It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

BIG!

WHY isn't this a new thread yet?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BIG!

WHY isn't this a new thread yet?

I dont know?!?! It absolutely HUGE is true though. Someone else just said that Gateway Pundit is also reporting this. I wasnt sure if anyone else had heard this or not, so I brought it here first of course!

This is also the first that I have heard of Seths brother Aaron also being involved!!
edit on 15-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

First I've heard of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
FOX News sat on the story.
Ellen Rattner works for them and she informed her boss about what Assange told her....
But that isn't NEWS???

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So that leads me to believe that EVERYONE already knows that Rich was the leaker, and they are willfully gaslighting the American public because.....Orange man bad. Congress, media, everybody. God forbid the actual truth come out, because then what would happen?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here's a new droneAnon vid from JE's island.
It shows the doors on the tunnel.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
CNN "exclusive"

Chock full of information, timelines, and more of the same old,

“It doesn’t matter what you found out from the Wikileaks emails, we need you to focus on how Russia exposing them and interfering in the election (read: the illusion we propagandized for the last several decades) means you should’ve just elected that witch anyway, but since you decided to elect the Donald, we are going to find a way to oust him and put our witch in, anyway” signed- the cabal.

Summary my own words and opinion.

xclusive: Security reports reveal how Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling

New documents obtained exclusively by CNN reveal that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange received in-person deliveries, potentially of hacked materials related to the 2016 US election, during a series of suspicious meetings at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

The documents build on the possibility, raised by special counsel Robert Mueller in his report on Russian meddling, that couriers brought hacked files to Assange at the embassy.

The surveillance reports also describe how Assange turned the embassy into a command center and orchestrated a series of damaging disclosures that rocked the 2016 presidential campaign in the United States.

ETA I’m ignorant of what the actual difference in the real world is between whether Russia leaked the emails or an inside DNC operative leaked them. (Seth Rich) other than proving motive and bringing his murderer to justice, does whether he leaked the emails, or Russia hacked them, actually matter to the fallout from the content of the emails?(she lost)

Why isn’t what the emails revealed left to stand? Nothing, in my eyes, can delegitimize the fact that evidence against Hilary Clinton and co. were revealed through the release of the emails. And that those revelations were all true.

“What difference does it make ???”

/endrant

edit on 15-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

More booms possibly incoming...

The complaint also mentions an interesting development in my ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the FBI. The feds claimed they had no information pertaining to Seth Rich, but they appear to be changing their tune. Shortly after Attorney General William Barr announced plans to declassify documents related to the Russian Collusion Hoax, the FBI’s attorney informed me that new documents were being processed. I should receive them not later than July 22, 2019. The DNC’s objections to our subpoenas for “Russian hacking’ information are also due on July 22, 2019, and production is due on August 8, 2019.

lawflog.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Holy cow....this is an excerpt from a new lawsuit filed today. Regarding Wikileaks and Seth Rich. Some new players are added to the game....Does anybody know anything about these people listed? This woman is a contributor for Fox News (whatever that is worth these days lol).

thedcpatriot.com...

Mr. Rich, a DNC employee, was murdered in Washington, D.C. on July 10, 2016, and the murder remains unsolved. Here’s an excerpt from the amended suit (“RCH” stands for “Russian Collusion Hoax”): 45. Mr. Butowsky stumbled into the RCH crosshairs after Ellen Rattner [sic], a news analyst for Fox News and the White House correspondent for Talk Media News, contacted him in the Fall of 2016 about a meeting she had with Mr. Assange. Ms. Rattner’s brother, the late Michael Rattner, was an attorney who had represented Mr. Assange. According to Ms. Rattner, she made a stop in London during a return flight from Berlin, and she met with Mr. Assange for approximately six hours in the Ecuadorean embassy. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange told her that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron, were responsible for releasing the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange wanted the information relayed to Seth’s parents, as it might explain the motive for Seth’s murder. 46. Upon her return to the United States, Ms. Rattner asked Mr. Butowsky to contact the Rich family and relay the information from Mr. Assange, apparently because Ms. Rattner did not want her involvement to be made public. In the two months that followed, Mr. Butowsky did not attempt to contact the Rich family, but he grew increasingly frustrated as the DNC and #Resistance “journalists” blamed the Russian government for the email leak. On December 16, 2016, Mr. Butowsky sent a text message to Ms. Ratner:

BUTOWSKY [7:10 a.m.]: “Why don’t [sic] you speaking up about email hack?”

