It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

Seems you don't even know what you're talking about. No data are being ignored and the recent wood samples clearly uphold the mainstream view.

clearly not.

The Dixon relics are three ancient artefacts discovered by Wayman Dixon in 1872 when he opened the southern shaft of the Queen's Chamber. The consisted of a stone ball, a hook and a small piece of cedar wood. The cedar was placed in a small cigar box and eventually ended up in the archives of Aberdeen University whereupon it became lost for over 100 years.

It has now been found and the wood has been radiocarbon dated to ca. 3341-3094 BCE - some 500-800 years before the time of Khufu, the supposed builder of the monument.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clearly does.
Perhaps you're unaware of the properties of wood, and how long Lebanon's cedars have been known to stand.

Here's a factoid for you - the heartwood of almost every tree in the world is dead while the tree lives.

Heartwood also referred to as Duramen, is the older, harder nonliving central wood of trees that is usually darker, denser, less permeable and more durable than the surrounding sapwood.

vivadifferences.com...
Only the outer layer between the heartwood and the bark is alive. This means that wood used for dating purposes (C14 rather than counting rings) presents a very wide range of possible dates.

The Cedars of Lebanon are noted in the Bible as some of the largest trees in the world. Cedars in Becharri, Northern Lebanon are some of the oldest trees we know that are still living. They are probably between 1,000 and 2,000 years old.
link
Given that the cedars in Lebanon live for centuries, this date is well within Old Kingdom Egypt. Basically right where Egyptology has placed it.
I believe I've suggested to you before that maybe you should read a few things NOT associated with the fringe. You know, do some actual research.

Harte

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yes with trees you have to do a calibration curve when trying to use c14 for dating.

In the 1960s, Hans Suess was able to use the tree-ring sequence to show that the dates derived from radiocarbon were consistent with the dates assigned by Egyptologists. This was possible because although annual plants, such as corn, have
C ratio that reflects the atmospheric ratio at the time they were growing, trees only add material to their outermost tree ring in any given year, while the inner tree rings don't get their 14C replenished and instead start losing 14C through decay. Hence each ring preserves a record of the atmospheric 14C/12C ratio of the year it grew in. lookig at 500 years appears to be in that curve. So the sample tested exactly where it should have.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Haven't been through the entire 33 pages of the thread (so apologies if it's been posted before) but there's an old artist rendition below featuring the sphinx with a man climbing out of its head.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak

Im not pretending anything about ‘high technology’ I’m simply asking questions, so no need to get arsey.

No you're not you are denying evidence, and making silly comments, that is different from asking questions.

Yes, indeed , the video shows what you say, I don’t believe i denied it did before, either.

Good you admitted you were wrong, making progress then. Thanks but until you were called on it you tried to ignored it and also tried to change the subject

Unfortunately for you, that’s just ONE way of doing it, who says it’s THE way?

So? again you are making silly comments - creating a strawman....please try to avoid saying silly stuff will you? LOL

Harte, has said it was done by chisels before, so which one is it?

You tell us

In engineering it’s common knowledge there are often many ways to perform one task. No big deal.At all.

Yep, Then why are you so upset? Is this more of your changing the subject again? No one say it was done in only one way. YOU are trying to troll.

Could you find a video of someone creating a straight edge as long and as accurate as the picture of the square holed piece on elephantine island?

So you think people were so utterly stupid back then they couldn't make a straight edge huh? LOL

It is when you do so to deny evidence like pretending you don't understand how people could make a straight piece of wood - that's plain denial and trolling.

Silly

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: purplemer

Haven't been through the entire 33 pages of the thread (so apologies if it's been posted before) but there's an old artist rendition below featuring the sphinx with a man climbing out of its head.

Cheers.

ahhh its shows they climbed up the ladder to the top of the Sphinx...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I think the overcut slit was measured by a Russian team who concluded the radius of the tool that made this significant ‘resultant ‘ cut was 35ft .

Really 35 feet so and here is the big question for yah

To build that they would need a fairly sophisticated industrial base - so the question is why is there no sign of the creation, development and use of this higher technology anywhere in Egypt? Why is there no waste? No use of mines for the materials they would have used? No mention of it? No drawings of it and where did it all disappear too?

