It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I was just thinking a weird thought there, Im watching the documentary on the chicago worlds fair 1893
and they built the manufacturer and liberal arts hall.

and apparently it was so big , that you could fit the entire pyramid of giza inside this building , the building was made from steel beams wood and glass and that stucco stuff. The building was constructed in 18 months.

When we look at the pyramid , its design its shape its sizes , we measure it and find all this maths
we say we can never do anything as precise. Well maybe not as precise , but we have its maths for sure , and we are able to build to its colossal size or bigger. The manufacturer and liberal arts hall was the largest building ever built apparently you could fit the entire standing russian army inside it.

Anyway , i think that the purpose of the pyramid is to transfer the knowledge of the maths if there were ever any disasters on earth , like a comet etc , or a flood , the pyramid unless hit directly would likely survive and if any humans did they would have that to remind them , if all the books destroyed the pyramid remains to be measured and the maths rememebered.

where the chicago world fair largest building ever made on earth was temporary , and contained all the maths and engineering knowledge we had at the time to make it , it was put up then taken down.

, maybe we should make something as equally good as the pyramid for future generations in case the pyramid is destroyed somehow

totally random post not related to the sphinx, well maybe a little because its the pyramid

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Harte

My bad. I didn’t know I was talking to a moron. Keep living in the Nile. Denial! 😎🤣
The Rhind Papyrus, dating from around 1650 BCE, is a kind of instruction manual in arithmetic and geometry, and it gives us explicit demonstrations of how multiplication and division was carried out at that time. It also contains evidence of other mathematical knowledge, including unit fractions, composite and prime numbers, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means, and how to solve first order linear equations as well as arithmetic and geometric series. The Berlin Papyrus, which dates from around 1300 BCE, shows that ancient Egyptians could solve second-order algebraic (quadratic) equations.

Romans didn’t come along until 5000 years after the Egyptians.

Because you know little about the subject, and apparently have never looked at the instructional problems the Rhind offers, you believe the above is evidence of "advanced" mathematics.
On the other hand, I majored in math, was a mechanical engineer for 20 years, and have taught advanced math, geometry, and physics in high school for the last 14 years.
I'm very comfortable with the knowledge on the subject of Egyptian mathematics that I have garnered over the decades of me looking at these claims, and I've been over all the problems in the Rhind Papyrus. If you ever decide to look at these problems, you'll find nothing whatsoever advanced about them.
In the meantime, I suppose you will continue your self-imposed ignorance and keep making a fool of yourself concerning subjects you know little or nothing about.
For example, what is 2,600 minus 1300?

Harte

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

I went searching for more information with some mathematical corroboration for the engineering details in your post and got this.

Not going to win any debates with Harte using the Rhind papyrus and X-files Gethsemane episode coincidence now are we?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

My bad. I didn’t know I was talking to a moron. Keep living in the Nile. Denial! 😎🤣
The Rhind Papyrus, dating from around 1650 BCE, is a kind of instruction manual in arithmetic and geometry, and it gives us explicit demonstrations of how multiplication and division was carried out at that time. It also contains evidence of other mathematical knowledge, including unit fractions, composite and prime numbers, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means, and how to solve first order linear equations as well as arithmetic and geometric series. The Berlin Papyrus, which dates from around 1300 BCE, shows that ancient Egyptians could solve second-order algebraic (quadratic) equations.

Romans didn’t come along until 5000 years after the Egyptians.

Because you know little about the subject, and apparently have never looked at the instructional problems the Rhind offers, you believe the above is evidence of "advanced" mathematics.
On the other hand, I majored in math, was a mechanical engineer for 20 years, and have taught advanced math, geometry, and physics in high school for the last 14 years.
I'm very comfortable with the knowledge on the subject of Egyptian mathematics that I have garnered over the decades of me looking at these claims, and I've been over all the problems in the Rhind Papyrus. If you ever decide to look at these problems, you'll find nothing whatsoever advanced about them.
In the meantime, I suppose you will continue your self-imposed ignorance and keep making a fool of yourself concerning subjects you know little or nothing about.
For example, what is 2,600 minus 1300?

Harte

You cannot say you are a REAL expert in ancient Egyptian math unless you use their numbers and math and calculate by hand (no calculators or pencils or pens nor paper, just papyri 103,564.5678 divided by (145/567) a fraction

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

we say we can never do anything as precise.

It's nicely done but it is far far from being as precise as we can do now. Look up if you will the accuracy require for the CERN collider.

