It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What is 'pure fiction ' btw

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 13800c No.7194283 📁
Jul 25 2019 22:51:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2fff11 No.7194232 📁
Jul 25 2019 22:49:40 (EST)
>>7193818
It's all coming out soon!!!

>>7194232
Nunes to receive a special package from BARR?
Q

This is exciting!

I'm hoping it's something Nunes can use to publically humiliate Schiff and/or Nadler.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Q Drop 3506. “The Epstein Island Cast of Characters Are Known”

This would certainly explain Epstein attempted suicide. Prosecutors have the evidence on the “big names” and do not need info from Epstein. Thus eliminating any “deal” and his staring at the harshest penalties available.

Let’s now see if “known” translates into “arrests and charges”.

So, perhaps Epstein really did try to kill himself, because he realized he won't be able to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This stuff needs to stay out of Congress/Senate and with the DOJ. Where peeps can get arrested and charged for illegal activities and not just debated on House Floor with political theater.

Hopefully it’s notifications to Nunes about the 8 criminal referrals he submitted to Barr. Notification of pending arrests.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As in completely false and made up? A work of fiction? Nosleep is a well know, horror/strange story fiction subreddit. Just because you happened to find a story that you want to believe is true, doesnt mean it is. Not trying to come down on you or anything, I just wanted you to know before you take any other stories you find there as the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So which aspects of his story are completely false

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

All of them? Once again, Nosleep is FICTION.
edit on 26-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 13800c No.7194283 📁
Jul 25 2019 22:51:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2fff11 No.7194232 📁
Jul 25 2019 22:49:40 (EST)
>>7193818
It's all coming out soon!!!

>>7194232
Nunes to receive a special package from BARR?
Q

This is exciting!

I'm hoping it's something Nunes can use to publically humiliate Schiff and/or Nadler.

Indeed! Schiff is at the top of my black list to have his treasonous lying leaking mouth sealed shut. At minimum he needs to be expelled from the Gang of 8 (intel committee). Hopefully, the new DNI will help make that happen.

But, than I see this...

Director Of National Intelligence Dan Coats Appoints New Election Security Czar

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats has installed a new czar to oversee election security efforts across the spy world, he announced on Friday.

A veteran agency leader, Shelby Pierson, has been appointed to serve as the first election threats executive within the intelligence community, or IC, Coats said.

"Czar" - from the Obama Administration.

Since Bolton is endorsing Fleitz I'm not so sure that is a good sign.

I guess Coats replacement is still up in the air...

Trump met with Nunes to talk intel chief replacements

President Donald Trump recently spoke to top House Intelligence Republican Devin Nunes about replacements for the country’s intelligence chief — the latest sign that Dan Coats’ tenure may be short-lived.

The DNI role was established by Bush Jr & Negroponte and is far too much power for any one person to wield.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What are the chances of a one year delta?

Illegal Activities Identified in FISA are Impossible to Defend
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
2 Aug 2018 - 12:36:07 AM
FISA
FISA
FISA
[20]
Public disclosure.
Impossible to defend.
ILLEGAL.
Re: MSM
“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
Q

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Lets take a look at some of the top post from R/NoSleep currently. You tell me if you think these are true or not, or even have an inkling of truth to them.

Im the only one in my family who isnt a cannibal:
www.reddit.com...

The Praying Fungus (about the end of the world):
www.reddit.com...

Do not use elevators (part 2):
www.reddit.com...

I think my wife kidnapped me:
www.reddit.com...

I was a homeless man, now I am back to my 12 year old self:
www.reddit.com...

One of my personal favorites:
I live in a town where no one ages:
www.reddit.com...

Get the picture yet? Shall I continue?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes..very encouraging that Q and President Trump (during his Hannity Interview last night) said AG Barr could be giving declassified material to Devin Nunes.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So...you're saying there are no Utilidors beneath Disneyworld?

This guy posts a story on a site for fiction yet,in the follow up discussion when people question him, instead of emphasizing that his story is complete made up bull#, he responds by offering more details.

A lot of people think that Q is a larp or a 'fictional ' character because he/they choose to communicate through 8chan rather than through a qualified, verifiable medium. What's your point ?

I provided 2 other sources besides the subreddit but I suppose you can debunk them, too. You can believe whatever you want, makes no difference to me. I'm not here to shove my ideas down anyone's throat. I'm just sharing information so we can get this show on the road. I'm not going to take up anymore of this space arguing with you about it. You can PM me if you want to continue
edit on 26-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Dude....thats what people do on nosleep. Its immersive. Thats the point. Read the sidebar. Its says treat everything as if it was true. That is the entire point of the sub. To roleplay. I agree. I'm done too. If you dont get it by now, theres nothing else I can say to change your mind. Other users here: Please do not take anything you read on NoSleep seriously. I think most here already understand that....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Wonder if the "cast of characters" number 20 ?? The Spy Op names & initials are listed in Q1828.

And Q2804:

[First Placeholders]
OIG report, DECLAS, other released facts re: 18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.
Q

Q3376

Placeholder population start Aug 2019
Q

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Jeffrey Epstein’s pilots subpoenaed in sex-trafficking investigation"

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan have subpoenaed Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime personal pilots, according to people familiar with the matter, as investigators seek to question the financier’s employees in the wake of his indictment on sex-trafficking charges.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"James Comey's daughter is a lead prosecutor on Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case. Here's what we know about her."
amp.businessinsider.com...

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join