At the same time there is plentiful evidence of their using pounding stones....??? To bash out granite.

Now you cannot say it was wiped out by a nature as we have archaeological evidence going back 40,000 years why wasn't it wiped away too?

Puzzling eh?

Oh and were is the paper from this Russian team?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What a joke you are man.
If the AE cut all stone that way, why do we find ‘overcuts ‘ at Giza and Aswan?
Why carry on sawing , chipping , chiselling AFTER the stone has been extracted ? Just for fun I suppose.

If you suppose that I think the AE were stupid, then you’ve never read any of my posts. I think the opposite.

Strange that when I try to dig down into engineering possibilities of the AE , I’m a ‘troll’ or ‘change the subject’.
I think if anyone goes back and reads my posts , they don’t belong in the ‘trolling ‘ category. I am an engineer and I’m interested in the ways this could be done .

Now , I obviously believe the AE could form a straight edge as the evidence is there, duh.
Where it is interesting for me is knowing what it takes to create such a thing . And also to create such a thing with the sharpness that they did.

Your last reply to me was a sloppy bit of work in regards to what I actually wrote .
Love how you avoid getting in deep with me on engineering by going on the attack.
Looks good on the forum, but in reality, sloppy work.
Please explain to the class how an AE craftsman with Bronze Age tools can accurately measure his straight edge/edges so that in a few thousand years, it can be matched to a 20th century calibrated tool.
And please explain why an AE stone mason would continue to cut/chip/chisel for a good few hours AFTER the extraction of a block?
Thanks
Ps, your Harte training seems to be coming along quite well, what are you now, yellow belt?
a reply to: Hanslune

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Really 35 feet so and here is the big question for yah To build that they would need a fairly sophisticated industrial base - so the question is why is there no sign of the creation, development and use of this higher technology anywhere in Egypt? Why is there no waste? No use of mines for the materials they would have used? No mention of it? No drawings of it and where did it all disappear too? At the same time there is plentiful evidence of their using pounding stones....??? To bash out granite.

Poor Hans, poor. There are SO many things the AE did, but didn’t draw. Pyramid building for one, heavy lifting techniques another, oh and how to make a perfectly symmetrical statue of Ramses too..
You are talking about a culture that thought on a grand scale, huge works statues etc.
In your mind, they wouldn’t have ‘thought big’ on tooling??
They ‘thought big’ in many ways, but they simply wouldn’t have thought about making a super saw , would they?
They also had a huge industrial set up, bringing granite from aswan etc, also had mines (they would have needed them for the literally tens of thousands of copper chisels that would have been ruined chiselling out granite by the way, where ARE all of those ??? ) so nothing extra needed to make such a saw, which, incidentally, has left forensic evidence of its existence on many examples talked about endlessly here.
You think they weren’t capable of casting such a thing ? It’s relatively easy even with the technology that they had .

“ where is it then?” The eternal , stupidest question asked by supposedly clever men.
It would be long gone- re used re purposed. You think they would have left such an expensive tool in situ for for us to find?!! So many things the AE didn’t show us their method of, but you’d like to pick and choose which ones are valid and which are not?
Get a grip man.

edit on 27-12-2020 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2020 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Deleted trolling

Rated FI like Peumpler(?) and welcome to the ignore group of two

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
oh dear . Tell you what, just ignore the stuff you can’t answer , that’s the best policy . a reply to: Hanslune

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak
here's one everyone forgets;

The examples of tube drill­ing on a large scale are the great granite coffers, which were hollowed out by cutting rows of tube drill-holes just meeting, and then break­ing out the cores and intermediate pieces ; the traces of this work may be seen in the inside of the Great Pyramid coffer, where two drill­holes have been run too deeply into the sides ; and on a fragment of a granite coffer with a similar error of work on it, which I picked up at Gizeh. At El Bersheh (lat. 27° 42') there is a still larger example, where a platform of limestone rock has been dressed down, by cutting it away with tube drills about 18 inches diameter; the circular grooves occasionally intersecting, prove that it was done merely to remove the rock.

