It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q3503 - don't overlook!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 187e97 No.7193285 šŸ“
Jul 25 2019 22:06:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1d6ade No.7192884 šŸ“
Jul 25 2019 21:39:17 (EST)
>>7192850
ThanQ baker. Wouldn't be here without you.

>>7192884
& we wouldn't be here without all of you (Anons/Patriots).
God bless and thank you.
Q

I think Q3504 is deliberately exciting with game pics to make us quickly gloss over Q3503 which looks like a bland "thank you" BUT

This Q post STARTS with an ampersand & and, I think, Q has asked us to work out the importance of & in "Alive & Wonderland"!

Does & mean "PATH TO"?

Did Wonderland = Saudi Arabia = Alwaleed bin Talal use Epsteins Island to hook Alice = Hillary on kids and then control her? Does that explain Epstein's Saudi Arabia passport?

ALICE path to WONDERLAND?

Since you mention it... Dopey.

More on Disney twit link

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My earlier Spreadsheet links have been updated to include Q posts 3503 to 3506!
Use same links

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great catch cranky!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Another good catch!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

EMN, the pic earlier from a tweet that pointed out the air-conditioning units... that's about the right number/siize for a 50m x 20m datacentre hall!

edit on 26-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Has Andrew Farkas been mentioned yet? Some shady nothings between him and Epstein.

In 2007, Farkas acquired American Yacht Harbor, which was a 127 slip marina with a small shopping center on the east side of St. Thomas. The purchase was completed for an undisclosed price according to a 2018 deposition. It isnā€™t clear how the partnership that followed came to fruition. However, in late May of that year, Epstein bought half the ownership interest in the marina. Not even Farkas's accountants know what he paid for his stake
(bolding by source)

sauce apologies if Farkas and this has already been mentioned.
edit on 7/26/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Last DECODEs before bed...

Q3504 generates following ACRONYMS from timestamp/postdelta:

VIF
DHF = Dianne Feinstein?
BW
JE =Jeffrey Epstein
KM

Q3506 has a POTUS MIRROR in timestamp of:

Jul 25 2019 22:54:45

MIRROR timestamp is 22:45:54
which produces MIRROR delta of 23:09
and IntraDelta of 32:09

Q3209 shows a trailer pic of POTUS appearing on Hannity - this reinforces the catch made earlier about the intended message re AG BARR giving package to Devin Nunes, cited by POTUS on tonight's show.

Note the "Cast of Characters" in text of Q3506 - the ACRONYMS for this post abbreviate that 3 ways so may be important.
We've seen Commander in Chief, Commander AND Chief, and now Cast of Characters in Q posts:
VBS
DII
CC
CK
KK

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Last minute find re Save the Children and Prince Andrew... here

It comes up in a web page with a powerpoint in sub window but you need to scroll to near the end of the notes underneath!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

EMN, I just reviewed the first pic in Q3504 again...

As well as 17 palm trees, there are 23 (PAIN) upside down crosses (Satanism) under the WALK/LOOK/INTERACT/TALK wooden menu banner!

...and a PEPE the frog "eye" by the rabbit hole!!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The info in these links doesn't directly tie Disney to Epstein island but it does highlight parallels between the two --namely Disney's ties to Masonry, the Cabal, Intelligence, Monarch Mind Control and SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse).

Allegedly, experiments and programming took place in the underground city/tunnels (called 'Utilidors ') beneath Disneyworld (that CIA assisted in creating).

If you're familiar with Fiona Barnett (SRA survivor turned whistleblower), she claims to have been abused at parties held in Disneyland and Bohemian Grove.

"Building Disney: The Magic Kingdom and the CIA"
adventure.howstuffworks.com... Vds6MJfUDyN019FDu50BPrrJ8

Reddit thread: "I was an undercover security officer at Disneyworld...I found their darkest secret"
www.reddit.com...

