It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Oleandra88
That kid only knows the propaganda that is instilled in her.
...and you know this how?

Because the Earth has been going through climate changes worse than this for billions of years. It's been 350 years since the last GSM so as is natural, the tea kettle is screaming and the fire is about to be turned off.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Bluntone22

a reply to: Jay-morris

Her grandfather and both parents are actors....

So yeah, she couldn't possibly be an actor.....smh

And this is your evidence!? Seriously? lolololol

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Greta Connections

Thunberg’s frequent handler is Luisa-Marie Neubauer, an operative from the ONE Movement. Neubauer can be seen behind Thunberg at many of her public events.

ONE - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

ONE’s Roots ONE originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world. Together with Melinda Gates, Bobby Shriver, George Soros, Ed Scott, Bob Geldof, and Jamie Drummond, they created an anti-poverty advocacy organization called DATA that focused on deploying celebrities and other influential individuals to urge world leaders to take action on specific development issues. Within a few years, DATA had joined with several other organizations to form ONE, with major backing from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The goal was to create a political constituency for development priorities—particularly the UN Millennium Development Goals, which in 2000 set specific global targets to address disease, poverty, and other pressing development issues.

Here is looking at ya

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Jealous?
That would explain why so many left leaners hate trump....lol

But seriously... Why does anyone that speaks against the global warming cults rambling get labeled a science denier?
The only thing that comes out of the greenies mouths are carbon taxes and a push for remewables that are not capable of replacing the energy generation capacity we already have.

What the hell has trump got to do eith it? I do not care what that idiot has to say!

So all this climate change stuff is carbon taxes, and to push for renewables? You think thsts what it is all about? And nothing to do with the fact thst if we do not do something about this soon, then we will all suffer.

But like I said, we will always have deniers in most subjects!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

GASP....you don't say!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

For the record, I am not an enviromentalist, but I do subscribe to the standards that are subscribed to by conservationists; keep water clean, keep the air clean; stop overuse of plastics that choke the oceans, etc. That said, Thurnberg strikes me as something of a climate hysteric.

However, hangng her effigy is, IMHO, beyond the pale. Its hurtful and inciteful and really accomplishes nothing.

I doubt Soros is behind her. I think she is basically her own person, a dedicated if somewhat deluded activist.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Did i say that I don't give a crap about the environment? in fact, I believe i have stated the opposite.

I'm an actor and i can improvise on the spot, so she should be able to... to, being a spokesperson. If you have something to say, it will just come out on the topic you are there to talk about. Anyway, what she said at the latest UN meeting was nothing too challenging, she should have been quite able to say that without a script in front of her. Yes, people do write or type out what they need to say sometimes but that's when you have a long speech usually or are to debate a topic and you have Q and A's like when they do i the House of Lords or a Congress meeting.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

No, I would like actual evidence thst she is an actress, and not something conjured up by your belief system!

You have that evidence?

Greta Connections

Thunberg’s frequent handler is Luisa-Marie Neubauer, an operative from the ONE Movement. Neubauer can be seen behind Thunberg at many of her public events.

ONE - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

ONE’s Roots ONE originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world. Together with Melinda Gates, Bobby Shriver, George Soros, Ed Scott, Bob Geldof, and Jamie Drummond, they created an anti-poverty advocacy organization called DATA that focused on deploying celebrities and other influential individuals to urge world leaders to take action on specific development issues. Within a few years, DATA had joined with several other organizations to form ONE, with major backing from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The goal was to create a political constituency for development priorities—particularly the UN Millennium Development Goals, which in 2000 set specific global targets to address disease, poverty, and other pressing development issues.

Here is looking at ya

Sorry, but I fail to see how this makes her an actress and a liar. Instead of doing a copy and paste job, why not explain it yourself. Sounds like you are going from one conspiracy to another, without much evidence!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looking forward to when this comes out as a actual supporter of Greta that did it just to get folks riled up.

I couldn't care less about her opinion personally. I have read her backstory and understand that her handicap and age make her ripe for adults to take advantage of.

But hey....if you all want to encourage other kiddos to skip school and speak on things they have no actual knowledge of then by all means....promote the ignorance!

That makes more sense... The people who do anti-Trump stuff are always on camera, yet those who do things like this (and Jussie's Mullett, etc.) are never seen doing it and the blame is pushed on political opponents. How convenient, eh?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Did i say that I don't give a crap about the environment? in fact, I believe i have stated the opposite.

I'm an actor and i can improvise on the spot, so she should be able to... to, being a spokesperson. If you have something to say, it will just come out on the topic you are there to talk about. Anyway, what she said at the latest UN meeting was nothing too challenging, she should have been quite able to say that without a script in front of her. Yes, people do write or type out what they need to say sometimes but that's when you have a long speech usually or are to debate a topic and you have Q and A's like when they do i the House of Lords or a Congress meeting.

After all thst rambling, still no evidence she is an actress! Well done!

link   

Maybe that lady is just a creepy stalker then?

lololololol

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Don't bother... Some people have just drank to much of the kool-aid...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

how can one find out when the last edit was on IMDB

I swear there is a screen grab around here somewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sure...they all have scripts, typically prepared by someone else. You simply asked if there was proof of her reading from a script. I gave it to you. Like I said....ask smarter questions.

I have never seen her in any debate...seen plenty of Q and A, but never anything that required her to think and answer...only the same questions every time...kinda like a talking point, or a script.....lololololol

So, you do not think her reading from a scripts means she is an actress? Most people on here are bringing thst up as evidence that she is an actress. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

if you are a spokesperson, you should be able to think things up on the spot about what it is, you are talking about.

Agreed 100%!

If you put yourself out there in the public eye espousing any particular viewpoint of an issue - you better be able to answers questions and defend your position - otherwise you're just a shill.

Period.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Maybe that lady is just a creepy stalker then?

lololololol

Or maybe just another person who cares. Is that hard to believe? Does everything have to be a conspiracy with no evidence?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You claim that some people are science deniers and you have the right to think that way.
But...

The greenies are the ones that are science deniers when it comes to their renewable energy aspirations. They refuse to believe the numbers proving that green tech is not capable of replacing and in many cases more harmful that the fossil fuels being used today.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well, those who disagree with her aren't the type to hang an effigy of her from a bridge. They're the kind that sits back and laughs while she stands there and looks stupid. I think someone from her side did it to pull in pity. That makes a lot more sense considering past events and how they unfolded.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

What would you like?
A Disney contract?

You have that evidence?

Interesting, on Friday her IMDB page had Greta as an actor, now, she is crew miscellaneous crew.

How strange

how can one find out when the last edit was on IMDB

I swear there is a screen grab around here somewhere.

IMDB may have said she was an actress (evidence please) So that's it! If someone wrote thst on there, that proves she is an actress lolololol

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Well, those who disagree with her aren't the type to hang an effigy of her from a bridge. They're the kind that sits back and laughs while she stands there and looks stupid. I think someone from her side did it to pull in pity. That makes a lot more sense considering past events and how they unfolded.

Hmm...I hadn't thought of that.

Good point. I wonder if there's any way to probe further?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I think she has been coached by her actor/activist parents from a very young age. I think her speeches are a combination of this coaching and scripting her lines.

Prove me wrong...she cant go off script with her speeches...she is incapable of it because she is reciting what she has been told.

I think her disability is being exploited in the most horrible way possible. I feel bad for her and really hope she doesn't end up like the majority of child actors or musicians that have been exploited by those that were supposed to protect and love them.

lololololol

edit on 10/8/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join