It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
a reply to: purplemer

From what I've known in information wise from other sources, the water is like the Greeks version of Tartarus, with Anubus as the guard.

Your sources aren't well informed. Anubis isn't a guard of anything. He's a guide (as you can find out if you learn to read hieroglyphs and simply start reading what the Egyptians wrote about him.

Trying to remove the city of the dead's water in the land of the dead might be seen as an evil act as they are thought to be raised from the dead and bathed or baptized cleaned and washed of all their labors from the previous day.

I'm pretty familiar with Egyptian history and writings (and the notions of afterlife for many other cultures) and I have never read this idea (being washed each day) in any culture across the globe. Do you have a link for this (rather absurd) notion?

They didn't believe in "death" as a reality after it was known to them to occur twice sealing their fate or mind upon their lips as everlasting life or immortal.

This idea is also from an untrustworthy source. They wrote quite a bit about death (at least in their tombs) and the ideas you describe here simply aren't found in art or writing during any time of Egypt's history. In fact, they sound like something written by someone who's "channeled" their own ideas of what Egypt is all about (without having gone to the trouble of reading what the Egyptians themselves say) and is off selling books.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Wanna learn Japanese? Pick up a stick and whack it on just about everything there is.

"Language"

Looking at Asian languages they are the same as Egyptian... just not so complicated as to drawing the entire form. No need to "read" them look at them and you know exactly what they were doing, its not like comprehensive language like Latin is with philosophy as its base that can be comprehended several ways based on experience.

What is a Foo dog? Anubis is sort of the same thing, just more higher or noble a rank than a dog dog more of a fetch and a guardian.

The mistake is thinking any of that was ever "lost" or a mystery.

It's an accepted ruse to cover grave robbers tracks and nothing more... as whatever was raided out of the tombs was the only things really lost. Hey, let's go dig up Byrd's family pawn his/her great grand mothers wedding ring to a museum.

Egyptology is like "swimology" a job was made that didn't exist before that's all it is...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
a reply to: Byrd

Wanna learn Japanese? Pick up a stick and whack it on just about everything there is.

I've whacked many things with sticks. I still don't know Japanese.

Looking at Asian languages they are the same as Egyptian...

They're not similar at all.

just not so complicated as to drawing the entire form. No need to "read" them look at them and you know exactly what they were doing, its not like comprehensive language like Latin is with philosophy as its base that can be comprehended several ways based on experience.

Egyptian is actually very complicated and comprehensive. It's not a rebus where you look at drawings and talk about what it "sounds like." They wrote love letters, songs, legal documents, divorce papers, lengthy court transcripts of trials (including a murder trial), histories, philosophic texts about what the nature of the soul is and the ethics of human interaction and thousands of other things.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

"Swimology a job was made that didn't exist before"

Before what?

By the time Athenaeus started writing about the riddle of the Sphynx around 200 AD a key concerning endianness was leaked. "But whenever it walks leaning on multiple feet, Then its strength remains the weakest in its limbs.”

Its possible the riddle of the Sphynx was understood 12,000 years ago in someones mind based on the evidence.
Speaking of murder trials though, in Roman times there was censure enforced by the death sentence from the Praetorian guard for writing about the door of the Sphynx.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate
Speaking of murder trials though, in Roman times there was censure enforced by the death sentence from the Praetorian guard for writing about the door of the Sphynx.

Neat, do you have a source for this tidbit. I would like to read about this.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

"But whenever it walks leaning on multiple feet, Then its strength remains the weakest in its limbs.”

Hunger/thirst

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You get lots of branches for the tree googling riddle of the sphinx mit Athenaeus.
I googled Dali with corridor and got nothing about whacking sticks(that is how I had it filed)
Angela Merkel and the corridor was the last thing I ate.
Also still working on a friends problem about the new "20" after the wedding..

