It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Okey, I spent some time with my mother today, who spent a lot of time in London in society circles in the late 70s and 80s... what follows you may deem hearsay, but from my perspective it's from the horses mouth...

As usual... she REDPILLED me... this isn't relevant to current Q events but I want to record it now for when UK Satanism/kid stuff becomes relevant.

When doing Antique fairs in 70s/80s, she borrowed a flat from friends in Dolphin Square, London, specifically in Dolphin House Dolphin Square. which is close to the parliament and to MI5/MI6 headquarters.

Talking with neighbouring flat owners she was told that several Members of Parliament as well as Cilla Black had flats in the building.

They told her.. "You would not believe what goes on here but we just avoid contact with it... the Police record what goes on here".

So, a few interesting things:

1) Edward Heath was Prime Minister from 1970-1974 but afterwards remained a backbencher MP for about 25 years, during which time he had a flat here.

2) Rumours that Edward Heath used to moor his yacht of Guernsey and abuse/kill young boys from an orphanage/school on the island,

3) Famous residents... mum tells me in the 70s/80s both Edward Heath (edit=Prime Minister) and Cilla Black (singer) lived there but Wiki says:

The proximity of Dolphin Square to the Palace of Westminster and the headquarters of the intelligence agencies MI5 (Thames House) and MI6 (Vauxhall Cross) has attracted many politicians, peers, civil servants and intelligence agency personnel as residents.

Politicians who have lived in the development include Harold Wilson (edit= Labour Prime Minister), David Steel (edit= Leader of Liberal party) , William Hague (edit = Leader of Conservative Party), Estelle Morris, Beverley Hughes, Michael Mates (prominent conservative MP whose brother was a prominent UK News Anchor), John Langford-Holt and Iain Mills. (Mills died in his flat in the square's Duncan House).

Other notable residents have included comedians Ben Lyon and Bud Flanagan, actor Peter Finch, writer Radclyffe Hall, former Lord Chief Justice Lord Goddard, journalist Norman Cliff, tennis writer Bud Collins, Anne, Princess Royal, Profumo affair topless showgirls Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice-Davies. Australian tennis player Rod Laver stayed here for the 1969 Wimbledon championships during his Grand Slam season.

From mum... also a few Antique Dealers lived there.

This seems to me like a protected "playground"... with MI5/MI6 staff in residence but Police uncomfortable with It (hence recording what was happening).

More intrigue... a Soviet spy and Oswald Moseley (head of British Fascists in the 30s) lived there.

All rumour? Well NO, this links to a british citizens jailed today for 18 years for supposedly making up stories that child abuse happened at this building:

In November 2014, Labour MP John Mann told the Daily Mail that he handed evidence of "abuse parties" by prominent MPs at Dolphin Square to the police in 1998 but that the case was quickly shelved on the orders of "those at the top." The Metropolitan Police Service opened an inquiry the same month under Operation Fairbank into allegations that prominent MPs used the block of flats as a venue for child abuse. Carl Beech, then known publicly under the pseudonym "Nick", made false allegations against several prominent men, claiming that he was taken to Dolphin Square regularly as a young boy and abused.

Exaro and the BBC News both carried interviews with Beech in which he lied about being abused at Dolphin Square. The force simultaneously launched a related murder inquiry under the name Operation Midland, in relation to Beech's claims that he saw an MP strangle a child to death. On 21 March 2016, the Metropolitan Police announced that this had been closed without any charges. That year it emerged that statements by Beech were fabrications and the Police's coverage was rebuked for being seen to legitimise the claims. In 2019, Beech was convicted of making up allegations of a VIP paedophile ring.

Finally, an interesting piece of History...

Grenville House (edit=part of Dolphin Square) was the headquarters of General De Gaulle’s Free French during World War II[13] and number 308 Hood House was used by MI5 section B5(b) responsible for infiltrating agents into potentially subversive groups from 1924 to 1946.

Small world...

edit on 26-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

All of the key points, the ISIS sniper trainer, SEALs being kicked put of Iraq and the arrest of the 16 Marines are in the public domain and true. It's the analysis and conclusions that Sorsha made that should be in question but it's definitely within the realm of possibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Seems the Pendleton inncident is growing

The Latest: 19 troops arrested in migrant smuggling case

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service said Friday that those arrested at Camp Pendleton include 18 Marines and one sailor, a Navy corpsman, who all serve in the same unit.

