It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Symbolically hanging a kid/teenager dummy for what they said in public, tagging it with a name?

I mean, each to their own but I condemn it. For me, personal, that goes too far.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: it is "too", I get it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This goes way to far. Critics towards her person are to be tolerated because she criticizes everyone else. Personally I dislike her but more her parents.

But this goes too far. I do not care if it is Hillary, Trump, Greta, Merkel or anyone else. This goes to far.

Just in the interest of clarity, do you think this goes too far?
edit on 8-10-2019 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Don’t hang the witch, burn the witch!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This goes way to far. Critics towards her person are to be tolerated because she criticizes everyone else. Personally I dislike her but more her parents.

But this goes too far. I do not care if it is Hillary, Trump, Greta, Merkel or anyone else. This goes to far.

how? They didn't string her up...its a dummy.

Too far?

It was too far when people were posting all over social media that the Covington Catholic boys should get punched in the face, someone made a graphic on twitter of throwing one into a wood chipper, ect ect.

Again, we don't need new laws or the government to serve as thought police. We as adults can tell the other "adults" who participate in such behavior to grow the f#@% up.

You can disagree with children without getting triggered by them or becoming one yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Haha yes, I got it already from BigFatFurryTexan. Please mind that English is not my original language and typos can happen

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Again, we don't need new laws or the government to serve as thought police. We as adults can tell the other "adults" who participate in such behavior to grow the f#@% up.

You can disagree with children without getting triggered by them or becoming one yourself.

Could never say it better.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster

Very constructive and rational post.

Hrm mmmmm.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster

I'm trying to imagine letting a 16 year old hormonal girl whom I've never met bring me to calls of violence.

....Still trying.

....Still trying.

I can't do it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
Yeah, honestly not the first time today that I feel like in kindergarten.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It takes a pretty sh!tty person to hang an effigy of any person and doubly so if it is of a 16-year-old girl.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm sure they'll milk her until she's all dried up. But the more they pat her on the back, the more they'll push her out in public and hide behind her.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Jay-morris

You love calling everyone else stupid for not buying into the hoax you've bought into. It really speaks volumes. You're a perfect progressive liberal. The sky is always falling.

Yeah, a hoax you have no evidence for, just beliefs and laughable evidence lololol

Well done!

Climate scientists have been found to manipulate the AGW data to make it look like our fault. That's what they're funded for.

But you're a clever chap, right? What do you think about the Grand Solar Minimum we're about to enter soon?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: thedigirati

you still have not proved you did not edit that page did you?

so you have no defense.

That proves you did it.

Seriously! If you are not going to say anything worth while, then Do not say it!

Does not make you look clever!

Are you trying to stifle my free speech??

wow you are so defensive.

you mad bro?

truth hurts huh?

I think I found that poster...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No. I'm still not interfering with your protest if I see you and laugh. Trust me, I'm not gonna go out of my way to walk up to the protest and laugh in your face. It's like driving down the highway and laughing at the poor guy who got hit with the plastic bag and it's stuck on the front of his grill.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Now you're getting it...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You love calling everyone else stupid for not buying into the hoax you've bought into. It really speaks volumes. You're a perfect progressive liberal. The sky is always falling.

Yeah, a hoax you have no evidence for, just beliefs and laughable evidence lololol

Well done!

Climate scientists have been found to manipulate the AGW data to make it look like our fault. That's what they're funded for.

But you're a clever chap, right? What do you think about the Grand Solar Minimum we're about to enter soon?

You can add a very overdue, possibly already occurring geomagnetic pole shift to that in order to clear the earth's magnetic field just to make it more fun.

I know you'll like this article on it. And it's even from scientists at Berkely to boot!

Geomagnetic Pole Shift

And since Earth’s magnetic field protects life from energetic particles from the sun and cosmic rays, both of which can cause genetic mutations, a weakening or temporary loss of the field before a permanent reversal could increase cancer rates. The danger to life would be even greater if flips were preceded by long periods of unstable magnetic behavior.

edit on 10/8/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well done!

Oh right!

Ok, please explain this to me

Evidence shows that Globel Co2 emissions from human activity has increased over 400% since 1950. Is that BS?

.As a result, the concentration of CO2 in the air has reached more than 400 parts per million by volume (ppm), compared to about 280ppm in 1750 (around the start of the Industrial Revolution).

So, you are saying in that small space of time, that has nothing to do with humans.

Please explain the above for me.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Just out of the interest of clarity, do you think this goes too far?

*SNORT!*

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You mean other than her looking down at her script when she speaks?

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

Why don't you look when people make speeches! Most of the time, they have them prepered, but no one questions that, so why are you questioning this?

Many times you see her in a debate, which she handles very well, without a script, so please explain that to me?

Who gives a #, why don't you prove the paper she was reading from was her own words? Put up or shut up dude. Your obsessive crying over her script is annoying.

I do not have to prove anything! I have made it clear thst most people when they do a speech, they read from a script. Does thst mean they are all actors?

You are using your belief to fill in the gaps!

Using no evidence at all!

If i receive a script, I learn my lines and then perform on stage or film. If she is indeed an actress, she must have the capabilities to do so but because she bought the actual script into the meeting, I'm assuming she didn't learn her lines!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well done!

You can add a very overdue, possibly already occurring geomagnetic pole shift to that in order to clear the earth's magnetic field just to make it more fun.

I know you'll like this article on it. And it's even from scientists at Berkely to boot!

Geomagnetic Pole Shift

And since Earth’s magnetic field protects life from energetic particles from the sun and cosmic rays, both of which can cause genetic mutations, a weakening or temporary loss of the field before a permanent reversal could increase cancer rates. The danger to life would be even greater if flips were preceded by long periods of unstable magnetic behavior.

Very interesting!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join