It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
IF Q Posts today on the new 8kun site then we will have had 66 days of darkness!

All considered since you are the numbers guy, what would actually be the day to make the most sense to come back on would you say? It sounds like it is going to be soon so I think that would rule out Halloween. The 24th is United Nations Day. The 10th is Columbus Day I believe. Well wait its saying Columbus day is on the14th now. Has it always been the 14th? Anything else I missed from this month? Oh maybe the 17th or would that be too obvious?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Rel, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Using Chan, Kun, San...

Chan --> Kun = Children learning --> Adults at work

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

8kun

SnekKun

SnekSnek

Kundalini (Sanskrit, literally ‘snake’)

Kundalini Awakening

The Great Awakening
edit on 7-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MSNBC and CNN says the White House is in panic mode and circling the wagons

Mirror = Dems / MSM is in panic mode.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

that is a very weird coincidence

No such thing as coincidence/ maybe sarc, maybe the truth

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Trump admin is apparently asking for comments and information from the public re: CPS/Foster care system corruption and ties to human/child trafficking. Seems off topic to current discussion, but still potentially positive news.

Epoch Times Article

WASHINGTON—The Department of Health and Human Services confirms that it is discussing the role foster care plays in the child sex trafficking problem in the United States.

The Trump administration stressed on the day of its advisory committee’s recent child trafficking meeting that it seeks comments from the public to help combat the problem. “The National Advisory Committee on the Sex Trafficking of Children & Youth in the United States has discussed vulnerabilities of children and youth who have interacted with foster care systems and is working on recommendations for professionals in these settings,” the committee told The Epoch Times on Oct. 4, the day of a public meeting on ways to combat child sex trafficking. “We encourage everyone with specific ideas or recommendations to submit them in writing for the members’ consideration: www.acf.hhs.gov...

The committee’s official comments page states, “If you have comments for the Committee, contact [email protected].”

The Epoch Times reported that the Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA), spearheaded by Hillary Clinton and signed into law in 1997 by her husband President Bill Clinton, created a program by which the federal government sends incentive checks to states for each child adopted out of foster care—with termination of most parents’ custodial rights occurring when a child has been in foster care for 15 of the past 22 months.

The state of California, which officially labels all missing foster care children as “runaways,” has been rocked by allegations of child sex abuse in the Contra Costa County foster care system. The State Department’s 2019 human trafficking report stated that “in the United States, traffickers prey upon children in the foster care system.”

President Donald Trump’s Family First Prevention and Services Act, which eliminates some financial incentives for removing children from their biological families, went into effect on Oct. 1, but some advocates say the law doesn’t go far enough.

Just wanted to drop this here. Positive, encouraging, update- perhaps awareness and discussion are helping bring darkness to light!
edit on 7-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

6. Incredible synchronicities begin to appear in your life. Things just have a random way of working themselves out and leave you thinking: hm, that was perfect

16 Signs You’re Having What’s Known As A Kundalini Awakening

8kun - the great (kundalini) awakening

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Too bad it wasn't 17 signs ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well that lady in the UK with US diplomatic immunity has a interesting husband it appears. From what I can find he is a spy working at RAF Croughton. His name is Jonathan Sacoolas. Apparently she was pulling out of RAF Croughton and hit a motorcyclist and he died. She claimed immunity and it is now getting out who she was.

This is very interesting considering where her husband worked and how secretive they were trying to be. I still cant find much on either of them though.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

There ya go!

Thanks MBSC. That one didn't fit me well, but some of the other sixteen did.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
POTUS morning Tweets so far.

As with Sufi's decodes read bottom to top.

Time stamps in EST

Oct 7, 2019 08:04:45 AM Delta = 13:02 Q1302 Operation Eager Lion in Jordan
Oct 7, 2019 07:51:43 AM Delta = 11:17 Q1117 China Embraces US Cars
Oct 7, 2019 07:40:36 AM Delta = 1 Q1 Hillary Clinton Extradition
Oct 7, 2019 07:40:35 AM Delta = 1 Q1 Hillary Clinton Extradition
Oct 7, 2019 07:40:34 AM
Oct 7, 2019 07:40:34 AM Delta = 1 Q1 Hillary Clinton Extradition
Oct 7, 2019 07:40:33 AM

First Tweet
EST = Q740 GITMO Maxed Out
Zulu = Q1240 Reagan - We Must Fight Military Video
Zulu + 1200 rule = Q2440 BE PROUD PATRIOTS, TODAY AMERICA IS REUNITED

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What will this Glorious day bring ? ....

"If it's a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on" Alfred Hitchcock

[P] atriots
[A] re
[N] ow
[I] n
[C]ontrol

Godspeed

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Glad this will be my day off. I might have to stay up and watch the sunrise. What a glorious day this may be.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I am not particularly attached to that listicle, I linked it simply to show to those that don't know (probably very few around here) that a Kundalini Awakening is "a thing". Given the 8 infinity snake symbolism together with Q's use of "The Great Awakening" makes me think that probably really is the reason for the "kun".

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Wow, I think today is going to be a great day! So we basically have confirmation now that 8Chan shutting down was a part of the plan. That is good to hear. This means, for sure, that Q isn't done, IMO. Time to bring it home!

Godspeed everyone! Wish I didn't have to work today so I could follow the habbenings.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Trump says he's pulling out of Syria. Lindsey Graham jumps ship and starts bashing him on Fox news this morning

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Graham showing his true colors as a war profiteer. EFF him.

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join