They are accused of various crimes ranging from migrant smuggling to drug-related offenses.

additional info

It's like a big mess. Getting shown the light... Even Guantanamo Bay has shenanigans going on
Attorneys seek to suppress evidence at trial of former Guantanamo Naval Base commander

A Navy captain accused of interfering in the death investigation of a civilian worker at U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay is angling to suppress much of the evidence against him.

John Nettleton, former commanding officer at Gitmo, has been charged with obstruction of justice, lying and falsifying records during a military investigation into the death of Christopher Tur.

edit on 7262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Seal Team 6

VIRGINIA MILITARY NEWS

[SEAL Team 6 member charged with impersonating someone to get nude photos

A member of the Navy's elite SEAL Team 6 who was named its Sailor of the Year in 2016 has been charged with pretending to be someone else over text messages so he could get nude photographs from women.

Petty Officer 1st Class Aaron Howard faces a general court-martial at Naval Station Norfolk, although his civilian defense attorney is seeking to have the case dismissed during a hearing next week.

The case is thrusting the ordinarily secretive naval special warfare community into an uncomfortable spotlight once again.

On Wednesday, a platoon of San Diego-based SEALs was sent home early from Iraq "due to a perceived deterioration of good order and discipline within the team during non-operational periods." And earlier this week, Navy Times reported that members of Virginia Beach-based SEAL Team 10 routinely used coc aine and were able to cheat drug tests before they were caught last year.  

edit on 7262019 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll take your Mom/Mum's word for it. I was thinking this yesterday and your post reminded me, maybe some have already made the connection. Victoria's Secret and Les Wexner have been a topic lately and that whole rabbit hole. Queen Victoria had some "escapades" as I am sure you know. I believe their is a tv show either coming out or out already..don't really keep up. Was "Victoria's Secret" staring us in the face the entire time?

The elite pedophile ring in England isn’t a myth unfortunately. In the 80’s we heard of a pedophile ring in Kincora Boys Home in Belfast created by the MI6. Shortly afterwards it was the orphanages in Wales. Then those of London, Scotland & finally Jimmy Saville went down. Today everything is done to cover up the biggest scandal of all: The implication of the royal family in this pedophile ring. So we’re going to talk about Satanism, pedophile crimes & a strange affair of a ceremony going wrong in the south of France. In 2012 a certain Chris Jones declares his two brothers, Adrian & Leander, have been assassinated because they were about to expose that elite’s pedophile ring & Miss Margaret Thatcher. Chris Jones told that when he was a kid he was forced into sexual intercourses with a High Court judge & a cop. Jones also denounced John Allen, manager of a Welsh orphanage, where many scandals were revealed recently. Adrian Jones had been a resident in Bryn Alyn & in 1992 he threatened John Allen to give him up if he wasn’t paying him a financial compensation [1]. He was killed on April the 17th 1992 in the criminal arson of his house.

beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Re Q3510 - a DECODE:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 332b6f No.7203329 📁
Jul 26 2019 13:57:28 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Do you remember?
We do.
Q

1) Timestamp/PostDelta 2 Acronyms give:

MEB
DLJ
CF = Clinton Foundation
CF = Clinton Foundation
HR

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

More sauce re Dolphin Square, that ties in Sir Jimmy Saville, but slightly tainted as "Nick" Beech was the guy jailed for 18 years today.

Sauce

ETA- Mods - Let me now if needs to be moved to other thread!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Any potential "other worldly" connection to some of this??

It pulls me that way..

MumofRelSciHistItSufi sounds like a great ATS user name...just a thought

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sabre, I had an interesting experience with Victoria's secret a few years ago... their Flagship store in Mayfair, London...

At the time I was running a team of global IT programme directors for a Telecomms company, half of whom were contractors who had to be kept happy.

One was an early 60's woman from a connected San Francisco family who I'd offered to take to a Michelin star restaurant in Mayfair for a catch-up.

She said "As long as I can drop into Victoria's Secret on the way"... I replied fine. We took a cab and this pushy single spinster demanded that I went into the underwear shop with her but I refused, stating a need for a cigarette. The shop closed at 8pm, an hour later, but she stayed in there until 8:20 waiting for me to go in and haul her out. Anywho, we went on to the restaurant and during the starter course she proceeded to pull out of her shopping bag the "romantic negligee" she had bought in Victoria's Secret... I couldn't enjoy the meal after that and fortunately she gave me adequate reason not to extend her contract a few weeks later.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Bill, in the news report on NBC it also spoke of the rape of a female seal.

like everyone here, I know their news is fed to them.

