It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This puts it in context, so every one can know that Bob Mueller LIED in his report.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... apadopoulos/

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A POTUS video tweet this evening starts with a countdown.

When you connect it to a Q post using the tweet hrs and mins you get 4:43pm = Q1643:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f240d5 No.1952583 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:18:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 00a106 No.1952489 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:13:12 (EST)
>>1952277
>www.amerika.org...📁
by
[BROCK]
[DORSEY]
with a mention of
[CORSI]
huh?
Bull# meter off the charts with this one

>>1952489
We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.

Q

edit on 23-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am getting a 404 to your link and the same when i go to gateway pundit and click the link.

Edit: the link is coming up now from your link and the direct site. Must have been an edit.
edit on 23-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
mobile.twitter.com...
I think it's begun.
There is no doubt in my mind these OFFICIAL requests are merely a formality to investigations already in progress.

I hope these Republican Senators and House members are running their requests by A.G. Barr first, just to make sure Huber/Durham/Horowitz haven't already requested those documents in connection with their investigation(s).

Lindsay Graham wisely said in May that he's not starting another investigation into Spygate, Hillary, etc., because Barr assured him that the DOJ has all bases covered.

The Senate/House should focus on accomplishing what they promised the electorate.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Gateway Pundit is BRUTAL on the browser. My pop-up/ad blocker shows 39 intrusions blocked at:

Must be a VERY popular article tonight!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I’m thinking Mueller may have relied more on his 18 lefty prosecutors than his own eyes and ears. He may have been asked to sign off on a product (Report) that he may not be fully aware of the raw intel that was used/ignored along the way.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Nadler requested Mueller, using a "friendly" subpoena on May 28th. Mueller picked a July date, to give him time to read his Special Counsel report. That unfamiliarity may also be why Mueller needs his trusted assistant alongside tomorrow. It's been reported by Sara Carter that Andrew Weismann wrote the 483 page report. Mueller just signed off on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If anyone wants a link to the post that was removed just pm me

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Gateway Pundit is BRUTAL on the browser. My pop-up/ad blocker shows 39 intrusions blocked at:

Must be a VERY popular article tonight!

That should prove a good line of questioning to ask Mueller about. How in hell did he not know Misfud and Halper were working with Western Intelligence Agencies on behalf of the Obama Admin?

If all us Anons could piece together their ties to Western Intelligence Agencies, surly the Special Counsel could figure it out too?
He's got some splaining to do.

edit on 23-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Bryan Llenas tweet about situation in Puerto Rico (imo directly related to Epstein's island):

JUST NOW: This is the moment protesters found out about the @ElNuevoDia report that @ricardorossello’s resignation is imminent and within hours. The scene outside la Fortaleza...

twitter.com...

"Puerto Rico's Governor, Ricardo Rissello's Resignation Imminent"
account.miamiherald.com...
edit on 23-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think this point is greatly overlooked. I mentioned yesterday that the meeting between Trump and RM the night before his appointment as SC..to this ridiculously long and expensive witch hunt..made no sense. Both knew he couldn't be the FBI director twice. Anyone who's paid attention must understand that RM is a Trojan horse of sorts. Why would RM accept the role of SC is a question I haven't seen asked very often..if at all. I am not a Marine but, I know a few and they are tough prideful individuals. I don't feel it's too far fetched to assume that RM made a tough, and dangerous choice to choose country over deep state traitors. I see RM as a somewhat defeated/weathered man who's ready to die..not suicidal, just had his fill and doesn't care anymore. I've always seen him as a gray hat. If he could have nailed Trump he would have, no worries. He couldn't..so he shifted his focus (in the sake of his own legacy) to the real perpetrators. That's we're the "redacted" pages of his report come into play. Those pages we're redacted for the security of "ongoing investigations" D5. Barr and Huber will take over from there.

Tomorrow will be a complete # show of deep state desperation.

But, I feel RM did his job we'll in respect to the oath he swore on.

Protect our country from threats "Foreign and Domestic"

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Bryan Llenas tweet about situation in Puerto Rico (imo directly related to Epstein's island):

JUST NOW: This is the moment protesters found out about the @ElNuevoDia report that @ricardorossello’s resignation is imminent and within hours. The scene outside la Fortaleza...

twitter.com...

Can't wait for Trump's tweets about it. He will probably splice his "I told you so, remember?" with Dems Supporting RossellĂł.

Should be an instant classic.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I understand this is directed at Care but my take is he didn't know because he/they didn't ask.

Seems Soloman may have more info and expect/hope he informed Repubs
From original source John Soloman at The Hill Y'all really need to read the entire report.

looks like Durham is doing his job.

The contact, confirmed by multiple sources and contemporaneous email, sent an unmistakable message: Durham, the U.S. attorney handpicked by Attorney General William Barr to determine whether the FBI committed abuses during the Russia investigation, is taking a second look at one of the noteworthy figures and the conclusions of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report.

The evidence I reviewed suggests Mueller’s handiwork may be exposed for glaring omissions that, when brought to public light, leave key questions unanswered, especially about how the FBI’s unprecedented probe of the Trump campaign started.

edit on 23-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Personally, I don't think Mueller was very involved in the witch-hunt (aka "Special Counsel Investigation). Most evidence I've heard, points to Andrew Weismann running the show.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Dims may see this movement as a template for driving Trump out of office for his crimes of low unemployment, record investment returns, fewer regulations, forging peace with North Korea, etc..etc..

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Mueller's council, tomorrow:

Aaron Zebley was an attorney for Justin Cooper, the IT aide who set up the private email server and who destroyed Clinton’s old Blackberry phones with a hammer, Fox News’s Tucker Carlson reported on Dec. 7.

Documents obtained by Fox News show that Zebley, as Cooper’s acting attorney, “stonewalled” Senate investigators who wanted to question Cooper regarding Clinton’s mishandling of classified information.

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The investigation and attempted entrapment of Trump campaign officials was the result of a FAKE intelligence report drummed up by Obama/Brennan's CIA.

There's so much info to digest that we sometimes forget some of the important nuggets posted to past ATS Q threads. You almost need a Spygate specific encyclopedia with an attached search engine function, lol.
edit on 7/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join