.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Was pretty much confirmed here in 18(?) via several connections Antifa is a terrorist organization so funding is an issue.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yeah, Tesla is a weird one. They have amazing cars and amazing technology, but they are hemorrhaging cash big time.

I'm pretty sure the Harry Potter books are less fictional than Tesla's financial statements. They're going to be one of those cases where the company dramatically collapses one day.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I didn't say every country. I said many countries and of course you have to cherry pick one of the ones which doesn't have what I mentioned, so your point is moot.

I am Guatemalan and I don't need to go anywhere to see that what I have said is true. Have also visited Honduras and El Salvador and will admit that the claims made by immigrants to claim asylum is them taking advantage of whatever loophole is available to them.

At least you saved the money on that airfare.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join