A retired Navy admiral Joe Fowler was in charge of constructing bothDisneylandĀ and Walt Disney World. How do admirals fit into the power structure? Admirals are briefed each day, and are given information concerning the secret power structure. Most men who are at that military level are Illuminati or at least well controlled by the system. Within the last few years there has been an intense effort to weed out any admirals who are not loyal to the Illuminatiā€¦

According to CIA informants opposed to the N.W.O. CIA contractors were brought in to build the underground tunnels atĀ DisneyworldĀ in 1977. These contractors were sworn to secrecyā€¦ only informed on a need to know basis why the CIA was involved with an amusement park. To work on the secret tunnel project took an ā€˜Above Top Secretā€™ clearance. A major programming centre was constructed underĀ LakeĀ Holdenā€¦ The tunnel system was built for programming trauma-based total mind-controlled slavesā€¦

this-present-crisis.blogspot.com... RfTAFjn6c7G4
edit on 26-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: DISCLAIMER www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"Jeffrey Epstein and Sen. Dianne Feinstein's husband were coinvestors in an exclusive private-equity fund"
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Justoneman

What happens when people start figuring out the Rothschilds and their Puppet Masters have been pulling the strings in every Intel Agency for over a hundred years?

I suppose until enough know about it and get serious about stopping them, nothing much will happen to them. Enough of us know it now to be able to expose them and began to break the programmed responses the Rothschild criminal CABAL built into their marks.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: "Truth is a force of nature"

quodverum.com...

Damn IAMTAT, that makes me think the POTUS read my post in THIS thread about it. Only, I didn't post it 1st. I don't read his tweets unless ATS post is made with it. I had no idea he said that.

And, "truth is a force of nature" is exactly what it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Law of the High Seas or the "Earth."

Here's a much shorter version.
Admiralty Law: Word Controlled Humans & The Law of Money - It's A Racket! - Jordan Maxwell

www.youtube.com...

Q teams know this explicitly. Contained in the drops. All references to The Original Constitution are exclusively about the first few paragraphs - Humans Are Inherently Free... FULL STOP.

It is in part why the US is the focal point - those first few words are the seeds of The Plan.

Excellent point. I have been pointing this out to my friends all of my life, and that the Rulers of old didn't walk away from their desire to rule us one way or another. Or as the DNC and their Antifa fascist thugs say "by an means necessary". I think we see evidence they cling to their desires.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
NEW Q 4 U

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Jul 2019 - 1:52:21 PM
www.miamiherald.com...šŸ“
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
25 Jul 2019 - 1:59:37 PM
www.cbr.com...šŸ“
Nothing!
Q

She is a D and is going after Epstein's helpers? AND she is cute!

She might be the leading D in America if this keeps up!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Interesting News Blurb - Certainly seems this issue is being taken very seriously !

16 Camp Pendleton Marines arrested by NCIS for alleged human smuggling and drug offenses

Naval Criminal Investigative Service carried out a mass arrest of 16 Marines Thursday morning during a battalion formation aboard Camp Pendleton, California, according to Marine Corps officials. The Marines were arrested for allegations related to ā€œvarious illegal activitiesā€ from human smuggling to drugs, the Marine Corps said in a press release.........

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Just FYI, the nosleep subreddit is for fictional stories that are made to seem real....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Q Drop 3506. ā€œThe Epstein Island Cast of Characters Are Knownā€

This would certainly explain Epstein attempted suicide. Prosecutors have the evidence on the ā€œbig namesā€ and do not need info from Epstein. Thus eliminating any ā€œdealā€ and his staring at the harshest penalties available.

Letā€™s now see if ā€œknownā€ translates into ā€œarrests and chargesā€.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I saw that. I decided to share it, anyway because after reading the entire thread, imo it sounds more like disinfo (fiction dispersed with truth) than pure fiction. What he wrote correlates with other sources that reveal secret aspects of Disneyworld. The entertainment industry feeds us soft disclosure through the fiction genre. You can read it and decide for yourself, or not. Maybe you're one of those who needs to wait for Q to confirm it for you before you decide its true
edit on 26-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Trust me, that entire subreddit is pure fiction. I have been frequenting it for years, and I actually read the post you linked back when it was first posted. I have been doing this kinda stuff a long time, long before Q came around, and I definitely do not need my hand held to know what is real and what is not.

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join