It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You love calling everyone else stupid for not buying into the hoax you've bought into. It really speaks volumes. You're a perfect progressive liberal. The sky is always falling.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It is like milking mice. You can only do it wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Bingo.

When you write your own speech, you may glance at it here and there but you don't have to keep looking at it over and over because you already know what's next. Maybe Jay is used to watching the DNC leaders read their scripts and thinks it's all normal.

I disagree with you here.
Ive known kids with aspergers and autism.
They have difficulty focussing and maintaining eye contact.

Yeah, well, I disagree with her propaganda.

Me too...

She is a child with mental disabilities being used as a pawn for political gain by the people that are supposed to protect her.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You love calling everyone else stupid for not buying into the hoax you've bought into. It really speaks volumes. You're a perfect progressive liberal. The sky is always falling.

Yeah, a hoax you have no evidence for, just beliefs and laughable evidence lololol

Well done!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: WalterTilley

originally posted by: thedigirati

Her grandfather and both parents are actors....

So yeah, she couldn't possibly be an actor.....smh

And this is your evidence!? Seriously? lolololol

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

how can one find out when the last edit was on IMDB

I swear there is a screen grab around here somewhere.

IMDB may have said she was an actress (evidence please) So that's it! If someone wrote thst on there, that proves she is an actress lolololol

Please show us some other people on IMDB that are listed as actors that really aren't? Most sensible pople would have to say that if you are listed on IMDB with movie credits..you are an "actor".

But in your clown world, if you are on IMDB and listed as an actor, that's not true and someone made it all up..wow..no that is some serious denial right there.

Firstly, I am still waiting for this do called evidence that she was listed on there as an actor.

Secondly, it is my understanding that anyone can edit the pages on IMDB. So, if thst is the case, and she really was on there as an actress, whst does that prove?

You're more than welcome to disprove the information on this page...

Greta Thunberg IMDB

Going to ignore your other ridiculas posts, and keep to this one. What am I looking at here?

Julian Assange is on there too, does that mean he is an actor! Seriously! Stop now before you make yourself look even more stupid! Did I mention anyone can edit Imdb? Not that anything on her page proves she is an actress lololol

What the hell is "ridiculas"? Is that like a mixed word for ridiculous tarantulas or ridiculous spatulas?

Anyways, unless Greta wrote those shows herself, she's reading a script and therefore she's acting.

Oh, you know you are wrong, so you through spelling insults. Do you know how stupid you look now lololololol

Your imdb evidence if laughable at best! But keep going! It's very entertaining!

*threw.

But do continue to keep worrying about the grammar I have to keep correcting while you call me the stupid one. You missed the rest of my post, by the way.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
It is child abuse, no question.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

you still have not given any proof

and now you are defensive to boot

You really do look guilty now lashing out at everyone

like your almost frothing.

you mad bro??

sorry the facts scare.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

you still have not proved you did not edit that page did you?

so you have no defense.

That proves you did it.

Seriously! If you are not going to say anything worth while, then Do not say it!

Does not make you look clever!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

so you have no defense.

That proves you did it.

Seriously! If you are not going to say anything worth while, then Do not say it!

Are you trying to stifle my free speech??

wow you are so defensive.

you mad bro?

truth hurts huh?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

you still have not given any proof

and now you are defensive to boot

You really do look guilty now lashing out at everyone

like your almost frothing.

you mad bro??

sorry the facts scare.

Seriously! You are looking very silly at the moment! How can anyone prove they did not do something like that?

How about providing proof thst climate change is a scam? Can you do that? And how about providing evidence thst she is an actress, can you do that too?

If not, then stop trying to be clever with your stupid remarks.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Ok then both prove it and target the parents. We should all stand against the effigy cause all that crap is simply more child abuse. If people honestly believe she's being abused, it's all the more reason we should be standing against any threats to her person.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

so you have no defense.

That proves you did it.

Are you trying to stifle my free speech??

wow you are so defensive.

you mad bro?

truth hurts huh?

What truth? Where is your evidence? That's right@ you do not have any!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So strange that you get so mad and defensive when someone treats you like you treat others.

why is that?

you can't take what you give??

Maybe some inner reflection is in order

Look how red your face is right now.

Think about that when YOU post.

thanks for taking the bait too.

have a great day....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I don't think anyone is denying climate change....it is the man made part that is BS. That is the whole reason that using a child as a pawn is so disgusting to most.

Yep...climate is changing....as it has done for billions of years prior to man. Guess what.....the entire universe has changed during that period too and we have yet to find any other people out there causing it....

lolololol

edit on 10/8/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight

Ehhh. Interfering with your protest would eliminate my "to each their own" opinion, not the laughing.

Going out of your way to laugh at someone's right to choose to protest is not a 'to each their own" attitude.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Bingo.

When you write your own speech, you may glance at it here and there but you don't have to keep looking at it over and over because you already know what's next. Maybe Jay is used to watching the DNC leaders read their scripts and thinks it's all normal.

I disagree with you here.
Ive known kids with aspergers and autism.
They have difficulty focussing and maintaining eye contact.

Yeah, well, I disagree with her propaganda.

To each their own, right.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Ok then both prove it and target the parents. We should all stand against the effigy cause all that crap is simply more child abuse. If people honestly believe she's being abused, it's all the more reason we should be standing against any threats to her person.

The problem is the whole crying wolf thing. It's been done so many times now from the crazed left that this is likely someone on her side doing this just to draw more attention and reaction.

I'm happy to wait to hear from those investigating, but I highly doubt we will hear much more about this story....that usually happens when it was done by those on the same side.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

You did not even read the first reply to this thread? If you did, you would have read mine and you would see that I condemn this kind of behavior against anyone.

Your request for me to prove her being abused is comical, at least.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't think anyone is denying climate change....it is the man made part that is BS. That is the whole reason that using a child as a pawn is so disgusting to most.

Yep...climate is changing....as it has done for billions of years prior to man. Guess what.....the entire universe has changed during that period too and we have yet to find any other people out there causing it....

lolololol

How is it bs? Please answer me this!

Evidence shows that Globel Co2 emissions from human activity has increased over 400% since 1950. Is that BS?

.As a result, the concentration of CO2 in the air has reached more than 400 parts per million by volume (ppm), compared to about 280ppm in 1750 (around the start of the Industrial Revolution).

So, you are saying in that small space of time, that has nothing to do with humans.

If do, please explain the above for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This goes way to far. Critics towards her person are to be tolerated because she criticizes everyone else. Personally I dislike her but more her parents.

But this goes too far. I do not care if it is Hillary, Trump, Greta, Merkel or anyone else. This goes to far.

how? They didn't string her up...its a dummy.

Too far?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join