It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Completely agree. Especially with what I just mentioned to Sufi. With the innuendoes towards Masonry it's just one more reason for those who know little about it to see it in a negative light.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: tallcool1

I think it's more or less the culmination of the Qdrops that are being pointed to via POTUS Tweets and the time stamps. All pointing to specific dates. Although this has happened many times and can be attributed to the nature of the operation; keep the enemy on their toes. But, factor in the big news of 8chan/kun we just received and everyone is going to be biting at the bit. It's been a long time coming and we're all ready to roll.

What on pg 380 were you referring too?

OK - thanks! That's what I was thinking. I know I'm sure hoping that soon we can actually see something happening to show our less awake family and friends that we're not just "right wing nutjobs"! I may be a little nutty, but I belong to neither "wing".

As for the page 380 comment - I was only wondering if we have had a Q thread go on for this many pages before, but after looking for myself I can see that we have. Sorry for the confusion!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Founded in 2005, Natural News is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as News Target and Trump.news.

Detailed Report

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
kun (kùn) in Chinese....

pronounced like "QUEN"😎

..kùn..

distressed, poor, difficulty, sleepy, tired
to besiege, to hinder, to surround, weary

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Looks real to me

MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES
Date Signed: 10/3/2019 | MARADMINS Number: 550/19
a reply to: cherokeetroywww.marines.mil... ctivation-of-reserve-component-marines

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thats the same stuff 0311Warrior posted for us last week.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I've been getting similar laptop problems for a week... seems like every time I try to load an ATS page I have to do it 3 or 4 times... not helpful when archiving pages, pics, links!

I even had a boot up message telling me to restore from factory image and lose everything - I turned off and back on and all worked fine!!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EfilsGood
Looks real to me

MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES
Date Signed: 10/3/2019 | MARADMINS Number: 550/19
a reply to: cherokeetroywww.marines.mil... ctivation-of-reserve-component-marines

It was just a replacement of a previous policy. Nobody has been called to duty.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is that a Clown face or a lying long nosed Pinocchio on the 8kun snake logo?

link   
a reply to: EfilsGood

Looks real to me

The document is authentic. But the document is more a standing procedure and guidance regarding activation than an actual order to activate reservists. Activation orders will not be done as a publicly accessible document. In the old days, it would have been a "telephone chain" (which may still be the case, not sure), or perhaps it is done with email, sms, or something similar today.

Cheers

link   

GENTEXT/RMKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN cancels MARADMIN 300/14. In accordance with (IAW) REF A, this MARADMIN provides guidance for the activation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines under §12304a, Title 10, U.S. Code, following a request for Federal assistance in response to a major disaster or emergency within the United States. Requests for Federal assistance will come with little warning. As required, the Marine Corps must rapidly mobilize RC units and personnel IAW this MARADMIN in order to respond to threats in the Homeland.

a reply to: EfilsGood

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Agreed. Oorah!
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

yea, NN reporters have a tendency to write hyper -dramatic, overly embellished stories but every once in a while, on a rare occasion, they get it right

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know what anti virus I'm running. Whatever came with the comp. I usually don't have any problems. But, this morning it was both comp and cell at the same time. The system that controls WiFi connection disappeared all together from my comp. When to settings, system, etc.. nothing. After clearing the cash, deleting suspicious files, and reboot it was fine.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wondered if it coincided with what he posted but I wasn't sure

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Thanks SWD for the Tweet Time Delta DECODES!

I noticed that the first tweet of the day is a 5-parter... I'm now wondering if we will get 5x 5-part tweets, leading up to the storm?

I'll post a DECODE on the 5-parter shortly.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm going to go with the Sanskrit. The owner is using a modified ourobouros/infinity symbol.
edit on 10/7/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Kun is literally synonymous with chan in Japanese on a weeb website.

きゃあ

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I think it's a combination of 3 things that make us believe the Storm will hit within the next month:

1) 8kun.net expected return of Q posts and the expectation that Q's last posts will be a mega dump of evidence of crimes and fulfilment of the "Placeholders". Once these proofs come out, The Storm is expected to ensue.

2) Q posts with 11.3 in imply that date will be the start of high visibility arrests = 3rd November 2019?

3) MARADMIN 550/19 coming out recently synchronises with Q telling us that Marines will be used during the Storm, backed up by the National Guard.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3) MARADMIN 550/19 coming out recently synchronises with Q telling us that Marines will be used during the Storm, backed up by the National Guard.

May also not involve the NG. Army has reserve units, as does Navy and Air Force. In the Army's case, though, I think the bulk of the MP units are in the NG; I seem to recall the reserves had a lot specialized support units. Been a long time since I saw a full order of battle.

Cheers

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join