""Accuracy, precision, true north, alignment: CERN’s ALICE "front absorber", in the center of the detector, and weighing more than 400 tonnes, the absorber in the surrounding support structures were installed and aligned with a precision of 0.2908 milliradians. Now an arc minute (of which about 4 of these make up the mistake of the GP to align to the north Pole) is made up of 60 arc seconds. ONE arc second is made up of 4.85 radians so the alignment of CERN is accurate to 0.2908 of just one radian.""

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

720 tons couldn’t be carried by anything they built. It was too much weight. Not to mention upstream.

Really so you are saying they couldn't in anyway built a boat the could carry 720 tons? Based on what ?

You do realize that at some point that they had to move them it across the Nile? So, they certain could do so.

“The Nile flowed from south to north at an average speed of about four knots during inundation season and half that when it is not in flood."

Ancient ships with simple mast structures could sail 4-6 knots.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The mighty pyramid of Khufu silently speaks louder than the chatter of skeptics.

Evidence is not your friend - repeating what fringe youtube videos or ancient alien TV shows tell you to believe isn't actually going to impress anyone.

It is aligned to true geodetic North

No its not its off by a bit. 3/60th of a degree of error.

""
According to Dash, the ancient Egyptians laid out the pyramid on a grid. The north-south meridian of the pyramid runs 3 minutes 54 seconds west of due north while its east-west axis runs 3 minutes 51 seconds north of due east. Moreover, the east-west meridian runs through the center of the temple built on the east side of the pyramid too. The measurements by Dash and Lehner prove that the Great Pyramid is oriented slightly away from the cardinal directions. The analysis of the data gathered by the team led by Dash and Lehner will be continued.
""

and its location is found to be the center of the earth landmass.

No it isn't. en.wikipedia.org...

This sort of precision entails a comprehensive knowledge of earth geography, e.g. mercator projection, which is something very unexpected of ancient Egypt.

As noted it isn't plus its moved to the NE due to the tectonic plates moving for 4,500 at 9 cm a year...

As for its structure, engineers and scientists conclude that it is impossible to replicate the great pyramid despite the sophisticated technology we have now, given the structure’s immensity and staggering precision.

LOL, what idiots were those that said that? Of far off are the four sides? Can you look that up

""
The results surprised the researchers, who proved that the pyramid originally measured between 230.3 and 230.4 meters (755.6 and 755.8 feet), while the west side of the pyramid originally measured somewhere between 230.4 to 230.4 meters (755.8 and 756.0 feet). It means that the west side was 5.55 inches (14.1 centimeters) longer than the east side. The researchers claimed that the previous measurements of the Great Pyramid were not exactly correct, and the error in construction comes from ancient times.
""

In the summer of the year 1994, archaeologists made a sensational discovery at Faiyum. They discovered subterranean tombs with mummies that dated from around the year 6000 BC, and which have been studied in genetic labs. It was discovered that the DNA of these mummies presented, in some sequences, differences from the human genotype .

Evidence?

The differences were major, and they could not have resulted from simple genetic mutations. So, the conclusion is that these mummies did not have human origins. Also presenting some human characteristics, but not entirely, they could have only resulted through mixes between different species, between terrestrial species and extraterrestrial species.

Silliness but I'll ask evidence?

When you make claims provide the scientific evidence it will speed of the process.
edit on 7/2/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate

I went searching for more information with some mathematical corroboration for the engineering details in your post and got this.

Not going to win any debates with Harte using the Rhind papyrus and X-files Gethsemane episode coincidence now are we?

Sorry no idea what you're trying to get at. Make believe I have no idea idea what you are taking about and explain briefly what your point, question or observation is. Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Since this thread is supposed to be focused on the role of the Sphinx at Giza I'm assuming the riddle of the sphinx had a classical static interpretation. At the time the Great pyramid was built at Giza the math really didn't fit. I think the evidence shows they were looking for a site location at about 30 degrees north or south latitude.

The purpose of the trial chamber site was probably to verify the pyramid position thousands of years later without having to desecrate the actual grave site within the Great Pyramid.

They may have chosen the 30 degrees north latitude site after seeing locations further south might lay on the less stable East African rift.

The math they were trying to project onto their observations would be subject to long term cyclical change that they may have actually calculated. Unfortunately I envision needing to reverse engineer our contemporary calculus and use their method to prove that to Hartes satisfaction.
Maybe the Pyramid designers had access to million year old ice cores so there was a directly observable solution?

www.zo.utexas.edu...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate

The purpose of the trial chamber site was probably to verify the pyramid position thousands of years later without having to desecrate the actual grave site within the Great Pyramid.