RATTNER [9:28 a.m.]: “I have”

Ms. Rattner subsequently told Mr. Butowsky that she had informed Bill Shine, who was then the co-president of Fox News, about her meeting with Mr. Assange in London. Ms. Rattner also informed Fox News producer Malia Zimmerman about her meeting with Mr. Assange.

47. On December 17, 2016, at the instigation of Ms. Rattner, Mr. Butowsky finally contacted Joel and Mary Rich, the parents of Seth, and he relayed the information about Ms. Rattner’s meeting with Mr. Assange. During that conversation, Mr. Rich told Mr. Butowsky that he already knew that his sons were involved in the DNC email leak, but he and his wife just wanted to know who murdered Seth. Mr. Rich said he was reluctant to go public with Seth’s and Aaron’s role in leaking the emails because “we don’t want anyone to think our sons were responsible for getting Trump elected.” Mr. Rich said he did not have enough money to hire a private investigator, so Mr. Butowsky offered to pay for one. Mr. Rich accepted the offer and thanked Mr. Butowsky in an email.

I believe something along these lines did come up in the past. After that private investigator that was hired/paid for by Butowsky on behalf of the Rich family to look into SR's murder, and shortly after he came public with some information the Rich family lambasted him and said they were no part of it, and the information hes coming out with had nothing to do with them and Seth had nothing to do with the leaks, again I think that's how it went, but I'm not entirely sure. I do remember seeing something about SR's brother being involved, and I believe that he, and their parents came out and said that he and Seth had nothing to do with it.

I wish I could easily confirm what I'm saying by remembering properly, but it wasn't too long after Seth's murder I believe.

Take it with a grain of salt because I can't recall anything correctly at this point; too much sh# mixed into all of this, and it all blends together. Rod Wheeler is the PI, and he even backtracked on his claims. All of the claims linking SR to Wikileaks have been backtracked by the PI, and Fox News etc. The bad part about dealing with shady people is that we will never have a clue if the Rich family was threatened to deny Seth's involvement in the DNC leaks or not, and it honestly sucks.

Seth murdered > Aaron set up a GoFundMe to hire the investigator > Butowsky paid for Rod Wheeler (Also a Fox contributor) > his investigation allegedly led him back to Seth being the source of the DNC leaks > Rich family vehemently denies Seth's involvement with the leak, and their involvement with the investigation > stories get retracted. If that helps the order of events at all.

Also, apologies if any of this was already said by the time I got around to replying lol.
edit on 7/15/2019 by imthegoat because: Stupid forum code

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Doesn't Seth Rich's Brother work in the aerospace industry.? Could he have know something regarding issues with planes..maybe intentional?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hmmmm is Fox News producer Malia Zimmerman, part of Hannity's team?

Would explain why he was all in on Seth Rich.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I believe you're remembering parts of the Fox fumbled story...

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We should keep a very close eye on the Ellen Ratner/Seth Rich story.

For the Qanons Seth Rich is the Emotional Keystone.

Careful release of this is very important to us all, as Seth Rich is seen by the Anons as the quintessential archetype of Hero-Victim.

This a big reveal here...

"Mr. Rich said he was reluctant to go public with Seth’s and Aaron’s role in leaking the emails because “we don’t want anyone to think our sons were responsible for getting Trump elected.”

This has a chance to burn the entire system down, or be a candle in the wind of not played perfectly.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

The music ensemble's a little weird but other than that, great footage. I noticed those doors don't have handles. Do they slide? How are they secured.

Something else I've been thinking about concerning the temple...JE had enough money that if he wanted to build an authentic replica of an ancient shrine, he could have done it.

Instead he created this gawdy, tacky looking facade even to the point of having a fake door and shadows painted to give the illusion of depth. It looks cartoonish. Why?
Does he have extremely bad taste or does it represent some hidden meaning. Along with those hieroglyphic looking symbols surrounding the outside.

There's something to it, I'm just trying to figure out what

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe its not so baseless after all....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, that was part of it, but the family denying it all is the main part. If what they said originally is true why backtrack and deny it all once the investigator starts making claims?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes, Aaron works for Northrup Grumman (B-2) according to below article.

Brother of Seth Rich Works for Government Contractor That Provides Cyber Defense

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We may find out in about a week or so from post above - July 22.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is why the Rich families denials don’t really mean much to me. If Aaron was involved, he’s got a lot to lose. Also, as said before they’re Trump haters so they don’t wanna be associated with that.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A visit from Democrat operatives?
Along with a threat to their lives...

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join