And the report on the marines tonight mention 'human smuggling' and other serious misconduct, which also gives me pause to question.

I learned 15-20 years ago Sourcha Faal was big on disinfo and in fact her site is not allowed on ATS as a source.
edit on 26-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Haha, love it... unfortunately my 80s ma's typing wouldn't pass the censors!

She send me texts like "I've just been taken out for supper; So F*ck"... should have read Suffolk. Her spoonerisms and pigeon english are a delight.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Are you thinking Men In Black for MEB?

In the UK, the MED is/was the Midlands Electricity Board.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Need some zeds before I type something unintelligible... Night all!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Corem, I checked the links from the twitter post. The Asinov guy was charged in 2014 and given a 7 year sentence.

The FBI agent named had a jan 1019 interview with Fox where he was described as a former FBI agent with counterintelligence.

So things are being pulled together and makes sense in with current news, but facts aren't adding up.

I doubt the official story, but give me some current facts that can be documented.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What caused you to have that smoke break rather than indulge..make the potential client happy at all costs right?. What did you notice of this woman to make you hesitant? Was she accompanied by anyone in our out of sight?

Maybe she was floozy..maybe she was a "doozy" Maybe your intuition knew lingerie was not the end game to her plan ( any known tunnels under that particular VC )

I am not really calling on the MIB (if that's what the go by)..They only arrive once a situation has been poorly contained.

MI6 and their everyday working relation with .......

Your Mum could handle it.. worst case scenario she is permanently banned after 24 hours. That would be one hell of a 24 hours though.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is probably not relevant, but I am compelled to post it anyway because things like this happen to me all the time and so many times I just blow it off. I'm going to document this one

I was curious about last night's Q drop #3504, the Video Game Meme of Epstein Island. I was looking closely and observed the trees in the first pic. They appeared to be in 3 groups. 2 large trees, then 8 at the bottom of the hill, then 7 on the rising hill. So, in typical Q mode, I looked up Q #287:

This is not a game.
Q

That seemed pretty darned apropos! So, something very serious is supposed to be looked into closely.

So, going back to the drop of the Game Meme #3504, Q says:

Anons going to play the new 'Save the Children from…….' video game when released?
The cast of characters should be interesting.
Q

I pondered it awhile, but RL matters interfered in any real digging on it today. Then, this evening, I was reading my usual list of news sources and this story was highlighted from CNN (News unlocks map....right?):

Boram, 6-year-old South Korean YouTuber, buys $8 million property
By Julia Hollingsworth and Ji Su Lee, CNN
Updated 2:55 PM ET, Fri July 26, 2019

n 2017, non-governmental organization Save the Children received complaints from citizens in South Korea who were worried Boram's clips could negatively impact the emotional and ethical development of young viewers.

They were especially concerned by staged clips that showed Boram stealing money from her father's wallet and appearing to drive cars on the road, the organization's advocacy department manager Koh Woohhyun told CNN.

Save the Children reported her videos to the police. The Seoul Family Court ordered Boram's parents to complete a counseling course designed to prevent child abuse.

The offending clips have since been taken down, Koh said.

I thought the article was rather banal for national news, but there is something about that article that is niggling at me.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No argument from me on that Corem.

Could be an agency gave it to her so elements could be debunked. The truth may lie somewhere in between.

Or this may be the truth while giving fabricated sources.

Isn't there a belief that if they tell is in some form, the perpetrators are absolved?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's very relevant. Starting at 3:20 of the below video you will see the "pit" come into frame. This was filmed( or posted ) by the recently arrested "John Mcafee". As you can see, it is then just an enclosed area of dirt. Recently, this area has been shown on many "videos" to be a "tennis court" That never existed.

That is where the bodies are buried. Q is directly pointing us to the "Tennis Court" which was nothing but dirt 2 weeks ago. I believe it to be a tarp overlaying that particular area.

I can only find the before "dirt pit" not the after with the tennis courts. If some one could show the before and after that has occurred this past week that would be awesome. Something in that "Pit" is being hidden from Sat view...for good or for worse.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: drew lynch videos made me do it

edit on 26-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: tiger balm ball sack

edit on 26-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The POTUS should have all exec orders cleared thru SCOTUS prior to signing them. Take out the time and money wasting politically charged lower courts.

We’re not talking about some gay wedding cake; POTUS is the ONLY nationally elected official who is the ONLY way you get to be SCOTUS.
So his/her executive orders should be green lit (or denied) from SCOTUS and eliminate the BS.

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join