(post by nod1475369 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Aw.. I got excited when I saw an update to this thread. Sooo disappointed to find the new post removed (probably spam)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Aw.. I got excited when I saw an update to this thread. Sooo disappointed to find the new post removed (probably spam)

Youtube - Secret Entrances into the Sphinx Leading to The Hall of Records & The Labyrinth posted April 2021

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ah, joy! Look forward to watching this a little later. Thanks for the link!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Interesting stuff

Apparently there is a second Sphinx not far from
This one. However shows much more “weathering” than this one. If you watch some videos you can clearly see the outline of the Sphinx.

One thing I know for sure is that what we have been told about Ancient Egypt is one big lie. I don’t know if it was all intentional and that they clearly could not figure out much about ancient Egypt and the pyramids or how they were built. A mixture of misinformation and intentionally hiding things they have discovered means we will never know the truth about ancient Egypt

Because of this there will always be mystery around ancient Egypt.

They clearly show that they were a highly advanced civilisation that had access to sacred knowledge. They built the pyramids to possibly generate some kind of power/electricity.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sydney81

The Templars used geographic anomolies near Rio Lobos Canyon, Soria, Spain to generate their power back in 1200 AD.
They had a

"from between the two cherubim"
inspiration from the Ark of the covenant.
As far as on topic for the Giza area, that was probably just a recognized accuracy revision by 1341.
San Bartolomé saving king Polemón's lunatic daughter was probably an embellishment perhaps not unlike escaping the Curse of the Sphinx.

edit on 2-2-2022 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There's no "second sphinx."
Nobody is hiding anything about ancient Egypt, and nobody but the fringe is lying about ancient Egypt.

The Templars were never in the Americas.

Harte

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Two important distinctions that could easily be looked up.

the Masonic order of Knights Templar derives its name from the medieval Catholic military order Knights Templar. However, it does not claim any direct lineal descent from the original Templar order.

The earliest documented link between Freemasonry and the Crusades is the 1737 oration of the Chevalier Ramsay. This claimed that European Freemasonry came about from an interaction between crusader masons and the Knights Hospitaller.

We already discussed the fact that "the riddle of the Sphynx" was proven to be a Roman invention.
I just thought this 1200 AD Rio Lobos Canyon activity by the Templars might be seen as an interesting evolution.
The narrative similarities appear intact with the claims of king Polemón's lunatic daughter.

Unfortunately if you go searching for headlines like:

Ark of the Covenant Used to Power the Great Giza Pyramid!?
you get links where the math and thermodynamic analysis doesn't make any sense and might even be off topic for a thread about the Sphinx.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
There's no "second sphinx."
Nobody is hiding anything about ancient Egypt, and nobody but the fringe is lying about ancient Egypt.

The Templars were never in the Americas.

Harte

You are partly correct in the fact there is no Second Sphinx that displays the same characteristics as the one found at Giza. However they have found a second large limestone structure that has very similar dimensions to it. Sizing and body shape is close. No visible sign of a head, possibly has deteriorated over time.
The dream stele in front of the Great Sphinx depicts two sphinxes facing the opposite direction. Sphinx are always shown in pairs.

So yes there is one Great Sphinx and no there isn’t any “confirmed” case of a second Sphinx but it doesn’t mean there isn’t one.
Hawass is quick to deny its existence, which makes me want to believe there is a second one.

Btw I started reading this thread but didn’t get a chance to finish it. It appears you believe the narrative that is being told us about ancient Egypt.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

Will look into it when I get the chance 😊

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sydney81

Btw I started reading this thread but didn’t get a chance to finish it. It appears you believe the narrative that is being told us about ancient Egypt.

There isn't any evidence for anything BUT the "narrative" from the mainstream.
Obviously, there are disagreements among the mainstream on some details. It's not as if there is some monolithic unanimous assertion being made by Egyptology on the precise history of Dynastic Egypt.

I've spent some time looking into why the mainstream's positions are what they are. I know in many cases why the positions are what they are. The evidence in hand is what science goes with, and that evidence supports the mainstream position - with, as I said, some differences where the evidence is sketchy.

Harte

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join