It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"House Democrats are so afraid Trump allies will expose the whistleblower that they might mask their voice and face when they testify"

Just what in the Sam Hell is going on around here? Lol

They can't get away with that, can they? What a farce!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yea, I've listened to part of it awhile back. Thanks for bringing it up.

Here's the updated, shorter version.

* 00:00:07 | Kids/etc
* 00:01:15 | Law Enforcement (Background: youtube.com...)
* 00:01:44 | Military (Background: youtu.be...)
* 00:03:22 | Domestic/etc
* 00:04:24 | Foreign
* 00:05:18 | Prayer (Background: youtu.be...)
* 00:06:00 | President Trump Quote (Background: youtube.com...)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It could be a good thing onehuman... it could mean ten times as many people as we think are lurking and accessing the thread and the site can't cope?

(post by cherokeetroy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Arrived here due to censorship, certain many others also, let others know as well, old grapevine still in use lol.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

It could be a good thing onehuman... it could mean ten times as many people as we think are lurking and accessing the thread and the site can't cope?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you guys haven't picked up on it yet, Trumpster is getting ready to rip the prayer rug out from under the Turkish president. He's already warned him by withholding those bright new shiny F-35s they wanted. You threw your lot in with the Russians to get those bright shiny scary antiaircraft missiles you want most likely to use on us, you don't get our cool toys. We need to get out of these endless conflicts. There are better ways of handling the Islamic terrorist boogie man. Yes, I'm concerned about our allies the Kurds. We flat dumped the Montagnard tribesman who aided us immensely at the end of Vietnam. I don't see the same here. Trump has made it clear the Kurds are off limits. He tweeted today he will break Turkey economically if they go down that road. Bigger things are in play than just shooting wars. Keep in mind how this mess got created, an Administration and the intelligence agencies that destabilized an entire region with "Arab Spring". Which in turn put Iran in the drivers seat.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I have known him since I was a teenager, 30 years ago! We worked together in Topeka Kansas.

Newtek/LightWave by chance?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
At what point does a "war" stop?

Why has DJT made it a point of near endlessly stressing: Trade Deals, Energy Independence, End Human Trafficking (Currency) Stop FED and MAGA???

One key part is to pull out of the official position of EMF Banking's World Policeman.

TRUST THE PLAN. This is a MUST part of it.

Amen Cranky !
Trump made it quite clear how we'll help our " Allies " if need be, LOL, with his " great and unmatched wisdom " ( best troll Eva !! )....we'll bankrupt them ! Much better then Bloodshed ! We all hope no innocent souls are lost in this ' Showdown ' , but we also know that life isn't always fair.
Enough is Enough, ending endless Wars is what the World wants and needs. I support POTUS 100% on this and Greatly admire his courage to make such an Important and difficult decision toward Peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have also seen such, so "Thank You", Only reason I liked the older version, is it does show 'Doubters' How far back the President shows, he did have a choice, But placed his Trust in the Hands of others elected.................Boy did they go wrong.

The said 'Whistleblower', reminds me of the film Scent of a Woman, especially the closing Al Pacino, 'HE AIN't A SNITCH'.
could not show it on here because of the 4 letter words, But what a Film.

By the way, have you seen the recent youtube stroppy me ?? ATS are mentioned this time..

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
House Democrats are so afraid Trump allies will expose the whistleblower that they might mask their voice and face when they testify

House Democrats are considering taking unprecedented steps to protect the anonymity of a whistleblower who filed a complaint against President Donald Trump, the Washington Post reported

The official is preparing to testify before Congress, and the Post reported that Democrats are weighing allowing them to testify at a remote, off-site location away from Capitol Hill.

They're also debating over shielding the person's face and appearance.

business insider

Some loyal (R) lawmaker needs to just say this person's name during the hearing. Immunity from consequences under the speech and debate clause, suckers!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
@4:15
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes, definitely the original/older version is worth viewing.

No, I have not seen the recent stroppy video.

ETA: from IAMTAT's link I see it now. Ha, that was always my take on it when I first read it.

originally posted by: srb2001

I have known him since I was a teenager, 30 years ago! We worked together in Topeka Kansas.

Newtek/LightWave by chance?

Ha, Yes in fact. He (Stranahan) was working there from '92-2004.

ETA: also Parscale's Dad was the CEO of Newtek.
twitter.com...

edit on 7-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think we can all collectively agree that we all owe you much more than that, my Q friend!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Kamala Harris "Leave Joe Biden alone"

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Keep in mind how this mess got created, an Administration and the intelligence agencies that destabilized an entire region with "Arab Spring". Which in turn put Iran in the drivers seat.

You need to go back a little further into history.

At the end of WW2, the Allies deliberately divided the Kurds into three parts and in all three parts they were a minority group.

This was done to maintain a weakened region so it could be dominated by the West.

The Arab Spring was simply another operation to destabilize the region.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Legs Up" Harris should probably keep quiet about Biden's indiscretions lest her own be exposed.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The MK bot rejects appear to look human but I'm not sure. Is that an infinite tattoo on her head? OMG, our society is doomed if these types procreate like rabbits.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Touche' chose not to go back that far but you're right. The seven sisters is a fascinating book

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Kamala Harris "Leave Joe Biden alone"

Crude attempt @ relevancy.

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join