It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Quadrivium

If we get the truth now there possibly will not be another election cycle. That's my wish

"This is not another 4-year election"

Explain your thinking please, what you have in mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As I said in a new thread on this subject, Google, Facebook, Twitter, are very fragile, because they don't own anything, like Airlines, Power Companies, etc.. A DOJ investigation will severely hurt their stock and net worth.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Maybe Trump will get the two years returned to him that were stolen.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

BTW...It's disappointing that the DOJ (Barr) is telling Mueller that he can't go beyond what his report says, when he testifies on Wednesday. The vast majority of Republican questions for Mueller have nothing to do with his report.

Agreed. I wanted to hear some hard questions coming from both sides about stuff not in the report.

Trump and the doj are acting like they really don't want muller talking.

Mueller asked for the "constraints and limits" letter from the DOJ. He doesn't want to answer the questions Republicans have been floating in conservative media for many months. Now he has an additional alibi/reason not to answer those.

Gotta be frustrating for Sean Hannity, cause he's having a special tonight at 9pm (Eastern) to "coach" the less engaged Republicans on what to ask, during their 5 minute time-frame.
edit on 7/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A week to remember.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My thinking is that I would like to see these old, corrupt systems demolished along with the abolishment of debt slavery. A true restoration of power to the people...ushering in a new era of peace and prosperity for all
edit on 23-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I still say it's not going to matter whether Mueller answers Republicans' Questions or not. The Questions themselves will open some eyes and reveal a lot to the public.

edit on 23-7-2019 by queenofswords because: typo corrections

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Re Q3468 - DECODEs:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 209dbd No.7150048 📁
Jul 23 2019 16:18:25 (EST)
DkVYp3IUwAA-ia7.jpg

DkWeO4RVAAAs6iN.jpg

twitter.com...📁
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
Q

1) Timestamp includes 25=5by5 = Eyes On,

2) Timestamp 16:18:25 adds to 1+6+1+8+2+5 = 23 = PAIN,

3) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:

TSCHANGEWECANBELIEVEIN = 206

Q206:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ss2EXAyq No.150560899 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:47:11 (EST)
Can’t wait for the green light.
Teams on standby.

Q

edit on 23-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Q3468

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
My thinking is that I would like to see these old, corrupt systems demolished along with the abolishment of debt slavery. A true restoration of power to the people...ushering in a new era of peace and prosperity for all

That's what I was afraid of...........
Dangerous thinking there my friend.
The U.S. constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written. The only thing that should change is getting back to the constitution.
Nip corruption in the bud, limit the size and scope of government and move forward with the system we have,
I would agree to putting safeguards in place to try and keep this sort of corruption from happening again though.

I can not image this great country with a King or Dictator. Unfortunately that is where anything else, other than the system we currently have, would surely lead.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Does the Constitution include directives on establishing a two party political system?
How do you nip corruption in the bud?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Re Q3469 - DECODES:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 38cc52 No.7150840 📁
Jul 23 2019 17:12:14 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Targets ('models') made to fill out an extensive background report?
Targets ('models') asked in detail re: family?
Targets ('models') generally 'green lit' based on 'loner' 'insecurity' 'depressed' P_eval?
Targets ('models') generally 'green lit' based on 'humble' 'poorer' family background? [prevent possible 'legal' retaliation]
THE SPIDER-WEB CONNECTS THOSE MOST TRUSTED, THOSE MOST RICH, THOSE MOST POWERFUL, …………..
SAFE?
FREE?
Highest Level Security + MAX Protect
Q

1) Timestamp/Post Delta 2 ACRONYMS give:
QLN
HCE
AW = Anthony Weiner?
HM = His Majesty Prince Andrew?
CM

2) 3469 is the 487th PRIME

3) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:

SCTTTPTTHESPIDERWEBCONNECTSTHOSEMOSTTRUSTEDTHOSEMOSTRICHTHOSEMOSTPOWERFULSAFEFREEHLSMAXP = 1166

Q1166:

Not a coincidence.
25/100%.
Q

... 25% of models abused or trafficked?

4) The STRINGER ………….. also appears in Q2993, 2943, 2856

Aside: The sister of one of my kids' school friends became a top flight model at around 17; appearing artfully naked on page 5 of the Daily Mail (or was it the Express). She was quickly recruited to model in Japan but returned shortly after as a coc aine addict looking to hideaway back to the quiet life. I wasn't aware at the time of the potential other implications.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If Mueller testifies and it’s a lead balloon... they will be out of bullets.

They never had any bullets, just blanks.

I believe they keep at it in part because they are afraid and perhaps a greater reason is to continually give the media a reason negative Trump narrative.

That's just me.

I 2nd that opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Works both ways.

The dems are going to ask question that if not answered by muller will cause some to start to wonder why the potus is above the law.

Because you know the dems will frame their questions in a way that assumes guilt.

So I believe this was a bad move by the doj. Let muller speak.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Sabrechucker
en.wikipedia.org...

I hope someone (who knows how) has that page saved. It's going to be a riot comparing it today, to how it will change as the "conspiracy theory" is proven correct, over time.

Control/Alt/Print Screen buttons on the Keyboard at the same time saves an electronic version to the clipboard. If it will copy that way we are good to go.
ETA
It worked for me on your link.
edit on 23-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It’s not really the DOJ. Mueller is the one who asked for the letter, and the one who doesn’t want to talk about anything other than what’s in the report.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
At this point it would not surprise me, God forbid, Mueller has a heart attack.... Show of hands please lol eta or Nadler if it matters... He already rehearsed for that part and did an admirable job imo
edit on 7232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My fear is that his deputy side kick will be completely free to talk about stuff outside the report.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I still say it's not going to matter whether Mueller answers Republicans' Questions or not. The Questions themselves will open some eyes and reveal a lot to the public.

Sure hope you're right qow, perhaps forces MSM to try and spin, um, I mean answer some of the undoubtedly unanswered Q-uestions Mueller will leave hanging. The reaction after the Mueller ' Show ' will be the most interesting part.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: queenofswords

Works both ways.

The dems are going to ask question that if not answered by muller will cause some to start to wonder why the potus is above the law.

Because you know the dems will frame their questions in a way that assumes guilt.

So I believe this was a bad move by the doj. Let muller speak.

They’ve done exactly that for 2+ years. The Dems AND the MSM. That’s why this is a nothing Burger.

If they impeach;

a) they risk NOT getting enough votes (218) to pass the House
b) if they DO get 218, it dies a quick death in Senate

If they don’t impeach;

a) they avoid a/b above
b) they can keep threatening to impeach

Now, if you have no legislative wins, you have no political message/plan, your 20 candidates for 2020 are from the Island of Misfit Dems, and the face of the party has been hijacked by the Squat Cobblers... which impeachment option above do you go with?

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join