It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Kurdistan flag (they don't have a state) has 21 solar rays. They are spread across Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Armenia.

Almost time for Part XXI.

Having the Turks bombing the Syrian Kurds could cause TENS of thousands of ISIS fighters to go free which are currently locked up in NE Kurdish Syria. According to Brett McGurk, 60,000 detainees in al Hol camp.

Romney joins in...

Senator Mitt Romney
‏Verified account @SenatorRomney

This President’s decision to abandon our Kurdish allies in Northern Syria is ultimately a victory for Assad, Russia, Iran, and ISIS. The Administration must immediately reconsider withdrawing the few remaining U.S. troops who are playing a vital peacekeeping role.
twitter.com...

This guy has been tweetin all day about the situation. He was the former "Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" under Obama and DJT.

Brett McGurk
‏Verified account @brett_mcgurk

Donald Trump is not a Commander-in-Chief. He makes impulsive decisions with no knowledge or deliberation. He sends military personnel into harm’s way with no backing. He blusters and then leaves our allies exposed when adversaries call his bluff or he confronts a hard phone call.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would like to know what the Kurds did in Syria that was 'fighting on our behalf'.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Brett McGurk ‏Verified account @brett_mcgurk Donald Trump is not a Commander-in-Chief. He makes impulsive decisions with no knowledge or deliberation. He sends military personnel into harm’s way with no backing. He blusters and then leaves our allies exposed when adversaries call his bluff or he confronts a hard phone call. twitter.com...

This "bold" statement was made based on DJT tweet? Seriously, the tweet itself with nothing else yet visibly in play?

Name me one thing on Earth at this moment that is more powerful that DJT twitter feed.......

A key point missed on the Turkey tweet: "I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey" Something has changed enough that "war" is no longer the threat, but money. Folks don't get how huge that is - Unity is coming...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not the POTUS twet but the WH statement released last night regards to Turkey. McGurk has dozens of tweets slamming Trump on this escalation.

Brett McGurk
‏Verified account @brett_mcgurk

Turkey has neither the intent, desire, nor capacity to manage 60k detainees in al Hol camp, which State and DoD IGs warn is the nucleus for a resurgent ISIS. Believing otherwise is a reckless gamble with our national security. Background here👇
Unless We Act Now, the Islamic State Will Rise Again [PDF]

twitter.com...

Interesting the letter is dated 9/11 and look at the names who signed it.
There is one name that should really stand out to everyone here, mentioned ONLY ONCE by Q.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thats a good question. Supposedly they have a fighting force that we have trained up pretty well, and they use our equipment.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dashen

My question is, why is Turkey still a part of NATO, and an "ally" of the United States in the first place?

Because they sit on the Bosphorus Straight, mainly.

And if you want to eliminate Russia's stranglehold on Europe's energy supply via a pipeline for Saudi and UAE oil, you'll probably need Turkish (and Syrian) assistance, secondly.

Erdogan is on his way out. Threatening Turkey directly will only boost his support. Kicking them out of NATO or otherwise pushing them towards Russia has effects that far outlast Erdogan. Far, far better to grin and bear it, imo.

Disappointed that there was no mention of the Kurdish situation in that context.

BUT I'm all for letting the Saudis, Turks, and EU spend their own gold and blood to secure their interests instead of being a permanent "peacekeeper" in the Middle East. As POTUS notes, the people with the most to gain in Syria are the Saudis, Turks, and the EU (to say nothing of the poor Syrians and the Russians). Maybe they should be the point men for whatever the Syrian solution is going to be, instead of hiding behind the US's skirts and having us underwrite their adventure in gold and blood.

The options are 1) Stay there forever 2) get out and accept it will be messy when the power vacuum gets filled.

The first option should be untenable for anyone to defend. Too much money, to say nothing of the human cost. Do the best to mitigate the consequences of option 2 and gtfo

We don't need to slay every monster in the world. Our foreign policy shouldn't be built on monster slaying. The world is full of monsters. There will always be another monster used to slay. Our threshold for putting American servicemen at risk has to be higher than "he's a really bad guy". It certainly should also be higher than "and we need a more friendly government in that place to build a pipeline".

