It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Oleandra88
That kid only knows the propaganda that is instilled in her.
...and you know this how?

Because she's not saying anything new, she came out of nowhere, has a Soros linked individual in her entourage, and children have been used in propaganda for ages.

And just in the past week I've read about two young boys creating devices/processes that cleans trash from the oceans and cleans microplastics from water supplies. Greta is a tool just spewing words, whereas they are actually doing something.

You know why.

It isn't about actually doing anything useful to help the planet.

It is a political ploy to concentrate power in the hands of a powerful few who will dictate to the rest of us, and Greta is their latest tactic to demand compliance.

If it was about finding actual solutions, those two boys you read about would be the heroes, and not Grumpy Greta.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You don't gotta tell me. Some people do need to stop and think about it though. Greta is just their placebo.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

So what, now we are crying about hanging effigies? Wtf?

They are made to be hung.

Greta Thurnberg lives. If she got hung, that would be worth complaining about, because, right - freedom of speech.

Otherwise, we need more effigies, IMHO

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

That's been my point about Malala all through this thread.

She was actually shot standing up for what she believed in and walking the walk by putting her own body in danger going to school because she wanted her education.

Greta just lives the high life while lecturing the rest of us on how evil it is to do that because we're stealing her childhood. And now, someone was mean by hanging up a doll that looks like her, and everyone here acts like she was shot same as Malala.

edit on 8-10-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Greta just lives the high life while lecturing the rest of us on how evil it is to do that because we're stealing her childhood. And now, someone was mean by hanging up a doll that looks like her, and everyone here acts like she was shot same as Malala.

She is a 16 year old bloody child! You do not find thst disturbing thst a climate change denier fanatic should do this about a child! Seriously! What is wrong with people!

Living the high life!? How is she living the high life?

edit on 8-10-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Traveling on her yacht. Oh, but it's *wink, wink* carbon free ... uh-huh ... Psst, no it's not.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

She is a 16 year old bloody child! You do not find thst disturbing thst a climate change denier fanatic should do this about a child! Seriously! What is wrong with people!

Do you find it disturbing when someone makes a statement about any public figure in which that person is murdered/assassinated? If it doesn't bother you when certain figures are treated that way, ask yourself why that is and then revisit this conversation.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Traveling on her yacht. Oh, but it's *wink, wink* carbon free ... uh-huh ... Psst, no it's not.

So travelling on her yacht is living the high life? And how is she supposed to get from place to place? Seriously! How stupid are you people!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Do you find it disturbing when someone makes a statement about any public figure in which that person is murdered/assassinated? If it doesn't bother you when certain figures are treated that way, ask yourself why that is and then revisit this conversation.

Oh, so you read my mind! When did I say I do not find it disturbing when this happens to another person? We are not talking about other people are we, so stop trying to make out you know bow I think! Not good!

link   

Sorry, but I fail to see how this makes her an actress and a liar. Instead of doing a copy and paste job, why not explain it yourself. Sounds like you are going from one conspiracy to another, without much evidence!

When she travels two weeks on a 60 foot yacht to get to NY and was wine and dined by the upper elect for a month or so, to be able to speak to the UN and her opening statement was... You ruined my life... I got to say STAGED!!

link   

So travelling on her yacht is living the high life? And how is she supposed to get from place to place? Seriously! How stupid are you people!

Oh ... "you people" how bigoted are you?

How is she supposed to get from place to place? There is this wonderful thing called the Internet, and there is a fabulous piece of software that allows you to instantaneously travel across the globe ... without actually going with but a fraction of the carbon footprint that any conventional means of travel needs. I believe it's called something like "Go to Meeting" for one, but there are others similar applications.

Greta could appear to the entire UN on a large screen and harangue the world that way instead of going in person.

She should check it out. Big corporations use it all the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Oh ... "you people" how bigoted are you?

How is she supposed to get from place to place? There is this wonderful thing called the Internet, and there is a fabulous piece of software that allows you to instantaneously travel across the globe ... without actually going with but a fraction of the carbon footprint that any conventional means of travel needs. I believe it's called something like "Go to Meeting" for one, but there are others similar applications.

Greta could appear to the entire UN on a large screen and harangue the world that way instead of going in person.

She should check it out. Big corporations use it all the time.

Well, one thing with you fanatics, you are entertaining!

Do you know how the boat works?

Will give a moment to Google it lol
edit on 8-10-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

everyone here acts like she was shot same as Malala.

Not one single person has acted like that.

Most people just think it's pretty low. The outrage over Kathy Griffin..whole other level of outrage.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Love that you think independently … keep going

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

How ignorant are you?

She has Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism, which means she is not like a person like you or me. Or is that all made up too!

Maybe it is made up so that there's an excuse there for reading from the script or maybe it's the truth and she still needs to read from the script... either way, she needs to read from the script!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No.

Some folks here are acting like Greta was personally harmed by this doll hanging off a bridge in Italy.

Was it mean? Yeah. Do people do mean things? Yeah. Lately, if someone does something mean to someone who is invested in the same cause you are, it's a whole other level of beyond the pale.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Hate? Nope. I think the so called message she's supporting is overblown hyperbolic nonsense, but I certainly don't hate her for it.

However...

If, like a certain David Hogg, y'all step into the political arena--age 16 or 60, you, or your controllers, should expect that a certain element of the opposition is going to, shall we say, over react.

Had the message been something about reducing pollution in China, or deforestation in Brazil, or North America...the over reaction would have been less, imho. But that wouldn't serve the controllers, her parents or others, behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You are all are missing her message because you choose to.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

How ignorant are you?

She has Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism, which means she is not like a person like you or me. Or is that all made up too!

Maybe it is made up so that there's an excuse there for reading from the script or maybe it's the truth and she still needs to read from the script... either way, she needs to read from the script!

There we go! Was waiting for one of you fanatics to say her conditions might be made up lololololol

As for the "script" a lot of people go to speaks and take notes. Why should she be any different? Oh that's right! Becsuse you do not like her!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join