It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Justoneman

The embedded vid is a hollywood conspiracy themed documentary. Nothing visually bad and I didn't believe everything presented.

The second one is a trailer from the movie Adrenochrome (IMDB) with a youtuber giving his personal review on it. The movie & trailer is a low budget sick flick with Tom Sizemore.

Thank you much.

I am assuming it is about drinking blood too.

Yes, correct.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The bits I am seeing is embarrassing.

Wizard of oz type reveal - bumbling, incoherent, and saying nothing.

This could only be worse if he died on stage.

Talking points will be obvious, parsing will be the most extreme yet, and it all adds up to nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mueller literally knows nothing. Absolutely nothing. He has not really answered any questions posted to him at all. This is embarrassing for our government, for our Congress and especially for Bob Mueller.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think he's looking for his scotch, or two, or three.

AW? Alice & Wonderland?

ETA: nvm. Just realized who is AW.

edit on 24-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

edit on 7/24/2019 by carewemust because: Two Mueller Threads Going Already. Plus this one is 90% full.

edit on 7/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mueller literally knows nothing. Absolutely nothing. He has not really answered any questions posted to him at all. This is embarrassing for our government, for our Congress and especially for Bob Mueller.

It appears the Dems "colluded" on their approach to making obstruction a thing, as all of their questions are in order as dispensed from the pickle factory vending machine.

Esoterically this is pretty amazing.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Mueller doesnt know who Fusion GPS is? What kind of clown show was he running over there?

Apparently the kind where the actors wear greasepaint, silly clothing, and comically oversized shoes.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

All this talk about Trump wanting Mueller to be fired, and calling this obstruction. Did I miss something? Was Mueller actually fired? Did Trump ever go thru with what he talked about? No! He didnt! Who cares what he talked about? Mueller was allowed to complete his investigation completely unobstructed.

One of the Republicans asked Mueller if his investigation was hindered, and Mueller said no, it wasn't.

I don't see how you make a case for obstruction when the (nominal) head of the investigation doesn't believe any obstruction happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
At this point, I'm wondering if Mueller is going to cancel the second hearing and run away crying. This is painful to watch.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
At this point, I'm wondering if Mueller is going to cancel the second hearing and run away crying. This is painful to watch.

He'll feel MUCH better after a 4 martini lunch.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Interesting comment from viewer on the Fox Business News of Mueller testimony that the cameras are zooming in on any Dem questioners and zooming OUT for any REP questioners.

MSM creating a biased viewing experience for the people?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Mike Johnson about to drop the death blow.
0 Republicans on Mueller's team. Peter strzok and Lisa Page emails and texts were they about to take down Donald Trump.

How will Mueller ever recover?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, the MSM chooses every single camera shot, every quote, every chyron to the letter for maximum impact. They have had about 75 years of practice on how to frame things to gaslight and brainwash the unsuspecting public. They know EXACTLY what they are doing with every single thing they do. It is a science.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Funny how they had this graphic ready to go as soon as the lady said it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This Geezer Mueller can't even remember which president appointed him Attorney General of Massachusetts

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have a sick feeling about this. Muller is doing horribly on purpose. Dems are going to demand a redo.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure if he's a weasel or a snake. A Sneasel?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think he (Müller), is just doing what he is being told to. I mean the contradictions are really in your face!
edit on 24-7-2019 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Isn't there another hearing this afternoon? I bet his wife will be chaperoning his lunch break.

What time is the second hearing, BTW?

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join