The site WAS desecrated thousands of years later.

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicateThey may have chosen the 30 degrees north latitude site after seeing locations further south might lay on the less stable East African rift.

What? I suppose the fact that they lived there, the fact that Giza was already a graveyard, and the fact that Giza was a limestone plateau suitable for quarrying had nothing to do with it then?

Harte

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There isn't much about the original GP planners that is easy for me to find. It is possible that some bold brilliant early explorers from far off lands or islands visited the region and planted the intellectual seed. That is probably where these alien DNA stories get their roots.

You can cite general evidence but when you start bringing technical detail like plate drift and long term extraterrestrial cycles into the original design the odds for this being 100% locally sourced diminish. The labor pool and organization of the region were probably also considered.

The political leaders and mummies buried in the Giza necropolis died there.
Most of the DNA sequencing in this article only goes back to the middle Kingdom though.

bigthink.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes it is! The Great Pyramid is located at the exact intersection of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude which is at the exact center of all the landmass on planet Earth!
Just because you say it isn’t true doesn’t make you right, obviously. That 3/60th of a degree that it is off is due to an earthquake.
You quoted Wikipedia! 🤣
Why should I you don’t.
Evidence? It’s scientifically documented under Faiyum DNA and Genotypes.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

1. The base length of the Pyramid is 365.24 Cubits, defining exactly in days the time of one revolution of the earth around the sun, or a Solar Year.

2. The speed of light is 299, 792, 458 meters per second, and the precise latitude of the centre of the Grand Gallery (inside Great Pyramid) is exactly 29.9792458° N.

3. The height to the apex point of the Great Pyramid multiplied by 1,000,000.000 is the exact distance of the earth to the sun.

4. The Cubit unit multiplied by 10,000,000 is the true measure of the Polar Radius of the earth.

5. Modern computers estimate the volume of the earth's crust above mean sea-level to be approximately 455 feet. The top of the Pyramid as the builders left it, unfinished, is fully 454 1/2 feet.

6. The mean temperature of the earth is about 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Scientists say that 68 degrees Fahrenheit is the ideal temperature for the existence of man. In the Pyramid, this exact temperature (68 deg) is maintained permanently and unvaryingly in the King's Chamber.

7. Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun’s mean radius. (270.45378502 Pyramid Inches * 10^8 = 427,316 miles).

8. Pi was represented by the fraction 22/7. The length of two base sides of the Great Pyramid is 880 royal cubits, and its height is 280 royal cubits (880/280 = pi). Therefore, the dimensions of the Great Pyramid are actually a reduced embodiment of the dimensions of a hemisphere of Earth by a factor of 43,200.

And all the measurements found in the Great Pyramid relating to Earth's measurements:

– A precise definition of the Royal Cubit as it relates to the Earth
– The size and shape of the Earth
– The Mass and Density of the Earth
– The Gravitational Constant
– The Escape Velocity from the Earth to obtain an Open Orbit
– The Escape Velocity from the Earth to obtain escape from the combined Earth’s and Sun’s gravitational field
– The significance of the location of the Great Pyramid
– The Golden Ratio
– The Mass of the Sun
– The Mass of the Moon
– The Mean distance to the Sun and the Circumference of the Earth’s Orbit
– Neutral Points of Gravity between the Earth and the Sun
– The Mean distance to the Moon
– The Orbital Velocity of the Earth
– The Orbital Velocity of the Moon
– The Metonic 19 year cycle of the Moon’s orbit of the Earth
– The Lagrange Point (L1) between the Earth and the Moon
– The Speed of Light
– The Orbital Velocity of the Solar System relative to the Center of the Milky way Galaxy
– The Velocity of the Local Group of Galaxies which includes the Milky Way Galaxy relative to the Universe

