It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: InTheLight

I joined FBLA so I could get out of school for one day and take a 2 hour trip to the closest University (Louisiana Tech) and check out the college chicks. But if it came down to a protest, I would have opted out. To each their own, but I find protesting and protesters to be the most annoying people and their chants are always unintelligent in my opinion. If we'd gone to high school together, I would have laughed at you for protesting back then. I was in high school from '94 to '97 though, kids around here left politics up to the adults where politics belonged (and still do).

To each their own is not what you are advocating here if you would go out of your way to laugh at me/us.

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Well I didn't intend to hurt your feelings, I like your posts (albeit I'm 40 now). Kids just didn't care about politics in the 90's when I was in high school and college. Very few cared enough to talk about it. You could count them on one hand. Maybe you went to school sometime in the 21st century when teachers and professors started talking about politics to the kids.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Her reading the speech isnt a problem for me. She has obvious social disorders making public speaking difficult.

The question is did she write the speech herself.
Maybe she had input.
But the idea that she wrote the speech without the help of her activist parents ghost writing is hard to believe.

I dont think for one minute she doesnt believe everything she said but i dont believe for one minute she hasnt been coached her whole life either.

Nothing but a political pawn.

O she completely believes it. Mostly because she has been conditioned to her whole life. Couple that with her disability and you have a perfect pawn.

I dont think her parents are smart enough to write for her. I think it is likely those on a much larger political scale doing the talking points.

I would bet money she can't go off script on anything. I'd also bet we will never see her publicly debate anyone in a open forum nor get any open questions that have not been pre scripted.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Bingo.

When you write your own speech, you may glance at it here and there but you don't have to keep looking at it over and over because you already know what's next. Maybe Jay is used to watching the DNC leaders read their scripts and thinks it's all normal.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It doesn't matter. If she's not writing it then she's acting on the ideas of others, no?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Bingo.

When you write your own speech, you may glance at it here and there but you don't have to keep looking at it over and over because you already know what's next. Maybe Jay is used to watching the DNC leaders read their scripts and thinks it's all normal.

What a complete load of rubbish! You think you know how every reads their speeches, you think you know how everyone reacts in front of people!

You are plain ignorant! That much is true!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Bingo.

Perhaps she knew she would become emotional and needed to refer to her notes to keep on track.

As for her being conditioned and coached, perhaps, but we have many older folks taking up the same fight and I doubt they are conditioned, rather believe in the science. Greta is just a cog in an ever-growing wheel.

www.usatoday.com... 2/
edit on 110CDT10America/Chicago057101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: WalterTilley

originally posted by: thedigirati

a reply to: Jay-morris

Her grandfather and both parents are actors....

So yeah, she couldn't possibly be an actor.....smh

And this is your evidence!? Seriously? lolololol

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

how can one find out when the last edit was on IMDB

I swear there is a screen grab around here somewhere.

IMDB may have said she was an actress (evidence please) So that's it! If someone wrote thst on there, that proves she is an actress lolololol

Please show us some other people on IMDB that are listed as actors that really aren't? Most sensible pople would have to say that if you are listed on IMDB with movie credits..you are an "actor".

But in your clown world, if you are on IMDB and listed as an actor, that's not true and someone made it all up..wow..no that is some serious denial right there.

Firstly, I am still waiting for this do called evidence that she was listed on there as an actor.

Secondly, it is my understanding that anyone can edit the pages on IMDB. So, if thst is the case, and she really was on there as an actress, whst does that prove?

You're more than welcome to disprove the information on this page...

Greta Thunberg IMDB

Going to ignore your other ridiculas posts, and keep to this one. What am I looking at here?

Julian Assange is on there too, does that mean he is an actor! Seriously! Stop now before you make yourself look even more stupid! Did I mention anyone can edit Imdb? Not that anything on her page proves she is an actress lololol

so you know that can be edited, Hmm cool

it was you that changed her from actress to crew right?

Prove me wrong

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

IMDB may have said she was an actress (evidence please) So that's it! If someone wrote thst on there, that proves she is an actress lolololol

Please show us some other people on IMDB that are listed as actors that really aren't? Most sensible pople would have to say that if you are listed on IMDB with movie credits..you are an "actor".

But in your clown world, if you are on IMDB and listed as an actor, that's not true and someone made it all up..wow..no that is some serious denial right there.

Firstly, I am still waiting for this do called evidence that she was listed on there as an actor.

Secondly, it is my understanding that anyone can edit the pages on IMDB. So, if thst is the case, and she really was on there as an actress, whst does that prove?

Greta Thunberg IMDB

Going to ignore your other ridiculas posts, and keep to this one. What am I looking at here?

Julian Assange is on there too, does that mean he is an actor! Seriously! Stop now before you make yourself look even more stupid! Did I mention anyone can edit Imdb? Not that anything on her page proves she is an actress lololol

What the hell is "ridiculas"? Is that like a mixed word for ridiculous tarantulas or ridiculous spatulas?

Anyways, unless Greta wrote those shows herself, she's reading a script and therefore she's acting.
edit on 8-10-2019 by LSU2018 because: ETA to fix quoted portion

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

You have that evidence?

How strange

Greta Thunberg IMDB

so you know that can be edited, Hmm cool

it was you that changed her from actress to crew right?

Prove me wrong

lol Seriously! I was the one who pointed out it can be edited. He was using it as proof! I stated that anyone can edit Imdb. The he goes on to post a link to her imdb page, as if this was proof!

I told him Assange was on there too, does that mean he is an actor!?

Talk about stupidly!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Bingo.

I disagree with you here.
Ive known kids with aspergers and autism.
They have difficulty focussing and maintaining eye contact.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Ehhh. Interfering with your protest would eliminate my "to each their own" opinion, not the laughing.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

You have that evidence?

How strange

Greta Thunberg IMDB

What the hell is "ridiculas"? Is that like a mixed word for ridiculous tarantulas or ridiculous spatulas?

Anyways, unless Greta wrote those shows herself, she's reading a script and therefore she's acting.

Oh, you know you are wrong, so you through spelling insults. Do you know how stupid you look now lololololol

Your imdb evidence if laughable at best! But keep going! It's very entertaining!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Bingo.

What a complete load of rubbish! You think you know how every reads their speeches, you think you know how everyone reacts in front of people!

Terrific, thanks for the advice.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Bingo.

Yeah but this dude knows everything! Do not question him lololol

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Bingo.

Terrific, thanks for the advice.

Yeah, just keep on showing how ignorant you are!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Bingo.

Yeah, well, I disagree with her propaganda.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Bingo.

Yeah but this dude knows everything! Do not question him lololol

She is also a parrot performing an act for her handlers...

link   

you still have not proved you did not edit that page did you?

so you have no defense.

That proves you did it.

link   
None of this matters. What matters is it's not cool to threaten a child and I don't care what side of the fence they are on. Whether coached or not. This wasn't right with the little girl that impersonated AOC, or the smiling kid with the native americans and it's not right here and there's something wrong with anyone defending or making excuses for any of these incidences.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join