It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Supreme Court rules Trump can use military funds for border wall construction

In an unsigned order, justices said they ruled in favor of the administration partly because “the Government has made a sufficient showing at this stage that the plaintiffs have no cause of action to obtain review” of the administration’s compliance with the federal statute invoked to divert the military funds.

No standing, meaning they have no actual reason to be there.

This is a huge thing. The lower courts have become places where folks with no dog in the fight can simply find a judge who will play and voila.

This has to change, unless you have a reason to be there then you should not be let in the door to begin with.

Frankly, I cannot fathom why the Executive honors any court ruling from the lower courts at all, after all who's going to do what if it is ignored???

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

idk if there's a way to confirm the validity unless someone decides to report on it but I did watch that Tucker segment with Terry Turchie. He looks upset and sounds serious. Even bought up a revolution
www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Btw....another noticeable similarity between Epstein and Disney...they both use trompe l'oeil painting on their buildings. What's the purpose of that?
(Edited)

I think it is an intentional psychological technique. It sends the conflicting messages, “this is real,” and “this is not real.” creating a disassociated dream state of “real, but not real.”

It’s kind of like the suspension of disbelief that occurs when you read a good fiction story. You know it isn’t true, but the compelling detail still sucks you in.

You might call it childlike wonder (Disney) or a dream-state (Epstein)

It quiets the restrictions of self censorship on thoughts and actions. If it isn’t real, you can believe anything (Disney) and your actions have no consequences (Epstein).

With both you see environments tend to be immersively weird.

Immersive definition
[ih-mur-siv] adjective. noting or relating to digital technology or images that actively engage one's senses and may create an altered mental state

Wonderland.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Made me wonder if the person in reference is now caught in the General FLYnn killbox?

[FLYRRFLY]

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

If a lower court of law-breaking judges rules that Nadler can access Grand Jury info from the Mueller Witch-Hunt, the DOJ should immediately appeal to the Supreme Court.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If a lower court of law-breaking judges rules that Nadler can access Grand Jury info from the Mueller Witch-Hunt, the DOJ should immediately appeal to the Supreme Court.

It is a fair point. I think it is why they have been very careful to shout and tweet but not actually do a thing that might wind up there.

Q posts the quote about when a government fails to serve it is time to oust the government. There are a lot of folks who have bravely stopped cooperating with the billions of requirements.

At some point we might see those DJT folks receiving subpoenas from the House just simply ignoring them...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: #3513… I heard Solomon on Hannity radio program today, but missed the "Coats Gone" part. Can Anyone else confirm?

P.S. That would really pis off Adam Schiff. Coats agreed to keep Schiff in-the-loop on what is being Declassified, before it happens.
edit on 7/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

At some point we might see those DJT folks receiving subpoenas from the House just simply ignoring them...

They've been ignoring them. Kelly Anne Conway laughed at hers. Don McGann politely declined. Nadler sent out 15 subpoenas 2 weeks ago. All ignored.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Cheers steaming... unfortunately that's just taking me to the qresearch home page at the mo?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's where I saw the story this morning. I do take that site with a LARGE grain of salt however, every now and then they stitch together a few seemingly unrelated events that paint pictures that turn out to be true. It's done all the time in the intel community. They will pour over news stories for little nuggets and connect the dots. The SEAL part of the story is the one that disturbs me the most at this point. In all my years I've NEVER heard of ANY unit being packed up and sent home during deployment, especially for the reason cited. A party with alcohol during July 4th while deployed where alcohol is prohibited. That would be disciplinary action period. To me the reason they were sent home is much more serious than that. Keep in mind, the people who end up in special operations units are the absolute best. They have a deep rooted sense of patriotism and higher purpose. But it can turn into a sense of "we know better than you" sound familiar? It's the leaderships job to make sure they remember why they do what they do. I'm very disturbed with what is going on with the SEAL community. This is not the first instance recently, another team completed failed drug testing for coke (drug use is almost unheard of in special ops). Two SEALs are awaiting courts martial for killing a green beret. Something is bad wrong with the SEALs and it's coming from the top. My concern is leadership has signed on with the DS.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

7/26/2019 Thread: (1) Topic ~ “US Army Takes Over Pentagon After US Navy Smuggles ISIS Snipers Into America To Kill Trump” Admiral set to become Navy's top officer retires over inappropriate professional relationship

twitter.com...

Is this connected to the Camp Pendleton arrests?

Maybe also related...

A Navy SEAL platoon deployed in Iraq is being kicked out and sent home early due to reported alcohol abuse

"The commander of the Special Operations Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (in Iraq) ordered the early redeployment of a SEAL Team platoon to San Diego," the command said in a press release, explaining that the problem that triggered the order was a "perceived deterioration of good order and discipline within the team during non-operational periods."

I thought the Navy Seals were pretty notorious for their drinking escapades. I doubt they were sent home because they drank a bit too much or too often.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

7/26/2019 Thread: (1) Topic ~ “US Army Takes Over Pentagon After US Navy Smuggles ISIS Snipers Into America To Kill Trump” Admiral set to become Navy's top officer retires over inappropriate professional relationship

twitter.com...

Is this connected to the Camp Pendleton arrests?

Maybe also related...

A Navy SEAL platoon deployed in Iraq is being kicked out and sent home early due to reported alcohol abuse

"The commander of the Special Operations Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (in Iraq) ordered the early redeployment of a SEAL Team platoon to San Diego," the command said in a press release, explaining that the problem that triggered the order was a "perceived deterioration of good order and discipline within the team during non-operational periods."

I thought the Navy Seals were pretty notorious for their drinking escapades. I doubt they were sent home because they drank a bit too much or too often.

Curious about the human smuggling aspect if the Marines at Camp Pendleton. Who were they smuggling? Illegals? Bear San Diego so I suppose that's possible, but why and who were they really? Even though the source seems to be Sorcha Fail, that part about human smuggling has me concerned when combined with Sorchas hogwash.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Ilhan Omar filing for divorce.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

From which husband/brother?

From her non-brother husband.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Ilhan Omar filing for divorce.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

From which husband/brother?

From her non-brother husband.

Yeah, the marriage to her brother ended several years ago, and that guy is now in Britain (with their real biological family).

This one is the guy who was her "real" husband, and is the father of their children.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If that story is even 10% true it should scare the hell out of every American

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Seeing a trend with the SF community on a looser leash. A bit of mercenary’ish feel, without the loot. A dangerous slope.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

A very dangerous slope. There's a reason why all branches and the DOD are headed by civilians, to keep these kinds of things from happening. But that assumes that the system is on the up and up.

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join