The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh, W. M. Flinders Petrie; Page 77

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Excellent Mike, I have read this, and it’s part of my basis for discussion with Harte and Hans over the use of supporting ‘jigs’ to hold the tool steady.

The force on the cutting edge of an 18” diameter tool would be very high, for me, too high to ‘waggle’ with an offset handle , even into limestone.
It’s another example of ‘thinking big’ as I’ve surmised previously, an 18” diameter coring drill IS big. And heavy. And hard to turn. And difficult to make too. Neither Hans nor Harte could tell you how these tube drills are joined at the seam of the sheet used to form them- brazed, soldered, cast ?
You’d really need to hold that tool steady and rigid for it to work, but according to the self-declared engineering authority of Hans , no pictures exist of these rigid ‘jigs’ for tool holding , so therefore , they didn’t/couldn’t exist.

Yes , the ‘no pictures of it’ argument is shallow even when forensics prove otherwise.
Harte always banging on that they didn’t have lathes or didn’t turn the workpiece and apply a tool (lathe concept ) but yet, evidence is apparent of their existence here in the Cairo museum.
These disks have a hole in the centre , and could only be really made with accesss to a lathe type device .
Notice the hole in the centre and a very ‘true’ circular form.

They are made of various stones , and, I believe , have been removed from public view .
To me as an engineer, they look like a set of different cutting blades for different materials, similar in concept to modern ‘grinder’ blades.
Remember , to cut a material, one has to have a material as strong or stronger than the one you wish to cut or slice. You don’t NEED a copper saw to cut into various stones, could do it easily this way.
If you added say, quartz dust abrasive into the equation, these blades would self sharpen to a point as they wore down producing a very thin end. Like we see on many AE slitting procedures.
Ever seen the YT video of a guy cutting wood with a paper disk attached to a grinder? Same concept as seen here, with these, I believe , worn down ‘used’ disks.

a reply to: Mike27

edit on 28-12-2020 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2020 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Rated FI like Peumpler(?) and welcome to the ignore group of two

You simply cannot handle the truth. The Sphinx is riddled with tunnels. Many explored give written accounts of this. Yet it all disappears when AE gets a grip in things.

The only thing you F1 rate is the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You seen those early Kemetic vases turned out of granite. I will dig them out if you have not seen them. Still to this day they would have trouble turning this kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Yes but you are making an unproved assumption and thats that the Kemitcs used ancient trees to make simple tools. Is this something that is proved and backed up with dendrochronological data or is this just a wisp of fanciful illusion on your part i a concerted effort to make your hollow theory to hold water.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes but you are making an unproved assumption and thats that the Kemitcs used ancient trees to make simple tools. Is this something that is proved and backed up with dendrochronological data or is this just a wisp of fanciful illusion on your part i a concerted effort to make your hollow theory to hold water.

And you are assuming that in Lebanon they only harvested small trees and left larger ones to grow.
How many younger trees does it take to make enough planks to build something?
I mean, a younger tree might be good for two or three 6 foot 4x4s and then it's gone.
You continuously refuse to use your brain, assuming it works at all.

Harte

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

ahhh its shows they climbed up the ladder to the top of the Sphinx...

Yes it does - looks like lots more sand coverage as well.

Apparently it was drawn by Vivant Denon in 1798 and the man being pulled out of a hole in the sphinx’s head is clearer in this image:

Can you elaborate more on your original point?

Cheers.
edit on 28-12-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For anyone interested , this relates to the stone disks I posted , here’s a guy cutting various (harder than paper) materials with paper disks .
His fails section at the end proves the old adage of not to rush a cut, let the blade do the cutting.
A hand wound grinder is perfectly feasible with AE technology .

Cutting hard materials with paper disk

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Im not sure of your point if I remember correctly the Egyptians were the first recorded use of the lathe when I went to the Cairo museum they had one on display it was made with ropes and took two people to operate. So yes they understood how to spin objects.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well it’s denied here, see Harte.
My point is they had them early on ,first dynasties. And you couldn’t make those disks I posted without one for sure. a reply to: dragonridr

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join