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

One method for reaching out to the deity of greed involves crafting an owl rope bracelet to symbolize friendship and trust with the demon. In making the bracelet, you create a tangible metaphor for the circle of trust. You can then bond with Mammon's energy once you establish reciprocity. The bracelet is made with the sink [sic] of Norwegian owls and is supposed to help Mammon feel comfortable in the human world and cleanse the wearer from any "good" energy.
~ How to Get Filthy Rich by Summoning Mammon, the Demonic Spirit of Greed (Methods)

In Norway, there are 9 regularly breeding owl species: Great Grey Owl, Eurasian Pygmy-Owl, Ural Owl, Boreal Owl, Northern Hawk Owl, Tawny Owl, Long-eared Owl, Short-eared Owl, and Eurasian Eagle-Owl. In addition, the Snowy Owl sporadically shows up.
Source

I believe that the eye and the owl represent Semiramis in her role as Rhea, who, according to Hislop, was also called “The Gazer” (p. 294). She was also called “The Lady of the Spies,” because espionage was an important part of the mystery religion, which she helped create.
~ Source

Modern crystal ball gazing. Palantir. The Eye.

I spy.

OWL = Orbiting Wide-Angle Light Collector

Bohemian Grove. Spy nest/fest.

Cremation of Care

edit on 7-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

DJT tweet

"Incomrs" (e)

Q#1559

1559 ...Q... being cheeky today.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SoutherGift:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
POTUS 5-part tweet LARGEST DECODE TO DATE:
23 Q posts linked - with 25 links to tweet date
Part 1

The United States was supposed to be in Syria for 30 days, that was many years ago. We stayed and got deeper and deeper into battle with no aim in sight. When I arrived in Washington, ISIS was running rampant in the area. We quickly defeated 100% of the ISIS Caliphate,.....

7:40 AM - 7 Oct 2019

Part 2

....including capturing thousands of ISIS fighters, mostly from Europe. But Europe did not want them back, they said you keep them USA! I said “NO, we did you a great favor and now you want us to hold them in U.S. prisons at tremendous cost. They are yours for trials.” They.....

Part 3

.....again said “NO,” thinking, as usual, that the U.S. is always the “sucker,” on NATO, on Trade, on everything. The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades. I held off this fight for....

Part 4

....almost 3 years, but it is time for us to get out of these ridiculous Endless Wars, many of them tribal, and bring our soldiers home. WE WILL FIGHT WHERE IT IS TO OUR BENEFIT, AND ONLY FIGHT TO WIN. Turkey, Europe, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Russia and the Kurds will now have to.....

Part 5

...figure the situation out, and what they want to do with the captured ISIS fighters in their “neighborhood.” They all hate ISIS, have been enemies for years. We are 7000 miles away and will crush ISIS again if they come anywhere near us!

1) Tweet time of 07:40 EST points to:
EST - Q740 Max cap. [1] other prison being prepped Timestamp encodes tweet date!
+1200 - Q1940 HOOAH pic - Red-Handed comms revealed 'encourage truthful testimony'. Anon timestamp links to tweet date!
+2400 - Q3140 Epstein island dungeon (beneath temple). Untouchable? Timestamp links to tweet date!
ZULU time - Q1240 Reagan "We Must Fight" video Timestamp AND Chan post no. link to tweet date!
+1200 - Q2440 WE STAND UNITED for: COMPASSION, FREEDOM, PEACE, LIBERTY, JUSTICE, EQUALITY, PROSPERITY, RELIGIOUS FREEDOM...

2) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1: base TUSSWWIWISISWISISC = 295... Q295 4xpics: Obama Allah ring, Merkel, HRC Chan ID links to tweet date!
I) RemoveDupes TUC = 44 = Obama... Q44 POTUS tweet before leaving Friday
ii) +Numbers 295+30 = 325... Q325:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70055 📁
Dec 10 2017 23:29:56 (EST)
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Chan post number encodes tweet date of Oct 7th!

b) Part 2: base ISISEBEUSAINOUSTT = 227... Q227 Clinton/Kim Jong Il pic Timestamp links to tweet date!,
Equivalents: David Mayer de Rothschild, decoding site address engaged, illuminati bloodlines

I) RemoveDupes BANO = 32... Q32 Initial wave will be fast/meaningful Timestamp links to tweet date!
Equivalents: Obama, Jail

c) Part 3: base NOUSNATOTTKTTI = 219... Q219:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fX85VkAw No.150679159 📁
Nov 23 2017 21:54:44 (EST)
_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.

Q

Timestamp AND Chan post no. encode tweet date!

