It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well duh clearly people are individuals. That said trying to hump everything that moves is still clearly not thinking with your head... well it is the head... just not the one I'm referencing when talking logic, reason and insight.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: thedigirati

Doubt the parents put it there.

I think hanging someone for their views on the state of the planet is a tad too far and we do have environmental problems here on Earth, much of which is caused by us.

Yeah, but you will always get deniers in pretty much every subject, from HIV to the earth being flat! Always going to have these people, but in this case, it obvious that people are jealous.

Wait, jealous? Why would any of us be jealous over a kid that's brainwashed?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Jay-morris

You claim that some people are science deniers and you have the right to think that way.
But...

The greenies are the ones that are science deniers when it comes to their renewable energy aspirations. They refuse to believe the numbers proving that green tech is not capable of replacing and in many cases more harmful that the fossil fuels being used today.

I am talking about climate change deniers. And yes, thst mskes them science deniers.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You mean other than her looking down at her script when she speaks?

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

Why don't you look when people make speeches! Most of the time, they have them prepered, but no one questions that, so why are you questioning this?

Many times you see her in a debate, which she handles very well, without a script, so please explain that to me?

Who gives a #, why don't you prove the paper she was reading from was her own words? Put up or shut up dude. Your obsessive crying over her script is annoying.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: thedigirati

Doubt the parents put it there.

I think hanging someone for their views on the state of the planet is a tad too far and we do have environmental problems here on Earth, much of which is caused by us.

Yeah, but you will always get deniers in pretty much every subject, from HIV to the earth being flat! Always going to have these people, but in this case, it obvious that people are jealous.

Wait, jealous? Why would any of us be jealous over a kid that's brainwashed?

You have evidence that she is being brainwashed? Please post it here!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You mean other than her looking down at her script when she speaks?

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

Why don't you look when people make speeches! Most of the time, they have them prepered, but no one questions that, so why are you questioning this?

Many times you see her in a debate, which she handles very well, without a script, so please explain that to me?

Who gives a #, why don't you prove the paper she was reading from was her own words? Put up or shut up dude. Your obsessive crying over her script is annoying.

I do not have to prove anything! I have made it clear thst most people when they do a speech, they read from a script. Does thst mean they are all actors?

You are using your belief to fill in the gaps!

Using no evidence at all!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I too agree that the 'awake(?)' group went too far, as well as others have done. The sign ' Greta is your God' is a totally 'unawake' message from the 'awake' IMO, but free speech for all, right?

At best, attention to young people's environmental concerns was brought forward.

Does anyone know who makes up this 'awake' group?
edit on 110CDT09America/Chicago03790931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think she has been coached by her actor/activist parents from a very young age. I think her speeches are a combination of this coaching and scripting her lines.

Prove me wrong...she cant go off script with her speeches...she is incapable of it because she is reciting what she has been told.

I think her disability is being exploited in the most horrible way possible. I feel bad for her and really hope she doesn't end up like the majority of child actors or musicians that have been exploited by those that were supposed to protect and love them.

lololololol

" I think" is not evidence! Complete belief!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Should use children as shields more often.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - You can't prove she wrote her own speech down, we can't prove she didn't.

Basically, nobody knows so we can speculate all day long, Vasa can tell you over and over that the girl read her speech from a script, you can keep asking for proof, and you can't prove anything either.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I bet there are a few million kids in the world that would like to punch Greta in the throat for bitching about her stolen childhood...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Her grandfather and both parents are actors....

So yeah, she couldn't possibly be an actor.....smh

And this is your evidence!? Seriously? lolololol

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

how can one find out when the last edit was on IMDB

I swear there is a screen grab around here somewhere.

IMDB may have said she was an actress (evidence please) So that's it! If someone wrote thst on there, that proves she is an actress lolololol

Please show us some other people on IMDB that are listed as actors that really aren't? Most sensible pople would have to say that if you are listed on IMDB with movie credits..you are an "actor".

But in your clown world, if you are on IMDB and listed as an actor, that's not true and someone made it all up..wow..no that is some serious denial right there.
edit on 8-10-2019 by WalterTilley because: quoted wrong

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i am shocked that no one has cried " false flag "

so :

" false flag op "

a stunt of this kind - posses no actual threat to miss thunburg [ regardless of who carried it out ]

but a alse flag op by her supprters s a cheap and effective way to steer the narrative surrounding her

YMMV - but this has greater " leverage " for her supporters than her detractors

so go figure ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well duh clearly people are individuals. That said trying to hump everything that moves is still clearly not thinking with your head... well it is the head... just not the one I'm referencing when talking logic, reason and insight.

Ummm...well...he is...critically stinking...so there is that...

Logic...reason...and insight...?

Not so much...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - You can't prove she wrote her own speech down, we can't prove she didn't.

Basically, nobody knows so we can speculate all day long, Vasa can tell you over and over that the girl read her speech from a script, you can keep asking for proof, and you can't prove anything either.

I do not have to prove anything! Most people write their speeches down! That is common knowledge and logical.

You are the one saying she is an actress, so please provide that evidence!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Fair enough.. if wasn't directed at you and maybe i over reacted

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

originally posted by: thedigirati

Her grandfather and both parents are actors....

So yeah, she couldn't possibly be an actor.....smh

And this is your evidence!? Seriously? lolololol

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

how can one find out when the last edit was on IMDB

I swear there is a screen grab around here somewhere.

IMDB may have said she was an actress (evidence please) So that's it! If someone wrote thst on there, that proves she is an actress lolololol

Please show us some other people on IMDB that are listed as actors that really aren't? Most sensible pople would have to say that if you are listed on IMDB with movie credits..you are an "actor".

But in your clown world, if you are on IMDB and listed as an actor, that's not true and someone made it all up..wow..no that is some serious denial right there.

Firstly, I am still waiting for this do called evidence that she was listed on there as an actor.

Secondly, it is my understanding that anyone can edit the pages on IMDB. So, if thst is the case, and she really was on there as an actress, whst does that prove?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i am shocked that no one has cried " false flag "

so :

" false flag op "

a stunt of this kind - posses no actual threat to miss thunburg [ regardless of who carried it out ]

but a alse flag op by her supprters s a cheap and effective way to steer the narrative surrounding her

YMMV - but this has greater " leverage " for her supporters than her detractors

so go figure ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm not so sure about that because the Roma police will be investigating this incident because they obviously think that this is a hate crime and/or death threat; so we'll see.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

To my knowledge she has been an activist for at least a year or longer. I get that people disagree with global warming stuff but she has some balls to go on a global stage and say what she believes in.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join