It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

OPPS LOL how about a Disneyland (california) hidden Cave entrance ??? If there is one there is more imo

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 1:44:45 PM
[Smoke & Mirrors]
How do you attempt to keep the 'narrative' in play [control the 'sheep']?
www.foxnews.com...📁
Key sentence:
Nadler called the grand jury materials “critically important” for their investigation.
Does Nadler understand that the 'critically important' material requested would be illegal for AG Barr to disclose?
www.nationalreview.com...📁
"This means Attorney General Barr must redact grand-jury material from the Mueller report before disclosing it to Congress. Democrats will complain long and loud about this, but I don’t see how Barr can be reasonably faulted for following the law. Congress, after all, has the power to legislate an amendment to Rule 6(e) that would permit disclosure of grand-jury materials from a special counsel investigation to appropriate congressional committees."
Will members of the D party Congress attempt to amend Rule 6(e) in order to obtain grand jury material deemed 'critically important'?
No?
Logical thinking, why?
Why paint a narrative that the one item you cannot possess is the one item you need in order to justify your argument?
People elected 'knowingly' spreading false-information [disinformation]?
Puppets follow orders.
Think for yourself.
Q

I saw that report, and I was thinking that Nadler must be the only human being on Earth who didn't think Mueller's testimony was an unmitigated faceplant.

This Q post explains it perfectly. It's about keeping the Narrative alive. Nadler knows that Barr cannot legally give him the grand jury info, but by asking they can claim Trump's people are obstructing.

Hopefully Barr can hit Fat Jerry with some kind of indictment. He's quickly replacing Schiff as the guy I most want to see crash & burn.
edit on 26-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm a long time lurker of ATS and Reddit and 4chan, etc...so I already know what the popular opinion is. Sometimes it's good practice to throw old preconceived notions in the trash and reset your mind in order to see something from a different angle. It helps expand awareness. jmho

ETA truth can be found anywhere if that's what you intend to seek
edit on 26-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So the billionaire CEO of Overstock.com is an FBI informant, and he was used to set up Maria Butina. I wonder how many other high level business types are also FBI informants?

saraacarter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I have the article up. Seems he is claiming FBI failed to include excupatory evidence. A letter has been sent to Barr, Horowitz and someone else.

The more misconduct shows up, the more important it becomes to clean DOJ/FBI

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Has anyone come across this yet?

For simplicity purposes, I will post the pages from the lawsuit to see how Koenig and Gerber, the people who filed the lawsuit, allege how Epstein made his money. It is an extremely detailed account that sounds like it could be accurate, but has yet to be proven as Epstein still has yet to be federally charged.
Source

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 2:50:38 PM

www.rollingstone.com...📁
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 2:54:22 PM
www.hollywoodreporter.com...📁
Coming to a theater near you.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 2:57:28 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Do you remember?
We do.
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 26-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm a long time lurker of ATS and Reddit and 4chan, etc...so I already know what the popular opinion is. Sometimes it's good practice to throw old preconceived notions in the trash and reset your mind in order to see something from a different angle. It helps expand awareness. jmho

ETA truth can be found anywhere if that's what you intend to seek

I agree, but you can get more truth out of Hollywood productions than you can anywhere on reddit. I meant no disrespect by the way, but reddit is just trash. I only use it for memes anymore. It's like a breeding ground for feminazis and antifa lol. Might as well have the headquarters in Portland, OR.

There was a thread here based off a story from fiction subreddit. It was something about stairs being found in the middle of the forests leading to no where etc, even pictures of staircases in the forests. It had a bunch of us researching and trying to find out more information until almost everything led back to that subreddit I think. That's how it was for me anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 4:02:14 PM
www.rt.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 4:33:22 PM

#FLYDANFLY#
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
26 Jul 2019 - 4:33:51 PM
Anonymous
26 Jul 2019 - 4:33:06 PM
Soloman on Hannity Radio

Next week
Change of DNI, Coates Gone
Declass of Docs
Durham news

said on the show, might be on Hannity tonight, did not say that but this is big so watch Hannity

qmap.pub...
edit on 26-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That drop reminded me of this 2015 daily mail article:

"'The blood pumped from a still-beating heart is the purest form of energy': Inside the horrific Mexican satanist 'Black Mass' with live sacrifices that shocked disgusted tourists"

Horrified tourists have told of their shock and disgust after attending a devil-worshipping 'Black Mass' in Mexico.

They looked on as chicken and goats were sacrificed before their fresh blood was poured over participants who had pledged their souls to Satan.

At the twisted cult's annual 'Black Mass' in the Mexican state of Veracruz, people from across the world to seek change in their lives by taking part in devil worship.

Worshippers indulge in brutal animal sacrifice, dance before burning pentagrams and disappear into a subterranean cave where solemn oaths are sworn before a large statue of the devil and a committee of shamans. 

It seems as if pain and suffering are part of the experience, and there's no doubt there's a dark power in blood sacrifice.

'The next step would be human sacrifice', the American told MailOnline, 'and I frankly think these people have done it'

www.dailymail.co.uk... -disgusted-tourists-witnessing-dark-deals-devil.html

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Good. Coats doesn't strike me as the right person for what is coming up.

Is he close to Pence with the Indiana connection?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Trump just finished mentioning the HVAC system Obama had installed in the Oval Office. He called it "HOT HOT--COLD COLD"
I couldn't help but think Trump was alluding to Obama bugging the Oval Office.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That and other things have pointed us in that direction.

If true, that will be a political earthquake.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A few Fly from Q

#FLYDANFLY#

mimics #FLYALFLY# - Al Franken leaving? The drop title is Al Franken but...

#FLYALFLY#
Runway lights being turned on.
FLY HIGH.
Q

#FLY[RR]FLY# (not Rod, or Rosenstein) and Q made the distinction between RR and Rod at the end.

#FLYROTHSFLY#

+FLYROTHSFLY+

##FLY## (Q522)

+FLY+ (Q275)

Not all "FLY's" are equal it would seem. What is interesting is that Q's drop revisits DC being out earlier, his replacement named recently, but the out date seems to be directly tied to RM's performance being complete.

I've wondered if PANIC IN DC spoke to Dan, rather then Washington DC.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar filing for divorce.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join