I) RemoveDupes USAKI = 61... Q61 Twitter + social media blackouts anticipated

d) Part 4: base EWWEWILLFIGHTWHEREITISTOOURBENEFITANDONLYFIGHTTOWINTESIIRK = 735... Q735

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 540a54 No.343019 📁
Feb 11 2018 19:38:19 (EST)
>>342919
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Which option?

Q

Chan post no. encodes tweet date!

I) RemoveDupes UBADYK = 64...
Q64 POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident
Equivalents: Israel, Macron, Zion, Merkel, Zero, Erdogan, Joe Biden

ii) +Numbers 735+3 = 738... Q738:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 540a54 No.343304 📁
Feb 11 2018 19:52:44 (EST)
>>343156
Understand one simple fact - the US is connected to the rest of the world.
Knowing that, understand, by default, if certain intel is released it would cause a WW/mass suffering.
We share the idea of open source but value life and must make decisions base decisions on outcomes and containability.
Q

iv) RemoveDupes + Add Numbers 64+3 = 67... Q67 partial quote:

Anonymous ID: GVUvg1M7 No.147816901 📁
Nov 3 2017 16:33:30 (EST)
Where is John Podesta?
Where is Tony Podesta?
Did one or both escape the country and was let out?
WHERE IS BO?
What fake news anchor will not be on air tonight?
Why is this relevant?

Where did the $18b from Soros go?
Can it be used by bad actors (escape, bribes, rogue contractors, etc.)?

e) Part 5: base ISISTISISWISIS = 211... Q211 NK_ SpaceX:
Timestamp encodes tweet date!

I) RemoveDupes TW = 43... Q43 confirmations tomorrow Timestamp links to tweet date!
ii) +Numbers 211+7 = 218... Q218 GoogleEarth=Keyhole= intelligence gathering cheat code
iii) RemoveDupes+Numbers 43+7=50... Q50 Where are BO/VJ TODAY?

f) Parts 1 to 5:
I) base TUSSWWIWISISWISISCISISEBEUSAINOUSTTNOUSNATOTTKTTIEWWEWILLFIGHTWHEREITISTOOURBENEFITANDONLYFIGHTTOWINTESIIRKISISTISISWISIS = 1687... Q1687 partial:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5c60e No.2264962 📁
Jul 24 2018 13:11:27 (EST)
All for a baseless conspiracy?
Enjoy the show!
Something BIG is about to DROP.
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date.

ii) RemoveDupes CDYW = 55 = Eyes On... Q55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Chan post no. encodes tweet date!

iv) RemoveDupes+numbers 55+30+7 = 92... Q92 Las Vegas shooting
Timestamp encodes tweet date TWICE!
edit on 7-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Great info links! Brings up the Q drop question:

"What does an 'OWL' symbolize (dark religion)?"

The Owl and Luciferianism

Forgot there is an OWL on the $1 dollar bill.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Er...of course Art would embrace building a WALL!!!

Art was elected Vice President of The National Border Patrol Council in 2013. Art is active in the implementation the overall media strategy. Art is one the most knowledgable people on the Arizona border politics, history and the cultural connections shared between sister cities separated by a border. Music has always been a large part of Art’s life. Throughout high school and college he played in a Heavy Metal band. His love for live music keeps him balanced and engaged with communities throughout the West. Art is active within his community. He is actively involved with his Masonic lodge, helping different people within the Tucson community and has volunteered his time assisting many different charities.
~ Source

Freemasons Back the POTUS ~ ATS

Remember

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I think Q wants a full decode of my above tweet.

Weird numbers on that too, 41 (bush) in 8 years added 1, to "42." Clinton? Seems odd I know, I'm just focusing on the 42 for some reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Ho
Lee
Fuggggggfgghhgffdd

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

THE BAIT, ITS TOO POWERFUL

Trump's gone fishing. The ART OF THE DEAL.

He knows what buttons to push.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Good visuals on this topic @Dark_to_Light

The only thing I would add is the "awake" is not about Comey et al. The awake is much, much deeper then that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

But, of course, literally. 😎

Yea, Art, he's the one I had in mind and yes I'm very aware of the USA founding history regards to D.C.

Your pics seem to have disappeared.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Do you owe anyone a debt of gratitude, who has sacrificed anything for you, Senator Graham?

You are protected, Senator.

Time to pay the Piper.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It is a spiritual war.

Clash of Religions.

East vs. West

Significantly, this war is not exclusively Abrahamic.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Chop-chop.

Time to get started on the next thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join