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I’m an engineer. And I can tell you the purpose of the pyramids and why math was so important. To prove they have advanced knowledge. The same knowledge I have that you don’t. Because your pride keeps you from seeing past your nose.
Do you know how fermentation works? All you need is starch and meat and a tight seal. Granite can be hermetically sealed. Another ingredient needed is oleic acid which is present in plants and animal fat. It is well known granite is made of quartz crystals and under mechanical stress those crystals generate electric charge. Thus, more pressure means more electric charge is generated.
The Serapeum since it was opened people have noticed that no soot is present on the ceiling and the walls. Upon making note of this, one cannot help but wonder how all the work was completed underground in complete darkness. The effect of high pressure stress on granite material makes it luminescence. When the voltage is high enough, it ionizes the air around the surface, creating a glow. As the granite boxes experienced mechanical stress electric charges would appear. The charges typically are dispersed toward the ground surface. When the charges reach the surface, they ionize air pockets above the ground and would have lit the sky above Saqqara.
The pyramids are the 3 pronged plugs. Without the 3 prongs(pyramids) people would be electrocuted. A ground pyramid(negative), A charge pyramid(positive) and a safety pyramid(pulls the charge back into the ground).
The APIs Bulls were needed to react with the yeast. And that is why an electrical engineering degree will teach you. Or you can just be really intelligent. 😎

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This is why people weren’t buried at the pyramids. The bull horns were everywhere because they could harness electricity since they would have having a positive and negative side. The placement of the pyramids had to be exact because of the electromagnetic current that the earth has with the sun and the moon. The strongest electromagnetic current is at the center of the earths land mass. Boom!

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

The Egyptians made it so they were living inside a kind of lightbulb. The jewelry and head pieces would illuminate as a kind of night light for them and others.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yes it is! The Great Pyramid is located at the exact intersection of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude which is at the exact center of all the landmass on planet Earth!

Yawn...No it isn't I linked to the information on this and you are simply are denying it. That isn't science that is just ego and avoidance.

Just because you say it isn’t true doesn’t make you right, obviously. That 3/60th of a degree that it is off is due to an earthquake.

So you agree its not perfect - it never was, just like the sides are mismatched and there are all kinds of errors in it but that isn't the problem it is a mighty achievement but trying to pretend its supernatural or perfect is just not correct - nor supported by the evidence.

I do you don't you I know you don't have any supporting evidence because I''ve had his same conversation with other true believers people at least a hundred times before. You'll keep yelling stuff you've been told to believe - and which you never checked to see if it true. you just repeat it because that is what you were told to believe and you refuse to consider that you were lied to.

Evidence? It’s scientifically documented under Faiyum DNA and Genotypes.

LOL sure it is! That is why you refuse to link to it because you and I both know its nonsense. So how long do you want to continue to insist it is true? 'm just gonna keep asking for the scientific peer reviewed paper that support this...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Not everything is peer reviewed. Some things are common sense and wisdom. Which I can tell you possess neither. And that’s ok. Because you think you’re good enough, smart enough and dog gone-it, people like you. 🤣

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Dr. Seiss outlined: “It has been ascertained and clearly demonstrated that there is in the measures, pointings, form, and features of that great primeval monument . . . a massive and indestructible stone memorial of a complete and faultless knowledge of the structure of the universe, of the exact and physical sciences both terrestrial and cosmical, a determination of a perfect system of weights and measures.
The Great Pyramid is that it is perfectly oriented to the four points of the compass – only being out by 3 arc minutes – a discrepancy of less than 0.06 percent. We are told that the most accurate north-oriented structure today is the Paris Observatory – however, even this is 6 arc minutes off from true north.
29 degrees, 58 minutes, 51 seconds of arc – North (Latitude)
31 degrees, 09 minutes, 0 seconds of arc – East (Longitude)

Of the two noted values, the latitude is of greatest significance, as the placement of the pyramid north of the equator is the very thing that forces one to conclude the builders knew the true and exacting dimensions of the earth.
Now are you ready to feel stupid? The Great pyramids longitude and latitude is the center of earths landmass because it goes by the celestial Globe you dumb son of a bitch.
The celestial globe, however, uses terms and notations which differ somewhat from those of the globe of the Earth. Meridians are marked by the angle α (alpha, Greek A), called right ascension, not longitude. It is measured from the vernal equinox, but only eastward, and instead of going from 0 to 360 degrees, it is specified in hours and other divisions of time, each hour equal to 15 degrees.
Similarly, where on Earth latitude goes from 90° north to 90° south (or -90°), astronomers prefer the co-latitude, the angle from the polar axis,equal to 0° at the north pole, 90° on the equator, and 180° at the south pole. It is called declination and is denoted by the letter δ (delta, Greek small D). The two angles (α, δ), used in specifying (for instance) the position of a star, are jointly called its celestial coordinates.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Look up stupid. Wake up you might learn something

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join